Acceptance

Secretly Inlove

 

 

 

---

 

 

*Jinwoon was singing while walking in the corridor with a plastered smile in his face, he really seems happy*

 

*Bogodo naega mwol bo-bo-boneunji
Deureodo naega mwol deu-deu-deut neunji
Arado naega mwol a-a-aneunji mollaseo (excerpt from they song I love you, I love you)

 

 

Junho: *give jinwoon a high five* Yow! Jinwoon, later we have a practice!

 

Jinwoon: Yeh! *continue to walk again*

 

Chansung: *high five* hey bro!

 

Jinwoon:  bro! *high five*

 

Wooyoung: Hmmm… seems you happy bro!

 

Jinwoon: Ani. *smiles* Ka ja!

 

Jinwoon and Wooyoung both walk headed to the cafeteria. They saw IU sitting alone in their favorite spot.

 

Wooyoung: Yow!! What’s up?! *slam the table and grins with IU*

 

IU: *look shocked then rolled eyes* GEEZ. *she was annoyed at Wooyoung appearance*

 

Jinwoon: IU-ssi, where’s Ji? *looking around*

 

IU: Waeyo? I thought she was with you? She’s not here.

 

Jinwoon: MWO?! *surprised* Eomma told me she early leave their house. I thought the two of you where together?

 

IU: *shrug her shoulder*

 

Jinwoon: Aiissshhh! *get his phone and dial Jiyeon’s number*

 

Wooyoung: Lee Ji-eun? Did you eat? *grins to her while moving his head near to her*

 

IU: Yah!! *puts her hand to wooyoung face* don’t go near with me! You’re annoying!! And don’t call me in my real name okay? We’re not close.

 

Jinwoon: I can’t contact her number! Aisshh *scratches his head then walks out*

 

Wooyoung: What happen to him?

 

IU: MOLLAH! *rolled eyes but smiled secretly with Jinwoon’s reaction*

 

---

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Jiyeon was in the library busy reading her book, but her mind didn’t absorb everything she was reading. Her mind was about something.

 

*image of Jinwoon and Nicole hugging each other came through her mind*

 

Jiyeon: Chincha? *shook head* Arrgghh! *slam the book in the table*

 

All of the students inside the library disturebed they all look at Jiyeon who was embarrass for what she did.

 

Jiyeon: Mianhe! *bow her head and quickly walks away*

 

---

 

JIYEON POV:

 

 

As I completely went out of the library, I hurriedly go in the rooftop. GEEZ chincha? What’s happening to me? Arrgghh.. I stamped my feet in my annoyance.

 

 

Forget it Jiyeon-ah! GEEZ. don’t mind it at all. It’s okay!

 

 

Jiyeon: AAHHHHH!!!!!!! *shouted as she kick the can in her front*

 

…?...: Awww!

 

Omo. Did I hit someone? I hurriedly came to the direction where the can landed, and I saw someone lying on the floor. He might be sleeping. He hurriedly gets up.

 

 

Jiyeon: Mianhe. *I bowed my head*

 

JB: Chincha? Do I look a trash can to you? *still holding his head*

 

Jiyeon: I didn’t know there’s someone here. mianhe.

 

JB: Aisshh. You need to pay for this woman.

 

Jiyeon: Mwo?*eyes widened in shocked* i—I don’t have money to send you in hospital.

 

JB: Hahah. You’re really funny.

 

Jiyeon: *pouted* what’s funny? *One eyebrow rising*

 

JB: seriously? Ha-ha... I just want you to accompany me here in this school. I’m just new here. 

 

Jiyeon: *eyebrow twitch*

 

JB: you didn’t get it? I said I’m a transferee here

 

Jiyeon: yeah. I get it, but why me? *confused*

 

JB: Aisshh. You really slow huh?

 

Jiyeon: YAH!!

 

JB: You throw this can in my head right? And besides, you’re the first person I met here. that’s why you need to accompany me.

 

Jiyeon: Yeah! I didn’t know you yet, *sarcasm*

 

JB: tsk. I’m JB. And you are Park Jiyeon right?

 

Jiyeon: Wae? *eyes widened* how did you know my name? Are you my stalker?

 

JB: hahaha! You wished, Tsk. What a really slow woman, I just saw it on your book *pointing her book*

 

Jiyeon: *looks at her book which has a tag written her own name, then embarrass for what she said*

 

JB: Let’s go? *pulled Jiyeon hand’s*

 

Jiyeon: YAH!!!

 

 

Seriously? Where’s the human rights here? I didn’t say yes right? And why on Earth I will come for someone I met just now? Chincha? Aiisshhh.

 

He still was holding my hand as we walking down to the terrace. And all pair of eyes was looking at us.

 

Student 1: is that JB? While he was with that girl?

 

Student 2: oh my! Is she his girlfriend? So lucky.

 

Okay. So what’s going on now? I heard some murmuring while we walking; they were all surprised with all gaping mouth. Am I now an instant celebrity or what? And who’s this guy by the way? Why they were all surprised seeing this man?

