Realizing

Secretly Inlove

 

 

======================================================================================

 

I do not cry because I’m badly hurt; I cried because I didn’t give myself a chance to say what I really felt.

 

======================================================================================

 

 

IU POV:

 

 

Stare.

 

Sigh.

 

Stare.

 

 

That’s the only thing I did looking at my best friend. And there she was--- busy stirring her fruit shake while her eyes are occupied with some thoughts that are never hard to guess.

 

Aiggooo. Sometimes I really want to pat her head hard just to make her realized what she really felt for the long time. Yeah, I knew it for long; at first I didn’t mind it because I knew how they close they are since then, but ,  as it came through out my senses; I noticed how she started to built a sudden feeling more than just a siblings relation to him unconsciously, call me malicious, but its theoretically true. I witness it, and knew this, before she can realized it from her itself. =_= seriously?  Why do smart people become idiot when it comes to love? Aiggoo. That makes my head ache from a million times.

 

 

IU: are you okay Ji?

 

Jiyeon: (Looks shocked and disturbed) Deh?

 

IU: I said if you are okay? You look upset.

 

Jiyeon: Yeh! I’m okay, I’m just thinking for our assignment. (She manage to smile awkwardly)

 

 

Chincha? Lie better Ji! Aigoo. She’s not good in lying honestly.

 

 

IU: we didn’t have assignment at all, what assignment you’re talking about? (Tease)

 

Jiyeon: (Blink a couple of times)

 

IU: Chincha? Haha. You were really funny Ji!

 

Jiyeon: Yah!

 

IU: (Instead of answering her best friend she moves closer to Jiyeon, eyes lock with her) Park Jiyeon!?

 

Jiyeon: Deh?

 

IU: (sits closer to her best friend)

 

Jiyeon: What’s that trip Lee Jieun? (Eyebrow rising)

 

IU: (looks at her best friend with serious eye contact) can you be a little bit honest to me? Would you?

 

Jiyeon: (looks confused)

 

IU: okay, I will be straight to you chingu, just be honest okay?

 

Jiyeon: What is it? (Looks more confused)

 

IU: Just tell me honestly, krei?

 

Jiyeon: Aisshh. You’re really weird, did you eat something weird? Or you skip you’re breakfast this morning?

 

IU: Yeh, yeh, yeh. As if you are not weird (rolled eyes) but seriously dino Ji, just be honest okay?

 

Jiyeon: krei. (Looks not interested) spill it out (bored expression, she lays her head in the long table managing not  to give any focus on her best friend so called trip in her head)

 

IU: what do you think of Jinwoon? (Looks serious)

 

Jiyeon: (Looks at IU with her unbelievable stare, she really wants to laugh with her question, but due to IU’s look on her she felt nervous)

 

IU: (waiting for her answer)

 

 

Jiyeon: What’s that question? He’s a human, omo, let me rephrase it, he was like a lazy monkey. (The way she said those description towards Jinwoon, she look like want to break the table)

 

IU: (Brow rising)

 

Jiyeon: What?

 

IU: What do you think of him? (Serious tone)

 

Jiyeon:  (she got confused, but looking at her best friend like this, she bowed her head) arrasso. He’s my best friend.

 

IU: It’s that all? (Waiting for another answer)

 

Jiyeon: Yes. Wae?

 

IU: You’re lying Ji! Tell me, I’m your friend right? (Sincerity with her voice) you can trust me, you know that.

 

Jiyeon: I’m not lying!

 

IU:  do you think of him?

 

Jiyeon: (looks confused, she automatically blush, she hesitated to answer at first, but due IU was determine to know, she answer it with shy) Yeh, because he’s my bestfriend, and being prone to anything recklessly is his habit, that’s why, there’s wrong with that? Aisshh.

 

IU: (silent)

 

Jiyeon: Yah! (Gets annoyed,) what are you trying to imply Lee Jieun?

 

IU:  just be true to yourself. (There is sincerity in her words)

 

Jiyeon: WHAT?

 

IU: (shrug her shoulder) oh! Jinwoon! (Points her finger in Jiyeon’s back, automatically, Jiyeon looks at her back with excitement)

 

Jiyeon: (looks disappointed, she gives her best friend her famous death glared)

 

IU: See? Jiyeon-nie, just be true to yourself, I know, even you don’t admit it to me and to yourself, you felt something with him right?

