The Concert!!

Did I fall for him??

…Chapter 4 : The Concert…

Its Thursday Now The Day Before The Concert She Went To School Excitingly She Took Her Phone And Her Umbrella In Case It Rains. After School She Went Home, She Wore Pretty Pink Boots With Heels It Was So Pretty, She Had Her Hair Done And Make-Up, She Didn’t Forget To Wear Accessories And Take Her Umbrella Then She Went Down Stairs Waiting For Kai, Exactly At 5:00 Pm Kai’s Manager Rang The Bell So Hyeri Rode Kai’s Van And They Went To The Place  Where They Sell Tickets, Kai Was Hiding Himself Well, Hyeri Bought The Ticket Successfully, But A Fan Knew That It Was Kai So She Shouted “Its Kai Oppaaa” Kai Saw Her And All The Fans Saw Kai Then Kai Said ”Run After The Count” Hyeri Was Speech Less Then She Said “Okay” And “1,2,3 Run” Kai Said And Held Her Hand, So They Started Running It Was Already Raining  So She Was Trying To Open Her Umbrella But It Was Stuck It Wasn’t Opening, She Held Kai’s Hand Tightly And Held Her Ticket But Her Hands Were Wet   So The Ticket Slipped From Her Hands And Flew With The Wind Then She Stopped And Said” My Ticket” Kai Told Her To Leave It And Run Or The Fans Will Annoy Her Until “Forever” She Left The Ticket, She Saw A Small Corner She Said” Lets Hide There” And They Went In It Was So Tight That They Were Facing Each Other She Was Panting Heavily, Kai Putted His Hand On To Stop The Noise A Bit And Make The Fans Loose Them, After 1 Minute He Took Off His Hand And Told Her To Stay For 5 Minutes, In The 5 Minutes Kai Was Staring At Her  The Whole Time She Ignored His Gaze And She Said “I Think They Are Gone Now” Then She Run Of The Corner And Started Crying Because Of Her Ticket, She Worked To Get That Money , Kai Looked At Her Saying “Yaa!(Softly Not Shouting) Are You Crying?” She Didn’t Answer She Was Just Saying ”My Ticket” After Seconds Kai Phone Rang ,They Were All Soaked In Water And Kai Answered, After Talking He Told Hyeri “Don’t Cry One Of Our Members Is Not Coming So We Have One Extra Ticket .. Its Yours Now” She Looked Up As He Was Trying To Open The Umbrella … It Finally Opened And He Covered Her And She Stopped Crying She Was Soo Happy That She Hugged Him And He Was Shocked And Then She Noticed That She Was Hugging Him She Backed Off Saying Sorry And Then He Pulled Her Back Hugging Her Saying Don’t Cry, Girls Look Ugly When They Cry” At That Time Her Mother Called Her Ruining The Moment. Then They Went Home Fast Because They Were All Wet, After Taking Shower And Drying Them Self’s Kai Got The Ticket From Kris And Then He Went To Hyeri’s House To Give Her The Ticket, He Rang The Bell “Who Is It” Hyeri’s Mom Said And Opened The Door She Got A Shock It Was An Idol Kai Said “Hello! Is Hyeri Inside?” Hyeri’s Mom Called Hyeri And Told Kai To Wait Inside He Sat On The Fancy Sofa, He Was Pretty Shocked By The Furniture They Have It Was All Soo Pretty And They Seemed Rich, Hyeri Came Down Stairs And Asked Him What Is He Doing Here And Held His Arm Telling Him To Go But Her Mom Came Saying “You Should Be Polite To Guests” Then Yelled “Ajumma Bring Some Tea” “Ommma!” Said Hyeri “Shshshsh” Her Mom Shushed Her “So What Brings An Idol To Our House??” Hyeri’s Mom Said “ I Am Here To…” Kai Said And Then Hyeri Didn’t Let Him Talk And Said “You!! Come To My Room” , Her Mom Just Let Her Be. They Went To Her Room Kai Was Amazed By Her Clean Room And Her Big Closets That Each Of Them Have Something, He Kept Looking At Shoes And Accessories And Clothes “ What Are You Doing Here??” Hyeri Said “ I Am Here To Give You The Ticket” Kai Answered “Ohh!! Really” Hyeri Said “Yes And Its V.I.P Ticket And You Will Be Sitting Next To Us” “Woooooah Really!! So I Can See Shinee Up Close” Hyeri Said “Yes” Kai Answered “Ok Let’s Go Downstairs” Hyeri Said “Oh, Wait What Are You Going To Wear Tomorrow?” Kai Asked “Why Do You Want To Know?” Hyeri Answered “I Was Going To Tell You To Wear Pretty Clothes Because We Will Go Backstage” Kai Said “What???Backstage?? Of Course I Will Wear Something Pretty Since Shinee Oppas Will See Me!” Hyeri Said Excitingly “I Will Choose Clothes For You” Kai Said As He Walked To The Closet And He Said ”Woooah!!” As He Saw All The Pretty Clothes And A Dress That Is Colorful With Flower Pattern Caught His Eyes, So He Told Her To Wear This And Chose A Pink Coat With Heels And Everything Else She Was Surprised That He Has A Good Fashion Sense In Women Clothing, Then He Said “Let’s Go Down” “Ok” Hyeri Said. At The Door Kai Said “I Will Pick You Up For The Concert To 7:00 Pm Ok??” “Do You Mean I Will Ride With Exo?” Hyeri Said “Yes..” Kai Words Got Cut By Hyeri Squealing “I’m So Lucky Wahhh” Hyeri Said… The Next Day Hyeri Got Up At 10:00am, She Was So Excited That She Fell Out Of Her Bed, She Ate A Small Snack Then Gaeul Called Her And Said “Hi, Are You Exited?” “Of Course I Am” Hyeri Shouted At The Phone. She Kept Talking About How Excited She Is. Later Hyeri Ate Lunch At 2:30 Then She Watched A Drama Until 5:00 Then She Started Getting Ready For The Concert At Sharp 7:00 Exo’s Van Was Outside Hyeri Stood Nervously. 

How Will The Concert Go?? Look Forward To The Next Chapter.. Thank You For Reading!!!