Moving to a new house...

Did I fall for him??

…Chapter 1:moving to a new house…

       Hyeri is now packing to move to their new house “Hyeri are you ready the truck is almost here” Hyeir’s mom said “yes now I will bring my things” Hyeri said “ask your brother to help you the boxes may be heavy” her mom said and she went to her brother and asked for help.. after minutes the truck arrived Hyeri shouted “Omma,Oppa the truck arrived” the workers loaded all the luggage to the truck and Hyeri’s family rode their car and told the driver to go to their new house…

(Hyeri’s flashback)

“the neighborhood is under construction so we have to move out of this house your dad got us a new house so we will move out next week” Hyeri’s mom said “MOVE OUT?? I don’t want to move out I want to stay with my friends” Hyeri started whining “you can have new friends over there Oppa will go to your school tomorrow and take the transfer papers” Hyeri’s Oppa minhyuk said.

(end of flashback)

(in the car) Hyeri : when am I getting my new uniform??

Mom : the first day of school.

Hyeri : Omma is that a good school??

Mom : of course I also heard that there is an idol at the school but I don’t know if it’s true or not.

Hyeri : Ayyyye~ no way I’m not that lucky… ^.^

“we arrived” the driver said as he opened the door for them Hyeri entered the house she got excited when she saw it… it was a large house with two floors and fancy furniture , a big pool with and flowers garden it was so beautiful and she was happy because it was all thanks to her father who has a successful business in Korea and overseas… she went to check on the rooms she saw rooms decorated … she took the girly room and went to see the view outside it was another house with a window facing her room she ignored it and went to take her things to unpack .. she started to unpack and then it got late so her mom told her to sleep because she has to go to school tomorrow.. Hyeri got excited so she ate dinner , wore her pajama’s and she went to close her curtain she saw someone walking inside the house in front hiding himself she did not care and went to sleep.. the next day she woke up.. she didn’t have a uniform so she went to her big closet and looked around then chose the pretties skirt and shirt she saw with a blazer and she wore heels and accessories too to look pretty and had her hair done … she went downstairs and ate breakfast and rode the car with her brother and went to school .. (at school) her brother minhyuk got down with her and went in looking for the teachers office on their way everyone was looking at the handsome minhyuk you could hear girls whispering saying : woooaah~ so handsome , look at him he’s so handsome , should I ask him out or that girl is his girlfriend...etc… minhyuk asked a girl student where is the teachers office?? The girl was so into him so she answered and was so happy to see someone so handsome anyways they went to the teachers office and they told hyeri which class will she be attending so her homeroom teacher took her to her classroom and minhyuk left after submitting some papers (in the classroom) the teacher entered first and said “we have a new transferred student , come in”… hyeri entered the class and she introduced herself saying “hi my name is Park Hyeri I will be attending this class from now on. please take good care of me!!” “okay hyeri go sit on one of the 2 empty desks at the back” the teacher said so she went and sat on the one next to the window but the girl in front of the other seat says “this seat is already taken sit on the other one” so she sits on the other desk and the teacher left so the girl in front of her look at hyeri and introduced herself saying “hello!! My name is gaeul , lee gaeul nice to meet you” … “hello!! My name is hyeri , nice to meet you too” hyeri said and they started shaking hands then some screams were heard “oh!!! It must be him” gaeul said as she ran out “wai…t who is it” hyeri said but soon she was the only one left in class and suddenly someone entered with people surrounding him .. he looked familiar when he was coming to her she realized it was kai from the famous group EXO she was in a daze that she didn’t notice that he is sitting next to her… all of the girl students were telling him to give them a sign when the bell rand he told all of them to go back to their class so hyeri looked at kai and thought in her mind “my mom was right about it and its good I’m wearing pretty clothes and not the uniform” as she looked in front of her again and then kai said “yaa!! What do you think you’re wearing , it doesn’t look good on you” hyeri looked at him and said “what!!!?? Y-yy-yaa?? We just now met and you’re calling me yaa!! I just transferred today so I don’t have a uniform , and it doesn’t look good on me?? Who are you to judge me ??” kai looked petty shocked by her confidence and didn’t answer her .. the teacher came and class started.. after the class ended it was lunch break gaeul came to hyeri and they went to eat lunch… at the cafeteria they sat on an empty table kai came and sat next to them gaeul was shocked and happy so she started squealing from inside but weirdly hyeri was not felling anything , is it because of the incident that happened before?? She didn’t say anything , soon school ended and hyeri went back home when she opened the curtain she had a shocked face she saw ……

Who was it ??.. wait till the next chapter>> I am writing this fanfic with my friend as kai’s birthday gift to his fans!!.. this was the first chapter so we are going to work even harder to make the story better! Thank you for reading !! (subscribe and comment it would mean a lot to us)...