 

Jiyeon: JB right? Wait! Can you please let go of my hand?

 

JB: wae? Shiru! *beams*

 

Jiyeon: YAH!!!!

 

JB: you’re just going too escaped when I let go of your hand.

 

---

Outside the gate:

 

JB: what’s going on here? *as he saw a group of students cramped in the gate*

 

JB pulled Jiyeon and they saw a man together with the famous student in their school.

 

Jiyeon: *looks shocked, she can’t believe on what she was seeing right now.*

 

Jinwoon : Chincha? *REALLY happy*

 

Nicole: Hmm.. *nodded*

 

Jinwoon hugs Nicole with all the written happiness in his face, on the other hand, students from their side giving their compliments.

 

Student 1: Wow! How cute!

 

Student: So now their were couple for real?

 

JB: do you know them? *he looks at Jiyeon who looks really shocked* this is a school compound, I thought public display of affection was prohibited here. *as he smirked*

 

But Jiyeon seems quiet, with a tear coming from her eyes; she hurriedly wiped it as she runs so fast and left JB alone.

 

---

 

On Jiyeon’s house:

 

Hyomin: Jiyeon! Let’s eat! *she called out her sister in the stair*

 

Mrs. Park: Wae? Why she’s not coming out on her room?

 

Hyomin: *shrug her shoulder* molla!

 

Jinwoon:*as he enters* eomma!! *he was really happy*

 

Mrs. Park: oh. Jinwoon-ah! You’re here, ka ja. Let’s eat. *she smiles*

 

Jinwoon: Aniya eomma, I already ate, where’s Ji eomma? *looks around*

 

Hyomin: She’s in her room, she doesn’t eat yet, are you two fighting?

 

Jinwoon: Ani. *shook his head* I didn’t see— *he stops he doesn’t want to tell that Jiyeon skip class* can I go upstairs eomma?

 

Hyomin: Ohh. I see.

 

  Mrs. Park: okay son *she tease*

 

Jinwoon opens the door and saw Jiyeon was sleeping in her bed. He quietly step his feet until he reach at her side. But he was surprised seeing Jiyeon seems so sad. Then the next thing he did was to jump on the bed to make Jiyeon awake.

 

Blllaaggg…

 

---

 

Jiyeon POV:

 

Blaagg…

 

As I felt someone jump on my bed, I know it was him. Yeah! He’s the only one who have his gut to jump recklessly in my bed whenever I’m sleep.

 

Jinwoon: I know you’re awake Ji! *as he leans his head to Jiyeon’s back* what’s the matter? *he said full of concern*

 

I was frozen. Not because to the fact that it’s his first time to do this, Yeah, we always like this, others find it weird but from us it’s not weird, since we were kids, we always do these things. We often sleep together. BUT—the fact that, from this moment, it never been the same.

 

Jiyeon: *took a deep sigh* aniya! I’m not feeling well.

 

Lie. I need to lie right now.

 

Jinwoon: Chicnha? *as he looks at Jiyeon*

 

Jiyeon: Yeh. So why are you here?

 

Jinwoon: Wooah! Sounds I’m not welcome here huh? YAH!

 

Jiyeon: Jinwoon I’m tired. Please let me took my rest. Could you please go out from now? *she said without looking at him*

 

Jinwoon: *shocked it was his first time to be treated so cold by her*

 

Mianhe. I need to be so cold to you coz I dotn know how to handle what I felt, this is something not right,

 

Jinwoon: Are you mad at me Jiyeon? Tell me? *there’s sadness in his voice*

 

Oh God! Shoot. I know he’s upset right now, he doesn’t calling me straight in my name whether we was mad or upset.

 

Jiyeon: Aniya. I’m not mad okay? *as she looks at Jinwoon who’s now seating on her bed butr looks shocked when she saw Jinwoon looks too sad *

 

Chincha? Is this real? Why I saw him so sad? I hate to see him like this. Arrgghh. Jiyeon! You’re really pabo!

 

Jinwoon: but you look like *sad* I skip my basketball practice coz I really want to see you; I’m really worried why you need to skip classes like that. Are you mad at me? Are we in fight again? Do you have a problem? Tell me. I thought we’re bestfriends.

 

Another shoot. Arrgghh.  So pabo! I’m not mad. How can I explain this to him? Can I easily tell him that Hey! I’m in love with you. Something so impossible to tell.

 

Jiyeon: PAbo! *she hits Jinwoon’s head*

 

Jinwoon: Aaahh! It’s hurts.

 

Jiyeon: I said I’m not! it just --- *look at Jinwoon but looks at to other direction*

 

Jinwoon: it just what? --- *waiting*

 

Jiyeon: Ani.

 

Jinwoon: *looks at her with his investigatory look*

 

Jiyeon: Wae? Yah! Stop staring!! *she snaps Jinwoon again*

 

Jinwoon: *as he holds Jiyeon’s hand and stare at her directly in her eyes*

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

Why my heart skip a beats like this? I was in shocked; I saw how he looks on to me, as his head leaning forward to me, what he is doing? I felt his face was inches far away from me.  omo. I automatically close my eyes, coz I don’t know what will happen next.

