He is my neighbor!!.

Did I fall for him??

... chapter 2 : he is my neighbor ...

          Hyeri was back from school she went to her room and opened the curtains and saw the shock of her life ..."YOU!!" they yelled in unison , kai was standing behind window of the house in front of the hyeri's house(the windows were facing each other), hyeri was speechless so kai said " YAA!! what are you doing there!! " she shook her head motioning to him that she can't hear him, he took out a drawing book and wrote in big letters   *are you stalking me ??!*,hyeri got angry and closed the curtains and said " who do you think you are ", kai didn't close the curtains he left them and opened the window too. Hyeri's maid ironed hyeri's new uniform while hyeri picked shoes for tomorrow, she picked a pair of black heels with golden decoration..she went to eat dinner but no one was home minhyuk and her mom went to an emergency meeting and    left  a note saying that they will eat dinner there . hyeri sat down and took a sip of the soup "ajumma" the maid came "yes hyeri-shi" " the soup is salty make it again " " sure I will make it again " hyeri waited for the soup soon the remade soup arrived, hyeri ate then went to her room she opened the curtains to make sure that it was kai's house and he wasn't just visiting that house , she saw kai on his computer so she now knew that it really is kai's house for sure, she sighed and went to take a shower she forgot to close the curtains so when she was done and out of the bathroom kai saw her >>>>> ............................ in a sleeve less shirt with short shorts , kai's face turned red, so he closed the curtains and went to sleep,  next day hyeri woke up and got ready for school she wore her uniform that fit her perfectly with the matching accessories that looked gorgeous on her, she got in the car and went to school, on her to school she saw a black van going on the same direction when she reached the school she saw the girls surrounding the van as soon as the door opened they started shouting she got off her  car too and told the driver not to come and pick her up she will come back on her own, kai saw her and he noticed she was rich from her black car, clean and glamorous uniform, big house and room. In class kai came and asked her " ya!! are you stalking me ??" ( he knew it was her house but he wanted to talk to her ) " what ? your calling me ya again and why would I stalk you? " hyeri said " you were in that house in front of mine and you were also looking inside " hyeri just ignored him by rolling her eyes and looking the other way she liked exo but she started hating kai because of his personality and wondered if all the members were like this too but she couldn't let him ruin her excitement because she needs to get a part-time-job to buy tickets for the up-coming SHINee concert she is a fan of them and her family doesn't give her money for tickets because they want her to focus on her studies but it's ok if she gets the money by herself because it's her hard work anyways she always studied well so parents were fond of her but didn't want her to focus on concerts more than studying after some classes she went to eat lunch with gaeul and as yesterday kai came and sat with them " why are you setting here there are many empty seats-ove.. " gaeul cut hyeri's words by elbowing her " because I like it over here" kai said... hyeri just kept eating while gaeul was thinking about what kai said but then she thought that he was just saying that he liked the seat location.. after school hyeri went to look for a part-time-job she looked around and entered a few places that wanted workers but she didn't like any she saw a small convinces store that wanted a worker she asked the owner if she can take the job then he asked her if she really wants the job because she looked rich and why would a rich girl want to work at a place like that she told him that she wants it for sure " well then the job is from 4:00 pm to 10:00 is that ok with you ?" asked the owner " sure when will I start working "hyeri asked " from today if you want " he said she said “ok” and wore the store’s jacket on her uniform she worked hard and greeted costumers well but when the door opened it was kai so she just looked away when kai put down a can of orange juice and some chips hyeri took them and said "5,000 won please ""here you go " kai said then added " why are you working here ? you are rich and does your family let you work here? " " I am working here because I want to " she said the store manager said that it's 10:00 pm so she can leave she took off the store jacket and headed home with kai walking a bit further than her so no one would think they went back home together, when hyeri went in her mom told her that she is late so she told her that she got a part-time-job " is a concert coming ? " her mom asked "yes" she answered "go wash up and come eat dinner "her mom said "okay " she said and went up, took a shower, then ate dinner, did her homework and then she  went to sleep ..

 

Thank you for reading this chapter the upcoming chapters will be even more interesting , and don’t forget to“comment, subscribe” it would be meaningful and sorry if there are mistakes English is not our first language !!