I won't let anyone take you away

I will always be there
A year ago*
 
"Shh, it's ok. Everything will be fine, i'm here for you. Trust me, i won't let you go."
 
"Sunny... Thank you, thank you for being there for me."
 
"I will do anything to make sure that my members are always safe and sound even if i have to risk my life for it Taengoo."
 
It may looked like Taeyeon was just being dragged but little did anyone knew that the mysterious man were holding a penknife in his hand. When Sunny caught hold of Taeyeon's hand, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her torso but she held it it, she can't fall. No, not when Taeyeon is being traumatized. She needs to be strong, for her.
 
Once their manager took control of the situation, Sunny tried her best to hide the blood stains and the pain that she's holding in. She continued performing for the fans. Everything went smoothly as how she wanted it to be until the end of the performance.
 
The performance ended, all the members were by Taeyeon side comforting her except for Sunny. Without letting anyone notice her, she slip her way out from the group to the restroom and fix up her wound. She tried her best to not let the other girls know about it.
 
Days gone by, Taeyeon seems to be getting better and no longer traumatized. However Sunny on the other hand only seems to be getting weaker and paler. She would only say that she's feeling under the weather whenever her members asked about her condition until one day her secret is no longer a secret.
 
"Sunny!"
 
"Unnie!"
 
"Sunny, wake up open your eyes, talk to us. Please.." Tiffany said while shaking Sunny's body.
 
All the girls were shocked when Sunny suddenly collapsed while practicing. Her face were pale all along and she's not responding to any of them causing them to panicked.
 
"Get manager oppa now! Anyone of you! Now! Call the ambulance!" Taeyeon shouted causing the girls to get their acts together.
 
Sunny were rushed into the emergency room upon reaching the hospital. They wait anxiously for Sunny. Praying and hoping that nothing bad will happen to her. 
 
The wait seems like forever.
 
"Girls.." the doctor spoke causing the girls to abruptly stand up.
 
"Sunny, she's in a stable condition right now, there's a broken chip from the knife in her torso that causes her wound to get infected badly. Why didn't you guys bring her for a treatment to clean up the wound properly?
 
"Wait, what? What broken chip from a knife? What wound?" Jessica asked.
 
"Don't tell me you girls didn't know anything?"
 
"No we don't."
 
"All i found out is that, there's a broken chip in her wound, maybe you girls should ask Sunny what exactly happen to her. I've got to go now, you may see her but she won't wake up that soon."
 
The girls gathered around Sunny's bed waiting for her to wake up.
 
"Girls..." sunny spoke weakly.
 
"Sunny! You're awake! Thank goodness, we were so worried!"
 
"I'm ok, sorry for making you guys worried."
 
"Unnie, is there something you're hiding from us?" seohyun spoke out of nowhere.
 
"Ah... Aniyo, why should i?"
 
"Yah! Then what is it with a broken chip and wound and such?!" sooyoung accidentally shouted.
 
Sunny flinched from the shout.
 
"I... I got the wound when Taeyeon got dragged the other day. I didn't realised that the mysterious man were a holding a knife and i didn't want any of you to get worried thus i didn't say anything at all. I didn't know there was a broken chip, so i just cleaned up the wound without thinking anything. I'm sorry."
 
"You mean you got hurt while saving me?" Taeyeon asked while on the verge of tears.
 
"I suppose so?" sunny said while giggling.
 
"Yah!" all the girls shouted at once.
 
"Don't do that again please, you got all of us so worried about you." Taeyeon said.
 
"I won't.. But i can't promise."
 
"Yah!" they shouted again causing Sunny to giggle. 
 
Yup i definitely can't promise not to hurt myself. I will protect you guys whatever it takes.