Cold

Ice Mocha

Naeun's POV

 

'Ugh..' i whinned softly has the sunrays hit my eyes as i open them slightly. 

 

Then i checked my phone and found 70 miss calls?! All of them was from boss. then i check my message.

 

 

From: Pabo Boss

YAH SON NAEUN?!

WHERE THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU?!

ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOING YOUR WORK NOW?! 

Customers are whinning and complaining why there's no ice mocha...! 

PLEASE COME HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

 

 

Damn... i forget that i have work yesterday.. but i dun feel like going anywhere... i just repiled him.

 

To: Pabo Boss

 

i'm really sorry boss..

i'm not feeling well..

today i'm also not going to work.

i will be back by trm... 

 

After that, i fall back onto the bed and sighed.

 

Eunji's POV

 

I looked and wait for Naeunnie to come out of her room to get ready for work, but she still havent come out yet..what's wrong with her?? i decided

to knock on her door but she didnt respond.. 

 

wait.. maybe she's jealous until she kills herself?!! WHATTT NONONONO... DUN HURT YOURSELF NAEUNNIE!! I quickly went to take the key

and opened up the door and found naeunnie lying on the bed. 

 

'NAEUNNIEEEEE!!!' I shouted as i ran to her then she jumped and looked at me . I hugged her tightly. 

 

'what are you doing eunji unnnie?!! why did you shout?' she asked .' while i broke the hug and stare at her face. Did she cry?? her eyes were

swollen and puffy.

 

'd-did you cry?' i,asked while she looked away. 

 

'tell me.. did you cry?' i said as i push her chin up to look at me she shook her head and look away, avioding my gaze. 

 

'naeunnie..' i called out.

'can you go out?? i want to rest.:' out of the sudden, she turned cold and said coldly to me.

 

'what about your eork?' i asked. 'i took leave.' she said coldly and pull the blanket up to her dace, ignoring my presence.

 

'are you sick?' i asked worriedly as i pull the blanket down. 

 

'I'm not.' She repiled and pulled the blanket up again.

 

 

'Naeunnie...what's wrong? why are you being so cold to me?' I pouted but got ignored.

 

'Just go and find your minah girl and dun disturb me. Eunji.' I flinched abit at how she addressed me. And wait.. did she just mention minah? Oh?

Is she jealous?

 

'okay fine. I will go fine her.' I said while smirking inside i slowly walked towards the door. 'Are you really going?' I heard naeunnie asked soft i

grinned and looked back and found naeunnie sitting on her bed cutely.

 

'Yes. Didnt you say you want me to go?' I smirked alittle the next thing i knew was that my face was hit by a pillow.. to be exact, naeunnie's pillow.

 

'Fine go away! I dun want to see you anymore.' She said then push me out of her room with her pillow in my hands and locked the door.. .

She's angry with me.. i knocked on the door repeatedly.

 

'Naeunnie!! I'm sorryyyy! Hear me out please!!' Eunji keep knocking on the door but she was ignored. Ahhhhhhh.. what should i do? Naeun is

angry with me.. for the first time.. i dun wan her to hate me!! Aishhhh its all because of that stupid minah's plan.. what should i do?!!

 

 

Naeun's POV

 

UGHH CAN SHE FREAKING STOP KNOCKING ON THE DOOR WHEN SHE SHOULD SUPPOSE TO BE FINDING THAT MINAH GIRL NOW?!

 

 

 

After awhile,

 

 

the knocking stops.. ahh.. finally peace... Part of me is liking the peace but another part of me disliked how she just gave up like this.. '

 

Is she really gone?' I asked myself as i walked over to the door and slowly open it. I opened the door slightly and still see her outside. I quickly

close the door but she blocked it with her hand.

 

GOSH WHY IS SHE SO STRONG?!

 

'Listen to me..' she said but ignored her. 'i dun like minah. She's my cousin.' I stop pushing the door and just stared blankly at her.

 

'What..?' I looked at her confusely.