 

Jinwoon: *flicked Jiyeon’s forehead* what are you doing? Ka JA! I know a place that can make you’re feeling well. *as he pulled Jiyeon’s hand*

 

---

 

At the carnival;

 

Jiyeon: Here? *eyes widened*

 

Jinwoon: hmm *he nodded* Ka ja! Let’s play here.

 

Jiyeon: YAH!

 

Jinwoon: no more buts Ji! It will gonna be fun *as he song what he said*

 

Jiyeon just smiled seeing him like this. He stills the same Jinwoon who acts so childish all the time.

 

Bang.

 

Jinwoon: You saw it Ji? I’m really good in shooting.

 

Jiyeon: yeah right. *as she rolled her eyes*

 

Ajushi: here you’re prized.

 

The old man gives a big violet teddy bear, which make Jiyeon  surprised and happy.

 

Jiyeon: whhooaa! So pretty *as she offer her hands accepting the teddy bear*

 

Jinwoon: *as he hide the teddy bear in his back* it’s not yours! You wished.

 

Jiyeon: *frowned then she pouted her lips*

 

Jinwoon: *smiles as he saw his bestfriend made face* oh. Here. *he smiles*

 

Jiyeon: Chincha?

 

Jinwoon: *nodded*

 

Jiyeon: Kyyaa!! Komawo! *as she jump in excitement*

 

Jinwoon smiles seeing her bestfriend like this. It’s been a while since they have time together like this.

 

---

 

Jinwoon: Where do you want to go Ji? *as they both eating ice cream*

 

Jiyeon: Let’s go home. I’m tired already. *as she was eating ice cream same as she was hugging her teddy bear*

 

Jinwoon: *looks at Jiyeon and shook his head*

 

Jiyeon: Wae? Yah! *Jinwoon pulled her again*

 

---

 

Jiyeon: Yah! Shiru! *she looks paled and stamping her feet in front of the ferris wheel.*

 

Jinwoon: Still afraid in heights Ji? *he tease*

 

Jiyeon: Shiru! I don’t want! I’m going home!

 

Jinwoon: No! *he held Jiyeon hands and pulled her to the ferris wheel*

 

Jiyeon seems really afraid, her hands were shaking,

 

Jinwoon: Relax. *as he hold Jiyeon’s hand* I’m here. as long as I’m here your always safe *he smiled*

 

Jiyeon: *looks down as she hide her face who was blushing*

 

---

 

*At the ferris wheel*

 

Jinwoon: yah!! Open your eyes! You like an idiot here!

 

Jiyeon: shiru! I’m scared!

 

Jinwoon: I said open your eyes! trust me.

 

Then Jiyeon open her eyes, she was amazed for what she saw. With a smile in her face she looks at the entire lights in her surroundings. The building lights are perfectly seen in her spot. And indeed, it’s really beautiful.

 

Jinwoon: see? I told you.

 

Jiyeon: So pretty! *as she leans her finger on the glass window of the ferris wheel*

 

Jinwoon: *smiles looking at her bestfriend then he looks down* don’t do it again arrasso? *serious*

 

Jiyeon: *looks at her best friend who seems really serious, still his eyes looks on his own feet* what did you say?

 

Jinwoon: I said don’t do it again, don’t ignore or avoid me, coz you’re hurting my feelings. *he looks at Jiyeon full of sincerity*

 

Jiyeon on the other hand, seems really shocked; she looks at him with almost gaping mouth.

 

Jinwoon: if you want to say anything or if you mad, say it to me arraso? Than avoiding me, than ignoring me. Coz it really hurting me.

 

Jiyeon: Jinwoon-- *she finally speak*

 

Jinwoon: were best friends right? Our bond was really strong, harder than the diamond. We’ve been together for so many years, so why you need to do that to me? No matter what happen Ji, even all of our friends pass by for us, we—you and me will still be together. That’s what our promised right? Even if we have our own family or even when I grew old, there’s one person I wanted to be my side, and it’s you my best friend! So Ji! Don’t dare to ignore me or else---

 

Jiyeon: *smiles* or else what?

 

Jinwoon: nothing *as he smiles his usual smile*

 

Jiyeon was looking at his best friend whose busy looking outside, with a glimpsed of smile in her face she comes to think one thing, she realized one thing right now.

 

Jiyeon POV: he’s right, now I realized, even I run for what I really felt, there’s no good on it. Yeah, maybe I’m in love with this man, but that’s not the reason to throw away all we’ve been through together--- and I can’t simply throw it away. Maybe, I really need to accept things that were only friends.  Maybe I was destined to love this man in silence and now, I made up my mind, I will hide this feeling of mine than to put walls between us. Suicidal? But if it was the only way to make so near to him, why not? now I’m signing a contract to myself to hide and love him secretly.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the lame update.