You can rely on us too

I will always be there

Sunny’s POV

 

It has been months that i was last seen appearing on tv shows and any public appearances. Other members had schedule filled up for them even Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun had schedule though they were no longer part of SM. You must be thinking that SM is just being a snake as they always were towards me right? It’s not their fault though, i had to decline whatever that is offered to me and as a result in fact i’m not even in Korea but i’m here in LA for a reason. A reason that only the management knows.

 

”Sunny, how are you feeling now? Better? You scared us earlier on you know.”  said Taeyeon.

”Sorry Taengoo, sorry for making all of you worried.”

”Well who wouldn’t be? It’s the second time that you fainted on us Unnie!”  said Yoona with a tone almost close to shouting.

 

It was mv filming day for our group new sub-unit eversince the other 3 left the company, we had to put out materials to assure the fans that we are not disbanding. Everything went smoothly as planned but i guess the toll is taking on me, in the middle of filming i collapsed. Did i say that my health is deteriorating and that i was advised to just rest myself up in order to recover? Yes the management is aware but how can i be selfish, this is the only material that we will put out until who knows.

 

The song was well received and loved by the public, that’s a relief and to which my job here is done which only means i’m going back to LA to where my family is. I went back to LA without my members knowing, i left them without a trace. It’s cruel i must say but i have to.

 

”Yah Sunny! Where are you?!”

”Unnie, we went to your apartment but you’re not there?

“Lee Soonkyu, can you atleast reply or pick up our calls?! We’re worried about you!”

And there it goes the group chat ringing non stop and flooding with messages from the girls.

 

*Other side of the world

 

The lights to the operating rooms went off, no one dare say a word scared of what the outcome is.

 

“She’s fine and everything went smoothly but...”

“But what?” Jinkyu asked.

“She’s in a coma, i’m sorry. It might take a while for her to come around. and with that the doctor just walked away.

 

All sorts of wires were attached, the once energetic girl is there lying lifelessly. No one would have thought that a girl as bright as her would be in this state one day. The management were inform of the situation and all of Sunny’s schedule is to be cleared until further notice. The members on the other hand still have no idea as to what is going on with their dear energy pill.

 

Back in Korea

 

“That’s it! I’m going to ask the management regarding Sunny’s whereabout. I’m sure they will know a thing or two.” said Teayeon.

 

The girls had a meetup trying to figure out where did Sunny went to, why is she missing out of nowhere without a trace. Worried can be seen from each of their faces thinking about their energy pill.

 

“We’ll go as well, this concerns us too.” Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany said in unison.

 

With that, all 7 of them without wasting any minute went straight to SM. Upon arrival, they saw manager oppa talking with Lee Soo Man. That’s weird cause Mr. Lee Soo Man himself is talking to our managers and boy do they look serious. The girls wait for like eternity for them to finish talking, questions were running in their head.

 

“Oppa!” Yoona shouted once she saw that they were done talking to Mr. Lee Soo Man. The girls then hurried to where their managers is standing.

 

“Girls! What are you doing here?” manager oppa asked but stop at the other three girls.

Not bothering to answer his questions, the girls straight away bombard him with all sorts of things starting from asking the whereabouts of Sunny up to why Mr. Lee Soo Man is talking to them seriously.

 

“...and that’s why Sunny has been missing, i was told to clear all her schedules until further notice. That’s why all of us is here girls.”

 

No, no it’s all lies. Sunny is such a bright and energetic girls, whou would have thought. Why did she have to keep it from us, why didn’t she share with us her pain and worry. Why Sunny, why? All kind of thoughts were running through their heads, the thought of losing someone as dear as Sunny hits them hard. Unkowingly tears were running down their faces, one thing for sure they need to go to LA asap. They need to be there for her, to let her know that they are there and she’s not alone. We’re coming Sunny, please be strong. We love you.

 

——————————————————————

 

Hmm hi?

Wow it’s been awhile but i’m back, slowly but surely so here’s an update for you guys~~

*peace*