Strange Feeling

Secretly Inlove

 

 

 

 

                      ***********************************************************************************************************

 

                              Sometimes, we fell inlove with someone in the way we didn't expect to be happened

 

                      *********************************************************************************************************

 

JIYEON POV:

 

 

Blaagg..

 

 

Blaaggg…

 

 

Hard footsteps are coming out of my feet. As I walking towards to his room, I felt myself bursting in anger.

 

Yeah, it’s been a five years straight of each day since I gave myself an obligation to my best friend. Everyday I always come to his apartment to wake him up. His apartment is not far in our house. It just a steps away from our house.  

 

I’m not complaining or forced to do these things; but the near fact, knowing my best friend’s so called laziness in waking up in the morning, plus his attitudes of hating going to school, it makes me burst into anger. Why on Earth he really doesn’t want to use his huge electric alarm clock I gave him? He really loves to annoy me every time he used his tactics on making my mood bad every morning.

 

Sigh.

 

That’s the only thing I can do looking at him sleeping comfortable in his couch. God! How could he sleep like that when the sun’s ray are already in his face?  His like a dead robot when he sleeps.

 

NO ONE POV:

 

On the other hand, Jinwoon was peacefully sleeping in his couch, with a plastered smile on his face, he comfortably hugging the small pillow on his side. Jiyeon went near of him; she gets the pillow that is hugging by Jinwoon.

 

Jiyeon: Yah!! JUNG JINWOON! WAKE UP! It’s almost time! You want to be late?

 

 

No response.

 

She saw Jinwoon pouting his lips like his kissing someone in his dream, due to Jiyeon’s short tempered she pinch Jinwoon’s ear.

 

Jiyeon: Stop dreaming pabo! Hurry up! (Still pinching his ear)

 

Jinwoon: Appayo! Tss. Five more minutes (Still eyes close, he turn around, now he is not facing Jiyeon)

 

 

Knowing Jinwoon stubbornness and Jiyeon short- tempered from waking her up, the next thing she did was…

 

 

Blagg!

 

 

In her annoyance she throws the thickest book in Jinwoon’s head.

 

 

Jinwoon: Yah! (Almost jump in surprised, he holds his head)

 

 

Now he’s awake already.  He gives Jiyeon his famous death glare which in the first place Jiyeon don’t afraid of, just in return she give him her one eyebrow rising.

 

 

Jiyeon: Wae? (Snobbish tone) Yah! Palli Jinwoon! We’re going to be late! I kill you when you don’t follow me after 10 minutes! (Walks to the door)

 

 

Bllaggg!

 

 

JIYEON POV:

 

 

That’s it. Well, it seems like I’m bad with my best friend, don’t get me wrong with that, it just, this is my way to make him discipline and  act according to his age. Oh, Geez.  I forgot! I’ve never introduced myself first, I’m Park Jiyeon, 17 years of age.  I live in Seoul with my family, I’m the youngest, and I have one sister.  I love music. That’s why I enrolled in Seoul Institute of Arts.  And the scene earlier? Well, just train yourself from now on. We’ve been like this everyday, and it’s not new to us, it’s became our daily routine every morning. We’re not fighting, or we never been fight to each other every time we been like this.  Weird right? 

 

And that guy? He is my best friend Jung Jinwoon. He lives nearby; His family is living in States. And I’m the one who took in charge of taking him. We’ve been best friends since when we were young; our parents are really close to each other. That’s why we grew up together, but then, when we we’re in half year in middle school days, his parents decided to migrate in States. It’s been awfully sad to me. But, in my surprised he decided to stay here. That’s why since that day, I promised not only to myself but also to his parents to take care of him.  During Christmas or what so ever special occasion, our family same with his family goes out. It’s became our tradition.

 

 

Omo! I nearly forgot! I need to prepare him a breakfast!

 

---

 

JINWOON POV:

 

 

Blaaaggg!!!!

 

 

Tss. Such a lady monster. She’s always been like that ever since. She’s like an Amazon lady living in the jungle. As I heard she went out of my room, I hurriedly go to my bathroom, I need to take a bath and follow my monstrous bestfreind of mine before she transform into a terrific, frightening, and scary witch monster. Haha. She will definitely kill me when she heard this.