 

Jiyeon: (looks shocked)

 

IU: you seem bothered to much when he’s not around, you even smiled just speaking with his name, he became your topic all the time, you even become nervous when he did something that makes your heart beats fast and that blush on your face (points her face) it’s not a typical best friend thingy you know. I knew it chingu, I noticed it even for the long time

 

Jiyeon: (speechless)

 

IU: And admit it or not, you’re jealous, you’re dead jealous over Nicole. It clearly saw in your face you really hurt.  Hmmm? And the fact that you didn’t knew it? (Hesitant to speak) I know, you think of it a few times, but you just hiding it. Right?

 

Jiyeon: (lowered her head,)

 

IU: (patted her shoulder) I’m always here. Just think of it, huh?

 

….?....: What she need to think of?

 

That’s it. We both surprised for someone appearance at our back.

 

 

---

 

JIYEON POV:

 

Jinwoon: What she needs to think of?

 

We almost jump in surprised when he talked behind our back. We remain speechless, both eyes widened in shocked.

 

Jinwoon: You guys? What are you talking about?

 

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

He hugs me from my back. I felt my body stiffened, my heart raised faster as I could not imagined my appearance right now, Yeah, he always doing this gestures but how am I reacted this way? I felt my face was burning. He still hugging me at my back, and felt his head leans on my head.

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

Was these all means? I acted strange, did IU was right? Do I love this idiot?

 

IU: Ani! None of your business Jin! (She grins)

 

Jinwoon: Wae? Yah! Park Jiyeon! Are you now keeping secrets to me? (now he was facing me, our faces are inches apart)

 

I was shocked,my heart beats faster again and I felt my face is now all red. Omo.

 

Jinwoon: (eyebrow twitch) Yah! Are you sick Ji? You’re face is red. (He cupped Jiyeon’s face, he looks worried)

 

Jiyeon: a—ani! (Stuttering) I’m fine. (Turn her head to the other direction)

 

Jinwoon: Chincha?

 

Jiyeon: (still looking at the other side) Yeh.

 

Jinwoon: You still mad at me? Mianhe Ji!

 

Jiyeon: why would I?

 

Jinwoon: I know you’re mad, look I already say sorry!

 

IU: hahaah. She’s really mad at you Jin, look at her, she looks like duck. Hahah.

 

Jinwoon: (looks over Jiyeon) heheh. You’re right, she’s pouting like child.

 

Jiyeon: Yah! (now she face Jinwoon)

 

Jinwoon: Mianhe, please? Don’t be mad at me, I promised, I will never do that again (He looks at Jiyeon with his famous pitiful effect, but in the other hand, he really looks sincere)

 

Yeah, I know, he’s really sincere this time, the way he looks at me right now, it felts like I was melting, and his gaze gives me warmth feeling. The way he looks at me makes me crazy. Aigooo. I cant take this anymore, I felt I can’t breath I need a fresh air.

 

Stands up..

 

Jinwoon: Yah! Where are you going Ji?

 

Jiyeon: don’t follow me arrasso? You’re dead if you follow me (gives her famous death glare towards Jinwoon)

 

And I walk away. I’m not that far from them when I heard Jinwoon whispers something to IU, but I didn’t mind him. I need to think. I need to refresh up my mind.

 

Jinwoon: What’s with her? (looks at IU)

 

IU: (shrug her shoulder)

 

---

 

 

Lie in bed.

 

 

That was the only thing I did, once I entered to my room.

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

I sighed heavily as I looking at my ceiling of my room. Until now, I was occupied with some thoughts in my head, Yeah, until now, I was thinking what IU said to me a while ago.

 

Arrgghh. I woke up in bed and went at my study table to study; I shouldn’t thinking of some non sense thing. Stop this Jiyeon. I sat up and pick my book when I noticed my photo album, I looked at it, and realizing that this was the compilation of our pictures together—me and Jinwoon.  It was complete, the pictures are taken when we are still young, and I laughed in every page. It was really funny, the way we look when we are young, seems we grew a lot now.

 

As I turning each of the pages of this photo album; I felt something really strange in my heart, looking at his pictures, makes my heart beats faster. I touched his faced, and some old memories came back on my senses.

 

(A/n: please play this song while you reading the below parts, haha. Just to feel the moment. ^^ honestly, the song not suits with the situation, but I found the drive to write this part because of this song^^)

 

 

Yeah, we’ve been best friends since then, we were really that close. I knew it.

 

*You want this? Umma says girls like candies (Jinwoon gives Jiyeon candies, Jiyeon accepts it)

 

The first time we saw each other, he became good to me.

 

*Now we’re friends right? (Jinwoon smiles at Jiyeon)

 

That time, I never expect him to be my friend, but I’m happy.

