5. Jealous

Secretly Inlove

 

 

 

 

 

JB: So you really love him huh?

 

Jb said in a matter of fact. He was looking intently at Jiyeon who was crying in the backstage.

 

Jiyeon: no I’m not! (as she tries to wipes her tears)

 

JB: (snorted)

 

Jiyeon: what?

 

JB: nothing. (he walks towards her) I came here to watch not to see you cry. Now stand up were going somewhere.

 

Jiyeon: and why would I come with you?

 

 

JB: coz I say so? (Innocently said)

 

Jiyeon: oh shut up I’m not in the mood.

 

JB: that’s why you have to come with me. No buts. Kay? (as he pulled Jiyeon and started dragging her)

 

---

 

Seriously? Where’s the democratic will here?

 

Jiyeon’s murmured. She was still pissed in Jinwoon’s living her behind and now? This annoying classmate of her named JB dragging her to somewhere she doesn’t know where.

 

And since they become close? To the point he was holding her hand? Jiyeon kept rolling her eyes.

 

JB: Stops that. Your eyes might disoriented if you kept doing that. (smirked)

 

Jiyeon: oh shut up!

 

JB: were here.

 

Jiyeon eyes widen in shocked. She looks amazed for the view she saw right in her front for the very first time.

 

JB: you like it?

 

Jiyeon nodded her head.

 

Jiyeon: wow. I never knew there something like this here in campus.

 

JB: see? (proud) it’s look like your busy consuming yourself loving your bestfriend that’s why.

 

Jiyeon glared at him. JB shrug his shoulder and zip his mouth. They both silent for a while as they look at the garden with smile, it was peaceful it was relaxing. Jiyeon lead her head on the tree as JB was leaning his one hand on tree. They both looking at the scenery in their front, since it was afternoon and the sun was about to set. Jiyeon held her hair as the wind breeze, on the other hand, JB looks at her, fascinated, as he watched her hair messed because of the air breeze and smell her feminine perfume, and a smile crept on his face.

 

This woman is something. I have to keep my guard. He murmured.

 

----

 

Meanwhile:

 

Jinwoon hurriedly went inside of the bar, as he received a phone call from his girlfriend Nicole, he rushed to the bar and found her drunk.

 

Jinwoon: Nicole. (he hurriedly went near nicol)

 

Nicole: oh my boyfriend! (drunk) I told you! He is coming! (laughs) come here. Join me please babe? I love you.

 

Jinwoon: hey. Why did you got drunk in the first place? Come on let’s go.

 

Nicole: shiru! I don’t . just let me drink and let’s have a party.

 

Jinwoon: no. we’re going.

 

Nicole: no. (as she pulled Jinwoon sleeves) Jin—(she lean closer t kiss him)

 

Seconds passed, and Jinwoon kissed her back, the kiss become deeper and before it come to something else, Jinwoon stops himself, he respect Nicole so damn much that he will not do anything and take advantage of her state now.

 

Jinwoon: let’s go babe. I’ll take you home.

 

 

---

 

The next day:

 

 

Jiyeon hurriedly walking almost running towards Jinwoon’s home. She owes an explanation for him, for not finishing her song that supposedly and obviously for him. And to add on that—she was bit worried, oh worried to death to b exact as Jinwoon skip dinner in her house. Not typical for him to do plus he didn’t answer her calss last night or even text asking if he already ate or what.

 

Jiyeon being Jiyeon, she worried too much.

 

Jiyeon didn’t mind to knocked or used the buzzer outside, since she knew the passcode of his condo she hurriedly put it and when she entered---

 

almost fell from the floor, eyes widened in shocked as she saw Nicole on his condo wearing a over sized polo, who she sure it was Jinwoon’s.

 

Jiyeon: why are you? (Confused. She was looking t Nicole who standing in her front with a mean look of course. Her heart tightened in pain)

 

Jinwoon: I heard the door opens who’s that babe? (he said as he out of the bathroom, his gazed went to the door and saw Jiyeon standing there) oh Ji! It’s not what you think. (defended. as he read what’s on her mind)

 

Jiyeon: oh. Sorry for intruding. (she felt her knees smoothen. She was about to loss balance but thanks on her quick steps she hurriedly went out)

 

Jinwoon: hey Ji!( as he try to stop his best friend) wait here babe. (he looks at Nicole and run to follow Jiyeon)

 

Jinwoon: hey Jiyeon! Wait! (he hold Jiyeon’s arm)

 

Jiyeon: WHAT? (she hold back her tears.)

 

Jinwoon: hey listen up Ji!

 

Jiyeon just glared at him.

 

Jiyeon: don’t come arraso?!(she stamp her feet in annoyance.)

 

Jinwoon: YAH! Jiyeon! (he keep shoutin) Argh. I’m sure she’s going to tell this to mom.! I’m death meat. (he said stamping his feet)

 

 

-----

 

At the school:

 

 

IU: why so grumpy Jiyeon my beautiful chingu? (she ask as she saw Jiyeon frowning)

 

Jiyeon: nothing.

 

IU: oh. Don’t lie to me Jiyeon I know you better than yourself dear.

 

Jiyeon: (rolled eyes) I’m fine.

 

IU: your fine but your face says the opposite. Spill it.

 

Jiyeon: I saw Nicole in Jinwoon’s condo.