 

By the way, I’m Jung Jinwoon, 18 years of age and I live nearby.  Like Jiyeon, I also studying at Seoul Institute of Arts. I’m the only son that’s why my parents spoiled me a lot. And that annoying girl is my bestfriend and consider as my dongsaeng. Oh! Let me rephrase it, I consider her as my noona.  She really acts as my noona, haha. Funny but it’s true. Well, it just like between the two of us, Jiyeon is more responsible in everything. My parents? Well, they we’re in States. It just happened that I decided to stay here in the country to pursue my dreams. My parents supported me in my decision that’s why they bought a house for me near in the house of Jiyeon. Even they didn’t say it to me; I know, they ask her family especially Jiyeon to look over me, that’s why she’s been acted like that.

 

Yeah. I’m an immature one. I hate studying and hate complicated things. All I want is to have good time. I just live my life in fullest. People live once, so I must enjoy my life. That’s my preposition in life. Yeah, I’m a happy go lucky I only want others to be happy and so do I.

 

 

Aiggoo! I’m dead!  It’s already 10 minutes. I need to hurry up!

 

 ---

 

In Jiyeon’s house:

 

 

Jiyeon’s Eomma :  Annyeong Jinwoon-shi! Did you sleep well? (With a smile on her face, she place one plate to Jinwoon’s front)

 

Jinwoon: Annyeong  Eomma!  (Sits in the chair)

 

 

Yeah, you heard it right; I called Jiyeon’s  eomma, eomma too. Since I was a child, I’ve been calling her eomma, it’s just because I consider her as my mom. My real mom died after giving me birth. That’s why my father married someone else again. But I’m not against on it. As long as my father is happy, I’m happy too.

 

 

Jiyeon’s eomma: Oh! What happen to your face? (Examines his face)

 

 

Hyomin: Seriously? Do you need to ask for it? (Chuckles. She sits in front of Jinwoon.)

 

Jiyeon heard everything as she enters to the dining area. She sat besides Jinwoon and looks eyely to her sister who is teasing her.

 

 

Jiyeon’ Eomma: Aiggooo! Jiyeon did it to you? (Accusing tone towards Jiyeon)

 

 

Jinwoon: Yeh eomma! My head really hurts.(He hold his head and acts like it still hurting)  Eomma! She threw the thickest books in my head (He said in his childish tone)

 

 

Jiyeon Eomma: Yah Jiyeon! You’re bad!

 

 

Jiyeon: He deserves it!

 

 

Jinwoon: Yah! Why on earth I deserved this? (Looking fiercely to Jiyeon) Eomma !  See? She’s always hurting me (Looks at Jiyeon’s eomma with a puppy eyes.)

 

 

Jiyeon: (stick her tongue out)

 

 

Hyomin: Hahaha! Seriously? Why do the two of you guys date?  (Looks amazed)

 

 

Jiyeon/ Jinwoon: Deh? NO WAY!!  (Both look at Hyomin with surprise, they also  look at different direction).

 

Jiyeon felt her face burning. While Jinwoon was kept his self busy in eating. As just there’s nothing he heard about.

 

Jiyeon Eomma: Kurom. Hyomin is right. Why don’t you start dating? I really want to be Jinwoon as my son in law. Jinwoon son, date Jiyeon huh, so that she will turn into a young sweet lady (claps her hand in excitement)

 

Jiyeon: Eomma!  (Still blushing)

 

Hyomin: Ohh.. My sister is blushing! Hahah. So cute! (Smirked)

 

Jinwoon: Chincha? Haha. Let me see. (He faces Jiyeon and cupped her face)

 

 

Dug.dug.dug.

 

 

Suddenly, Jiyeon felt her heart beating so fast. She looks to Jinwoon who seems happy teasing her.

 

Jiyeon: (Looks shock, eyes widened) Yah! Pabo! (Snap Jinwoon’s head)  

 

Jinwoon: Aahh! It hurts.

 

Hyomin: Seems you really do like each other. (Winks) Eomma? What do you think?

 

Jiyeon: (poker face) Mwoh?!  How I could like him? (Looks at Jinwoon with her famous one eye brow rising) he doesn’t my TYPE!!!

 

Jinwoon: Yah! Who said you’re my type too?  (Now, he looks to Jiyeon’s eomma) Eomma! As long as I really want to grant your wish, But—(long silence) I don’t want to be Jiyeon’s punching bag (Laughs)

 

Jiyeon: Yah!(Annoyed)

 

Hyomin: HAHAHA! You’re right! (She laughs together with Jinwoon)

 

Jiyeon: Yah! You too unnie? (Looks to her sister with annoyed expression)

 

Jiyeon’s eomma: Oh! Haha. That’s enough. You must hurry. You’re going to be late.

