I'm a staff member

Did I fall for him??

…Chapter 6 : I’m A Staff Member…

    Today There Is School So Hyeri Wore Her Uniform And Asked The Driver To Go To The Back Door, She Got In The Car Then Kai Called Her Asking “Hey Did You Get Out Safely” “Yes” Hyeri Answered “I Will Skip School So No One Would Ask Me Anything” Kai Said “But What About Me?” Hyeri Asked“You Skip Too” Kai Said “ I Can’t It Will Be More Surprising” Hyeri Said “Ok I Will Come Too Come Pick Me Up After 10 Minutes” Kai Said “Ok I Will Wait  In Front Of The Back Door” Hyeri Said And Told The Driver Where To Go And Started Waiting ,After 7 Minutes The Door Opened And Kai Appeared, “You Are Fast” Hyeri Said “I Know” Kai Said As He Got In The Back Seat Next To Hyeri “Go To The School” Hyeri Said “Yes” The Driver Said As He Drove To School, When They Arrive They Saw Students Waiting Outside So Hyeri  Said  “Go Behind The School We Will Jump Over The Fence” “WHAT!!” Kai Said “Do You Have Any Other Idea?” Hyeri Said In Teasing Tone, Kai Huffed In Response So They Got Off The Car, When They Were Trying To Jump Hyeri Couldn’t Reach The Top Of The Fence So Kai Carried Her So She Could Jump, When She Jumped Over The Fence She Fell And Hurt  Her Left Leg, Kai Jumped Too Then He Asked Her Why Is She Sitting On The Ground She Said It’s Nothing Then She Stood Up And Said “I Will Go In First You Come In Later” “Ok” Kai Answered When Hyeri Entered The Class Her Table Was Dirty, She Kicked It With Her Right Foot, Then She Went To The Nurse Office And Treated Her Left Leg, She Went Back To The Classroom, Her Table Was Even Dirtier Than Before, Outside There Were Some Chairs (As In Place To Sit) She Went To Sit There, She Was So Angry That Her Face Became Red But At The Same Time She Was Depressed And Stressed Tears Were Running On Her Cheek, She Just Wiped Them Off And Then The Teacher Called Her, She Just Went To The Teacher Office, Then The Teacher Said “Did You Teach Kai?” “No” Hyeri Said “You Should Go And Teach Him Soon Or I Will Let Another Student Teach Him” The Teacher Said “Yes Please Can You Change Me? Because There Are A Lot Of People Following Us Around” “Oh Right!! Are You Okay? The News Was Around Everywhere” “Yes, I Am Okay” Hyeri Said “I See I Will Ask Another Student” The Teacher Said Smiling. At The Class The Teacher Said Who Wants To Teach Kai Today?” The Girls Were Speechless For A Second Then Suddenly  They Started Yelling ME,ME PICK ME Then Kai Banged His Hands On The Table “What’s Wrong Kai ?” The Teacher Asked “Teacher I Have A Lot Of Work Today And Since Hyeri Is A Staff Member She Can Do It At The Break’s” Kai Said “SHE IS JUST A STAFF” Everyone Yelled “Yes” Kai Simply Said “Well Then Will You Do It Hyeri?” The Teacher Said “Sure” Hyeri Said Then The Class Started, At The Lunch Break Gaeul Made The Girls Apologize To Hyeri Then Everything Went As Normal…They Went Home But Hyeri Didn’t See Any Reporters, She Thought That They Are Hiding So She Went In From The Back Door And Then She Asked Her Mom “Where Are The Reporters?” “Oh The Reporters They Are Gone” Hyeri’s Mom Said “Gone!!Really” “Yes Because His Company Released Some Fake News Saying That You Are A Staff And That’s Just An Accident” “Accident?? But I Am Not A Staff…….” (Hyeri’s Flashback) Kai Said “We Can Tell Them That You Are Someone From The Staff…” (End Of Flashback) “You Are Not A What?” Hyeri’s Mom Said “No Nothing” Hyeri Said And Went Upstairs, *Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring Diggi Ding Riggi Ding Ding Ding* Hyeri’s Phone Rang She Picked It Up “Hello?” Hyeri Said “Yaa!! Come To SM Building Now!” Kai