The Princess and Prince

Ice Mocha

Eunji's POV

 

'What...?' Naeunnie look so confused. 'she's my cousin naeunnie...' i repiled as i sighed. 

'so... what's that at myungdong and bomi unnie?' she asked.

'Bomi knew that Minah,was my cousin.' i explained, 'we made a plan for you to get jealous.' i looked down embarassly. 

'so...everything was just to make me jealous?' she questioned while i nodded.

'i'm sorry..' i apologized and pouted. i'm afride that naeunnie would be angry at me and ignore me... 

'Unnie..' i looked up and then felt something soft on my lips. i widen my eyes was i felt naeunnie kissed me. GOSHHHH..!!

 

 

It was just a small peck but i like it. 

'i like you unnie.' she confessed and blushed madly. 

'am i dreaming.. you like me? Son Yeoshin likes me?© i blinked while she knock my head and smile at me. 

 

'you're not dreaming unnie..' i smile and pull her in,for another long deep kiss. 

'so are we together now?' she asked.'of course.. i love you naeunnie..' i smiled and ggigled at her cuteness... 

i'm really really really happy that i got naeunnie.. i fished out a the box of ring that i bought for us. 

'naeunnie..' she looked at it. 'what isi' she asked while i motion her to open it up. 

 

Naeun's POV

 

'Wow...' i gaps when i saw a ring in there.

 

it was craved with '2eun forever' i was so touch.. she that pulled out a necklace tht she was wearing. 

 

'i have it too..' the ring was hung around the necklace. 'this will be the mark of our relastionship naeunnie..' she beamed widely at me. 

i nodded, 'thankiew unnie..' 

 

'why still unnie?' she asked ' why not give me a nickname too?' she pouted. 

 

'like what?' i asked.,'hmmm...you think..' she looked at me with anticipation. 

 

'i wamt to call you my prince.' i,answered. 'then should i call you my princess?' she bluhed while i nodded. 

 

 

'Princess and Prince.' 

 

 

~~

 

 

No one's POV

 

'Morning naeunnie..' Eunji backhugged Naeun who was preparing breakfast.

 

'Morning eunnie...!' Naeun greeted back and turn around to face the latter. 'What are we having for breakfast?' Eunji asked as she laid her

forhead against Naeun's. 'Your favourite. Bacon ham, cheese sausage and egg.' Naeun repiled with a smile. Eunji wanted to peck naeun's cheek

but naeun spun around and continue her cooking making her frown.

 

'Heyy i was just about to give you a morning kiss~ and you turn away..' Eunji pouted while Naeun giggled. 'You can give it later. I have to focus on

cooking if not it will get burn and taste bad.' Naeun said.

 

'i will still eat it even it taste bad. Because you made it.' Eunji whispered sweetly while Naeun blushed madly. 'You're so cheesy eunnie!' Naeun

slap the older girl slightly. 'Aww its not like you dun like it.' Eunji laughed and slaped naeum's before walking to the dinning room and wait for

her breakfast.

 

'There you go..' Naeun placed the plate of food infront of Eunji while she smiled. 'Hmmm.. not bad..' Eunji beamed after she took abit of the

bacon.

 

'Heheh of course!' Naeun said proudly and continued eating her breakfast.

 

'Naeunnie, can we go out for a date later? Before umma and appa comes back.' Eunji asked while Naeun nodded and smiled. 'What time?'

Naeun asked. 'After you finish all of your job. I will wait for you.' Eunji said.

 

'Hm. Okay..'

 


 

Should i make the story longer? ^^ comment! n thanks for the 4 upvotes!