 

Jiyeon suddenly looks at her wristwatch.

 

Jiyeon: Omo! Yah! Jinwoon! Palli! We’re late (She pulled Jinwoon who was in the middle in eating)

 

Jinwoon: Yah! I’m not done yet!

 

---

 

In the bus station:

 

Jinwoon and Jiyeon were patiently waiting for the bus. Jinwoon on the other hand, keeps on looking around.

 

 

Jiyeon: Yah! What’s the matter in you? You keep on looking around

 

Jinwoon: AA-ani! (Shook his head)

 

Jiyeon: Oh! Let’s go, the bus is here.

 

Jinwoon, who was about to step up his feet in the bus, when he suddenly stops from walking. He looks at the other side of the bus station. He looked Jiyeon with a serious face.

 

Jiyeon: Wae? (Eyebrow twitch)

 

Jinwoon: Yah! Chingu-ah! Can you... will you...?

 

Jiyeon: What? (Almost frown)

 

Bus driver: Yah! Are you going to ride? (Almost annoyed)

 

Jiyeon: YAH! DON’T TELL ME---

 

Jinwoon give the bus driver a sign to run his bus.

 

Jinwoon: Just wait me in school arraso? Take care! (Wave his hand while the bus is now running)

 

---

 

JIYEON POV:

 

Inhale.

 

Exhale.

 

 

Chincha? Aiggoo! JUNG JINWOON! You’re dead! I walk towards the gate of our school with a heavy footstep.

 

 

Aiissshhh! That man. I’m going to break his neck from running away! He really doesn’t want to go in school? Fine!  

 

 

Aisshh.  In my annoyance I shook my head from left to right. Then, someone from my behind back hugs me.

 

 

IU: Annoyed too much? Does Jinwoon-shi run away again? (Still hugging Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon: Tss.

 

IU: Haha! You’re funny chingu! Look at you! It’s early in the morning but it seems dawn to you. (Teasing tone)

 

Jiyeon: Yah!

 

IU: haha. Relax. Cheer up chingu! Seems you really like him huh?

 

Jiyeon: Yah! Who said I like him? I—I’m just… Con—concerned about him!!! (Stuttering)

 

 

IU: Okay here we go again. I-N-D-E-N-I-A-L! (RUNS and stick her tongue out)

 

 

Jiyeon: Who said I’m in denial? Yah! (Runs towards IU)

 

 

IU keeps on running until she suddenly stops and I accidentally bump on her.

 

 

IU: Oh. So that’s the reason why Jinwoon escape to you? (Pointing to the direction of Jinwoon)

 

I automatically look at Jinwoon who is now walking together with Nicole. He looks really happy, it seems really. His face never kept on smiling. His eyes, I can’t see it right now, that’s the proof that he is really happy. He even guided Nicole along from their walking. They looked happy.

 

broken heart

 

I felt my heart ache for some reason I don’t know. 

 

 

IU: Are you okay? (Looks worried)

 

 

I didn’t realize I was holding my chest where my heart located. Why do I felt something like this? Why I felt my heart suddenly broke in pieces?  Why I felt this kind of strange feeling? Am I hurt? Yah! Aniya! I’m not hurt!

 

 

Jiyeon: Yeh! (Smiles awkwardly) Ga ja!

 

 

I pulled IU and we started to walk away but I can’t help myself not to look at their direction, Huh! Aniya!  Stop this Jiyeon ah!

 

What’s this? This strange feeling of mine. Why I sudden felt it?

 

* Why do the two of you guys date?

 

I cupped my face while we were walking. I felt my face burning  again. Aiggoo! Did I am blushing or what? Tss. Stop this Jiyeon!

 

---

 

-_- sorry for the very lame start. Honestly, this is not supposed to be like this, but TT my computer corrupt!All my save files including my drafts to my stories gone! And I can’t find ways to revive it again Huhu. Poor me. I just wrote what the scenes that I clearly remembered and the others? I just put in. huhu. I’m so sorry! I hope you will still read this fanfic.

 

Well, I will update next RomeoXJuliet. Too bad, it’s supposed to be the same time update with this. I’m so sorry.

 

Please leave your comment about this. Vote. Subscribe. If you think my story deserves.

 

 

Kombanwa

 

 

Lotxofluv:

 

heartEunriejheiheart