I'm the CEO's daughter!!

Did I fall for him??

…Chapter 3 : I’m The CEO’s Daughter…

 

The Next Day Hyeri Went To School And Got Off The Black Shiny Car And Everyone Was Looking At Her Because No One Thought She Will Be Rich They All Thought She Is A Normal Girl ..The Girls In Her Class Kept Talking About Her And She Was Wondering What Is It About? So Gaeul Came To Her And Said ”Woow I Didn’t Know You Were Park Group CEO’s (Shopping Mall Owner(The Shopping Mall Is A Big Famous Shopping Mall In Korea And Overseas)) Daughter” “How Did You Know That??? “ Hyeri Asked With A Question Mark On Her Face  “The Whole School Is Talking About You They Saw The Mark On Your Car” Gaeul Said “ Oh! Right I Forgot” Hyeri Said Then Kai Enters The Class Room And Sits In His Place Giving Out Sighs To The Fan Girls. And A Boy From The Class Asks “Hey Park Hyeri Is That True?” “What” Hyeri Said “That You Are Park Group CEO’s Daughter “ At That Moment Kai Looked At Her He Was Shocked He Didn’t Thought That She Would Be That Rich Or Famous “Umm Uhhh Yes That’s Right “ Hyeri Said Kai Got Shocked Even More And The Whole Class Kept Talking About Her And A Group Of Girls Went To Hyeri And Kept Chatting And They Became Close After The School Finished She Rode Her Car And Went To Her Part-Time-Job And Started Working And Like Yesterday Kai Came And Bought The Same Things Orange Juice And Some Chips “5000 Won Please” Hyeri Said Kai Paid And Asked  “Are You Really The CEO’s Daughter? I Mean Is The CEO Of The Shopping Mall Your Father?” “Yes Why Don’t You Believe Me??”Hyeri Said “No I Believe You “ Kai Said And Goes Telling Her “I Will See You Tomorrow “Hyeri Worked And Got Off Work She Went Home Took A Shower Ate Dinner And Went To Her Room She Saw Kai From Her Window With Some Other EXO Members She Keeps Wanting To Know Who Are The Others She Looks Closely It Was Lay , Chanyeol, Beakhyun , Xiumin When She Knew Who Is Was Lay Saw Her And Said  “Someone Is Looking At Us Who Is She” Kai Says “She Is Classmate, An Interesting One “  Interesting ?? How!!? Chanyeol Asks Kai Answers Him Saying “Secrete” All Of Them Were Like “WHAT” “What Is This” They All Wanted To Know The Girl That Kai Finds Interesting . After Some Time The Members Went Home . Kai And Hyeri Both Slept . Then The Next Day They Went To School And The Teacher Prepared A Pop Quiz And Kai Does Badly And When The Teacher Says The Marks She Says “The Only One That Got Full Mark Is……...Hyeri  “ All Of The Student Get Surprised And She Said Some Others Got Bad Marks Like Kai And She Said “Kai,Do You Not Study At All ”Kai Just Looks At Her Then She Said ”Kai And Hyeri Come With Me To The Teacher Office” Kai And Hyeri Both Went And The Teacher Said “Hyeri Choose A Day And Go Teach Kai About This Lesson “Ummmm Any Day” Hyeri Said “Yes But You Have To Be Finished On Sunday At Least” Teacher Said “Ok” Hyeri Says And Kai Does So ,They Bow And Go To The Class After That School Ends Hyeri Goes To Her Part-Time-Job And Kai Comes Buys The Same Things She Said “Its 5,000 Won” He Paid And Asked  “When Are You Going To Tutor Me?” “I Don’t Know” She Answered  “How Come You Don’t Know “ Kai Said “ When Is Your Schedule Free?” Hyeri Asked “Its Empty These Days But I Can’t On Friday” Kai Said “Me Too I Can’t On Friday I Have A Concert To Attend” Hyeri Said “Concert Who Is It Because I’m Going To A Concert Too!! Is It Shinee Seniors Concert??”Kai Said “Ohh How Did You Know And You Are Going Too??” Hyeri Said “Yes I Am Going I Got Invited.. Any Ways Do You Have A Ticket “ Kai Asked Her “No I Don’t After Tomorrow I Am Going To Buy The Ticket” Hyeri Said “I Will Come With You Stay At Home Ok” Kai Said And Went Out. Hyeri Wanted To Tell Him That She Will Go Alone But He Rushed Out Doesn’t Want Her To Say I Will Go Alone.. The Next Day At School Every Thing Went Smoothly... Then She Rode Her Car And Went To Her Part-Time-Job She Worked So Hard And Kai Came And Bought Some Beers And Crackers When He Put The Things On The Cashier “It’s Different Today” Hyeri Said Kai Answer “What?” “The Things You Bought Its Beer Today Beer ..Is Some Thing Wrong??” Hyeri Said “No Its For My Family” Kai Said “Ohh” Hyeri Said Then Kai Said “Oh Right I Forgot” And Went To Take An Orange Juice And Some Chips Like Always Then Hyeri Said “Its 12,000 Won” Kai Paid And Told Her “Stay Home Don’t Forget I Will Come And Pick You Up At 5:00 Pm”  “Mmmm” Hyeri Answered . When It Became 10:00 Pm Hyeri Went To The Stores Owner And Said “I Am Sorry But I Think I Have To Quit’ “What!! You Just Worked For 3 Days “The Store Owner Said “ I’m So Sorry Hyeri Apologized And Then The Store Owner Gave Her The Money .On Her Way Home It Started Raining She Decided To Call Her Driver But She Kept Looking For Her Phone But She Didn’t Find It So She Had To Run Home Because It Was Getting Late And The Rain Didn’t Stop So When She Reached Home Kai Saw Her Entering The Home Soaked In Water Her Mom Saw Her And Asked Her If She Didn’t Have An Umbrella Yes Hyeri Said Then Went To Take A Shower, Ate Some Thing Warm And When She Was Getting Ready To Sleep She Saw Kai Starring At Her She Was Also Looking At Him With Rain Still Pouring They Were Still Looking At Each Other. Hyeri’s Mother Suddenly Called Her Telling Her To Sleep So She Stopped Staring At Kai And Closed The Window And She Went To Sleep.

End Of The Chapter..

This Is Like The Latest Update In Whole Fanfic History Maybe.. We Are Sorry But We Were Busy With Schools For Crazy.. So We Hope There Are Still Some People Who Are Reading This.. And This Is All Thanks To Our Third Friend Who Helped Us By Typing This Without Her We Wouldn’t Be Able To Post!! Thank You!!  (Pic Cr:To Owner)