 

* Ani umma! I want to go same as Jiyeon school! (Jinwoon sat at the floor pouting)

 

Each day forward, we became that close-- closer and closer.

 

*Yah! Jinwoon! Can you make it faster? (Held Jinwoon’s hands to make him walk faster)

 

I smiled in my old memories, when I always nag him whenever he lazily walking in the morning.

 

* Are you hurt somewhere? Let me see (Jinwoon was looking at Jiyeon toes that was having wounds)

 

Yeah, even he’s that jerk, even we always fight and even how immature he was, he always been there when I need someone, he became my protector, my savior and even my shoulder.

 

*hehe. Coz I know you really afraid in dark, that’s why I don’t want to leave you. now i will sleeping at your side (Jinwoon lay in her side and close his eyes)

 

He even really knows what I want and what I don’t.

 

*Don’t go anywhere without me arrasso? (Jinwoon nags at Jiyeon and walks fast)

 

Although he’s that happy go lucky person- he never leaves me behind.

 

*Yah! Pabo! That’s not right! You really pabo! Erase your answers! It’s all wrong! (Jiyeon snaps Jinwoon head)

 

*Yah! Appah! (Jinwoon protests)

 

Even how bad I am with him, he never get mad, he always been that understanding person ever.

 

*Chincha? I kill you, if you don’t follow me after 10 minutes (Jiyeon gives her death glared)

 

 Although I’m mad, he was just smile at me, I found that irritable, but on the other part of me, says it was the typical him. He always wears those smiles. Those smiles that make my anger flood away.

 

*Hehe. Did someone tell you how ugly you are? (Jinwwon laughing)

 

*yah! (Jiyeon annoyed)

 

Although he really loves to annoy me a lot, he is the first person who makes me smiles, makes me laugh. He never failed me to be happy whenever I’m with him.

 

* Jiyeon! Let's dance! (Held Jiyeon hands and pulled her in the front, they dance like an idiot)

 

And yes, we have a lot of memories together.

 

And I didn’t realize there’s a tears flowing now on my eyes. Why am I crying? I’m crying the same time smiling? Now, I’m crazy. I sniffed in the realization how I turned pabo at this moment. I smiled looking at the pictures, and when I reach the last page of my photo album, I saw my latest picture with Jinwoon--- it was in their house in States, his hands are in my shoulder, we almost hugging each other; with plastered smiles in our face. I felt my face turns red. And that’s it. I realized every words IU told me earlier---

 

*Do you think of him?

 

*you seem bothered to much when he’s not around, you even smiled just speaking with his name, he became your topic all the time, you even become nervous when he did something that makes your heart beats fast and that blush on your face, it’s not a typical best friend thingy you know. I knew it chingu, I noticed it even for the long time

 

*And admit it or not, you’re jealous, you’re dead jealous over Nicole. It clearly saw in your face you really hurt.

 

I hold my chest where’s my heart located; I walk out of my room. I go downstairs with my full speed.

 

 

Hyomin: Yah! Jiyeon! Where are you going?

 

 

I quickly run out of our house. I need to see him—the one who made these things to me. The reason why I’m smiling just to think of him, the one who made my heart beats faster. And the person I’m always thinking.

 

I’m on my half way when I saw him, I was going to step my feet from his location when I suddenly stopped—

 

I felt something hurt inside of me, just seeing them like that. And again, another tears fell in my eyes, not unlike earlier, this is not a tears of happiness despite- tears of sadness. Yeah, I’m hurt, badly hurt. Seeing him, in arms of someone-- someone  he loves.

 

Yeah, I felt my heart broke in many pieces, seeing them like that. Now, what’s good in realizing my feelings for him for a long time?

 

Now I realized that I loved him; I really do love him, what I’m going to do?

 

Jinwoon-ah! Can you please tell me what to do now? Coz I’m already fall for you

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bold + italic text are all past events ^^ just not to make you confused guys^^

 

How can you say about this chapter? Hehe. Now that Jiyeon knew her feelings towards Jinwoon, what will happen next? Let’s find out ^^

 

Thank you for those who patiently waits for updates ^^

 

Thank you for those who subscribe this story. Please leave a comment please? Tell me what your opinions and feelings towards this chapter? Your comments are really means to me^^

 

Special thanks to bhebesha, I don’t know what to say ^^ I’m a very big fan of her works ^^ please do read her stories too. All of her stories are AMAZING !! Believed me!!

 

 

Komawo ^^

 

 

Have a great day minna-san! FIGHTING!!

 

Lotxofluv:

 

heartEunriejheiheart