Said “Ok And Don’t Call Me Yaa, But How Will I Go In??” “I Will Tell You The Number When You Reach Here”(SM Building Has A Lock With A Password That Only The Staffs Know) Kai Said “I See, Ok Bye!” “Bye” Kai Said And Closed The Phone Hyeri Wore Some Really Cute Clothes And Ran To Her Mom Saying “Mom I Will Go Out” “Ok” Her Mom Said, Hyeri Called Her Driver And Went Out. After 20 Minutes She Arrived To SM Building She Got Off The Car And All Of EXO Fan’s Appeared They Were All Attacking Her Saying Things Like “HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY OPPA?!! , OH WAIT I WILL KILL YOU , WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” Then A Fan Came With A Cup Full Of Water And She Threw It On Hyeri, Hyeri Got Angry And Shouted Telling Them To Stop She Shouted Loudly That They All Got Shocked And Stopped So She Said “I’m Not Anyone I Am Just A Staff That Works In SM Building  And That Was Just An Accident” But Then A Fan Started Screaming And They All Started The Fight Again Pulling Her Hair. Kai Was Watching Her From Up But He Couldn’t Go Down Because Of The Fans So He Just Was Watching With The Other Members “We Have A Lot Of Sasaeng Fans And Kai You Can’t Go Down There, Never Ever” Said Beakhyun, Kai Got Angry Seeing That There Are No Securities. Then Suddenly Kai Slammed The Window They All Got Surprised And Kai Went Out Of The Room “Yaa!!Where Are You Going??” Said Suho  “STOP Kai You Shouldn’t Go There” Chanyeol Said But Kai Didn’t Listen And Continued Going Down Until He Reached The Door, He Stood There And Took A Deep Breath, The Security  Came, He Finally Went Out And The Security Team Finally Came, They Covered Kai From The Fans, One Of The Fans Saw Kai And Shouted “IT’S OPPA!!” They All Looked At Him He Just Walked Straight To Hyeri, He Grabbed Her Hand And Walked To The Building At That Moment The Fans Got Angry And They Splashed Water On Her(Korean Fans…). The Reporter’s Hands Were Getting Busier Taking Pictures And Trying To Talk To Kai, Kai Just Walked Without Talking Blocking The Fans For Hyeri, She Just Walked With Her Head Down Feeling Cold, Sad, Angry, Worried, Happy, And She Was Hurt Because She Fell When She Was Walking But Kai Helped Her Up, Then They Finally Were Able To Go In Then He Took Her To The Practice Room Where The Other Members Were. Hyeri Was Walking Slowly With Blood On Her Legs And Wet From The Water, When They Entered The Practice Room She Was Sooo~ Embarrassed Because Of Her Appearance And She Was In Front Of EXO So She Just Kept Her Head Down EXO Members Were All Surprised By What The Fans Did To Her So Kai Brought A Chair And Told Her To Sit And Then Closed The AC Because Hyeri Was Cold, Kris Went Out And Came Back With Shorts And T-Shirt He Gave It To Her And Told Her To Go And Change, The Stylist Came And Saw Her She Said “AIGOO!! Poor You Are You Now Working Here?” “Yes” Hyeri Said But She Got Pulled By Her And  Then She Took Her To A Room And Locked The Door Hyeri Got Scared The Stylist Said “My Name Is Jung Sooyoung” And Sooyoung Started Getting Closer To Hyeri “What Are You Doing?” Hyeri Said While Getting Scared “You Should Never Get Closer To Kai Or I Will Hit You Like This” When Sooyoung Was About To Hit Hyeri Someone Knocked The Door Saying “Is Anyone Here?” Sooyoung Stopped And Said “You Are Lucky Today” Hyeri Just Felt Relieved And Sooyoung Went To Open The Door It Was Another Stylist Sooyoung Just Went Out “Oh!! Are You The Girl What To Do You Are Soo Wet Aren’t You Cold Lets Go” “Where” Hyeri Said And She Got Dragged Again.

Thank You For Reading.!!!! Comment, Subscribe It Will Be Meaningful….<3