 

IU: YOU WHAT? (surprised)

 

Jiyeon: do I have to repeat it myself? (annoyed) and I don’t want what’s running in my head. It’s--

 

IU: chingu-ah. (held Jiyeon’s hand) I don’t know what to say

 

Jiyeon: yeah. I know I have any rights to get jelous but –

 

IU: that’s a part of all of this my friend, in the first place you will hurt like this – you want to be with him as his best friend in return you will hurt like this. You sure you understand this very well right.

 

Jiyeon: yeah. I know. I know all the consequences I’m pulling. But I just don’t like what running on my mind.

 

IU: so what does he said?

 

Jiyeon: noting. I run. I just can’t bear it. You know.

 

IU:( rolled her eyes. ) seriously? You know what? Argh. Are you really a masochist?

 

Jiyeon glared at her

 

IU: fine. kay.  come on. Don’t think of it. Let’s eat.

 

They were about to eat when Jinwoon walks towards them.

 

Jinwoon: hey Ji! Come on talk to me! Why you keep ignoring me. (as he sat next to Jiyeon cupping her face to look on him)

 

Jiyeon: oh. I forgot. I have my class. Bye IU

 

Jinwoon: Hey!

 

IU: (glared at jinwoon) just let her be will you? (glaring)

 

Jinwoon: what now?

 

IU: just let her be okay? Stop pestering her for now.

 

Jinwoon: why you’re mad?

 

IU: whatever thick head.

 

Jinwoon: WHAT?

 

Wooyoung: hey hey easy man. You shouting my baby. (as he put his hand to his shoulder)

 

IU: you’re baby yuck? (Acting like vomiting) okay. I have to go too. It’s getting polluted here.

 

Wooyoung: hey whereare you going my baby?

 

IU: stop calling me your baby! Are you my dad? (rolled eyes)

 

Wooyoung: HEY! (he laughs)

 

---

 

JB: why wherever I saw you frowning?

 

Jiyeon: what now?

 

JB: haist. Do I have to be always your knight?

 

Jiyeon: knight?

 

JB smirked as he held Jiyeon hands and started pulling her outside the campus.

 

 

---

 

 

Its evening. Jinwoon was standing in the gate of Jiyeon’s household. He was standing there for about three? Or four hours. He didn’t mind counting all he wanted is to talked to his bestfriend who seems upset and mad to him. He wants to clarify things towards Jiyeon

 

Oh yeah. Part of it is because he doesn’t want to be nag by his parents when Jiyeon tell what she saw earlier but bigger part of it, is he really don’t want seeing Jiyeon like that. In school, Jiyeon kept ignoring him as if he doesn’t exist at all. She kept frowning on him. Rolling her eyes whenever they have an eye contact. He not used on it. Silent treatment kills him. Definitely.

 

Why she took so long? Jeez. Where she have been?

 

He was about to call IU when he saw Jiyeon walking, she was smiling like an idiot, he smile, but his smile faded as he saw who’s with Jiyeon with, he frown automatically as he saw JB walking with her. His eyebrow arch.

 

 

Jinwoon: hey. Don’t you know what time it is JIyeon? (annoyed)

 

Jiyeon and JB shocked. They both look at Jinwoon who was standing leaning his back on the gate.

 

Jinwoon: it’s not right for a woman to go home late. (He said intently looking at JB almost glaring him)

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes to him and her eyes went to JB. Ignoring his tantrums

 

Jiyeon: thanks for walking me home. (she smiled sweetly to him)

 

JB: sure. No prob. When it comes to you.

 

Jinwoon rolled his eyes for them cheesiness.

 

JB: bye.

 

Jiyeon: Bye. Take care. (as she wave her hands)

 

As JB was nowhere on her sight she started walking, ignoring Jinwoon’s presence at all.

 

JInwoon: hey. Woman. Are you listening to me? (he keep nagging)

 

Jiyon passed on him. She give him a glared and rolled her eyes as she started going inside.

 

Jinwoon: hey woman, listen up.. can you please?

 

No response.

 

Jinwoon: hey! I’m talking here PARK JIYEON! (annoyed, he held Jiyeon’s arm)

 

Jiyeon: what now? (she frown)

 

Jinwoon (sighed) really? (sighed again) in that JB man you smiled too much but for me? You kept frowning! What the hell Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon: so what? I’m tired can you just let go?

 

Jinwoon: seriously?

 

Jiyeon: you know what? Just go home.

 

Jinwoon: now? Wow. (he let a frustrating sighed) you kept ignoring me like I’m not existing. And now? (he really pissed) what the hell is your problem Jiyeon? Is this about this morning? I’m here to explain things to you but you kept. (sighed) jeez.

 

Jiyeon just stared at him.

 

Jinwoon: now what? You giving me that damn bored look? You can smile for that moron but when it comes to me you look like that. Seriously Jiyeon?

 

Jiyeon: so what now!

 

Jinwoon: What now? I’m ing jealous Jiyeon!! Damn it. (as he kick the gate)

 

Jiyeoneyes widened in shocked.

 

Dug. Dug. Dug.

 

Did I just heard it right? he’s what?

 

 

 

hehehe .. honestly? The last scene I pictured it in my head. Well- I can’t promised this but I think I can update tomorrow? 2 stories maybe *cross fingers here* Well it’s kinda my way of saying that I can’t update for the following days. That’s why I advancing it right now. 10 comments. next chapter. 

 

honestly, I started loving IU and wooyoung here. Gonna make they moments too. so please watch out for it.