The Concert!!(2)

Did I fall for him??

…Chapter 5 : The Concert…

She Rode The Car Entering Greeting Everyone Polity, When She Sat She Saw 5 Members Are There, “Where Are The Other Members, They Are Not Coming?” Hyeri Said “Oh The Other Members Are In Another Van” (In The Van There Was Kai, Beakhyun, Lay , Xiumin , Chanyeol And Hyeri) Answered Kai “I See…” Said Hyeri . The Members Asked Them About What Do They Do At School And How They Met Each Other , Then The Crashing Question “Do You Two Like Each Other?” Asked Lay “WHAT!!” Kai And Hyeri Yelled “You Two Look Like You Are In Love” Lay Said “No , No Way That’s Not Possible” Said Hyeri , Kai Just Starred At Her , And Then Chanyeol Changed The Subject By Asking“But You  (He Pointed At Hyeri) How Did You Get Kris Hyung’s Ticket “Oh She Got It Because She Lost Her Ticket Because Of Me And Kris Told Me That He Is Not Coming So I Gave It To Her” Said Kai , They Chatted Until They Reached , When They Got Off The Van The Fans Started Gathering Around EXO , And Some Of  Them Asked Hyeri Who Is She And What Was She Doing With EXO Hyeri Freaked Out , Then EXO’s Manger Said “She Is From Our Staff” Everyone Said She Is Soo Lucky And They Left Her Alone. She Was Trying To Calm Down, Kai Held Her Hand And Told Her To Calm Down Because They Will Go Backstage Later To See Shinee. They Were All Going (All Of EXO And Hyeri) EXO Greeted Shinee And Hyeri Stayed Next To The Door, Then Jonghyun Saw Her And Asked Her “Who Are You I Didn’t See You Before?” Hyeri Didn’t Say Anything “Did You Sneak Into Here?” Jounghyun Asked “No I Didn’t” Hyeri Said Nervously Her Voice Almost Cracking “Hey What’s Wrong Come In Didn’t You Want To See Shinee” Kai Said “Umm..” Answered Hyeri, She Went In , She Stood Next To Kai Then She Greeted Shinee And She Was Soo Nervous That She Held Kai’s Sleeve Then That Question Came “Are You Dating?” Key Asked “No, No Way” Kai Said. Hyeri Let Go Of His Sleeve And Shook Her Head, Then They Called Shinee To Go On Stage In Five Minutes So EXO And Hyeri Went And Sat On Their Seats, Soon The Concert Started They Sang Everybody, Hyeri Was Shouting And Cheering, She Was Jumping In Her Place, Then She Tripped And Kai Caught Her And Said “Are You Okay?” Hyeri Said “Yes, Thank You” Then She Went Back To Cheering, But A Fan Took A Picture Of Kai Holding Hyeri, Later EXO Took Hyeri Back Home. Next Day Hyeri Woke Up It Was Still Weekend So She Woke Up At 10:00 And Got Ready Because She Promised Gaeul To Eat Breakfast With Her She Went Down And Rushed To The Door, Yelling “OMMA I Will Eat Breakfast With A Friend” “Wait..” Hyeri’s Mom Couldn’t Complete Her Words, As Hyeri Opened The Door.. “Wooah Reporters Why?” Hyeri Yelled “Are You Going Out With Kai?” “Why Were You With EXO?” “Please Let Me Take A Picture” Reporters Said Hyeri Run Back Inside And Closed The Door, Hyeri’s Mom Asked “Yaa Why Did You Open The Door? I Told You To Wait” “OMMA Why Are They Here?”Hyeri Asked “Look” Hyeri’s Mom Said As She Handed Hyeri Her Tablet “Is That Me? Is That Kai? Is He Holding Me?”    “I Think” Hyeri’s Mom Said “It Must Be When I Fell At The Concert, I Need To Talk To Kai” Hyeri Grabbed Her Phone And Called Kai (She Got His Number Before When They Went To Get A Ticket) “Hello Kai” “Go To Your Room And Open The Window” Kai Said “Ok” Hyeri Said “And Don’t Close The Phone” Kai Said “Ok” Hyeri Said And Run Up Stairs To Her Room And Opened The Window, They Both Were Looking At Each Other “Now What Are You Going To Do??” Hyeri Said “Well We Can Tell Then That You Are Someone From The Staff And We Are Classmates And That Accident Happened Because You Slipped And I Just Caught You” Kai Said “But I Am Not A Staff” Hyeri Said “Its Ok SMTOWN Will Make You One” Kai Answered “But How” Heri Asked “Just Come To The Building When I Tell You To” Kai Said “Ok” Hyeri Said To Kai  “I Need To Go” Hyeri Said “But It’s Better That You Don’t Go Out Today” Kai Said “Okay Bye” “Bye” And They Closed The Window, Hyeri Called Gaeul “Hello” “Hey Are You Dating Kai? How? When? Why? Gaeul Said In A Fast Tone” “Hey Ask One Question At A Time” Hyeri Said “Ok, Ok Are You Dating Kai?” Gaeul Asked “No” Hyeri Answered  “Really Then Why Was He Holding You?”    “I Slipped” “I See” Gaeul Kept Asking And Asking After She Hung Up Hyeri Watched A Drama, As The Rest Of The Day Went Normally.

 

Thank you for reading and please subscribe, comment it would mean a lot and thank you again…<3 (Pic Cr: To Owner)...