I will do whatever it takes to make sure you're healthy

I will always be there
My body felt feverish, it's aching all over. All i wanted to do was to just stay in bed but no there's alot of things to be done. Schedules all over, flying all over the place. Concerts here and there. Venue to venue. How i wish i can just leave everything behind but no, i can't just think of myself and be selfish. I'm lucky the girls are still there for me and one in particular will always be by my side without fail, Sunny.
 
It was 2am when their long day finally come to an end, upon reaching the dorm all the girls wasted no time to head straight to their room and get a good rest.
 
"Ah, finally the comfort of my bed. I could do with a good rest and sleep." Taeyeon thought to herself. 
 
My eyelid were slowly closing when suddenly i felt something warm on my forehead. I open my eyes just to see Sunny warming up my body temperature.
 
"Sunny, what are you doing?" i asked.
 
"I'm taking care of you of course." sunny said with a smile on her face.
 
"You don't have to you know, it's late. Go and have your rest."
 
"It's ok Taengoo, your body temperature is way too high and you don't even want to take your medicine when you're told to. I can't just keep quiet about it can i?"
 
Taeyeon was left speechless when Sunny said that, she just kept quiet and stared at her while Sunny help her to keep her body temperature down.
 
"Go to sleep Taengoo and stop staring at me like that!" sunny said while pushing Taeyeon shoulder slightly.
 
"I won't if you're not going to sleep as well."
 
"Being stubborn now aren't you? You need to have your rest and well deserved sleep and i'm here for you. I'll make sure that you're as fit as a fiddle the next day!" 
 
"Are you sure? What if it gets worst instead?"
 
"You're doubting me now eh? Just go to sleep and let me take care of you. Don't bother about me not getting my rest and such and that's final Kim Taeyeon. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. No more talking!" sunny said with a slight sternness in her voice.
 
After awhile Taeyeon fell into a deep sleep while Sunny on the other hand were by her side without fail. She tried her best to keep herself awake. She keeps wiping Taeyeon's body with warm towel in order to keep her body temperature down. To her delight, Taeyeon's body temperature is slowly decreasing and it's not as high as before making her release a sigh of relief.
 
It was already 6am without realising, it's time for them to start a new day with yet another hectic schedule especially for Sunny. Taeyeon was on the verge of waking up when she felt something holding onto her hand just to realised that it was just Sunny's hand holding firmly onto it.
 
"Sunny ah, wake up."
 
"Sunny.." Taeyeon tried waking her up again.
 
"Hmm.. five more minutes please Taeyeon. I just went to sleep."
 
"You what?! Don't tell me you're up the whole night Sunny!"
 
"Huh? What? What? What happen?" Sunny woke up in an instant when she heard Taeyeon shout.
 
"Lee Soonkyu, tell me, did you stay up the whole night or no? Did you even have your sleep?"
 
"Hmm, well technically you were waking me up aren't you? So i did go to sleep Taengoo."
 
"But you said you just went to sleep, so what was that Lee Soonkyu?"
 
"It meant that i just go to bed like about a few minutes ago?" 
 
"Yah!"
 
"What? Kim Taeyeon, i told you that i'm going to make sure you're going to wake up feeling as fit a fiddle. See, you look so much better now and not as pale as yesterday." Sunny stated as a matter of fact.
 
"But still, you also need your rest Sunny ah."
 
"Taengoo, i told you before that i'm going to do whatever it takes for you girls."
 
"But.."
 
"No buts, oh look it's time for me to go for my schedule. I should hurry and get myself ready. You too Taengoo, wake up now and go get ready. Up, up, up you lazy bum. You're all good now, no more excuses."
 
"Bye Taengoo, i'll see you in awhile! Oh i've already prepared all your medicines and such. Be sure to eat it up, i'll be checking on you! Bye! I love you!"
 
With that Sunny left Taeyeon all alone in the room. Taeyeon can't help but to smile with how Sunny is behaving.
 
Few hours later*
 
To Taengoo:
 
It's time to eat your medicine Taengoo! Don't you dare skip it! >:D
 
From Sunny Bunny
 
To Sunny Bunny:
 
I won't, i won't, i promise. :D
 
From Taengoo
 
To Taengoo:
 
Taeyeon ah, i'm
 
From Sunny Bunny
 
To Sunny Bunny:
 
Yah! What are you trying to say?
 
From Taengoo
 
A few minutes later*
 
"Yah Sunny, what are you trying to say?"
 
"Why aren't you replying?"
 
"Are you ok?"
 
Taeyeon waited and waited for a reply from Sunny but to no avail, she tried calling but she can't get through.
 
"Yah Sunny! Where are you?! Why aren't you answering my calls?!"
 
"Sunny!"
 
"I swear, you better reply me now Lee Soonkyu or else!"
 
"Taeyeon unnie!"
 
"Kim Taeyeon!"
 
Taeyeon was startled when she heard the other girls shouting her name.
 
"What?!"
 
"Taeyeon, Sunny.. She.."
 
-————————————————————————————————————
 
Well as you can see, it's a different storyline each chapter.
Cause i just doing an on-going fic thus my abandon fic over at SSF.
I hope i don't dissapoint and oh don't expect too much from me. :)
Thank you for all the subscribers and upvotes though! I appreciate it! Thank you! :)
Enjoy anyway! Will update soon i hope. :)