*Side story

I will always be there
I miss you so much, we're drifting apart nowadays. Yes we are roommates but what's the use of it if I can't see you almost everday? You're way too busy nowadays. I don't blame you for your busy schedules, I just miss you. I miss hanging out with you, I miss our precious time and moments together. Even if you're avoiding me, I don't blame you. I know it's my fault, I've neglected you, I spend too much time with Tiffany. I know you're hurt, I can see it in your eyes but why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry.
 
Everytime when I head to bed, your bed is always empty. When I'm asleep then you'll be back home, when I'm awake you're nowhere to be seen. When we're having our group schedules, you were there by my side but you didn't talk to me at all. Was it because Tiffany was always by my side? I know whenever Tiffany is around you won't come in between me and her but I miss you. I tried making conversation with you but I always get a short answer from you. It hurts seeing you happily talking with the others except me, I'm sorry.
 
I really miss those times that you're always by my side, even when you're busy you won't forget about me but now it seems that I'm no longer important. I no longer receive your late night text saying that you'll be back home late, I miss the way you told me to sleep instead of waiting for you, I miss the way you look at me, I miss the way you hug me. Everytime when I'm with Tiffany, I may seem happy but I'm thinking about you. I'm sorry.
 
When I saw you on tv I feel excited hearing your voice, seeing you laughing happily, seeing you showing your aegyo that you always use on me, I really miss you. You're now much more closer with Hyoyeon and Yoona, you look happy being with them. I'm sorry I once took the happiness between us away from you. I'm sorry.
 
When we're left alone to be together, you didn't even talk to me that much. You were busy on your phone, with Hyomin I supposed. That girl has been clinging on to you for almost 3 years but I don't blame you. You knew how to differentiate her and your own members. You would put me first before her, you would always think about me first before her although you feel attached to her. You didn't want to ruin our friendship, but I ruined evrything. I ruined everything between us, why was I being such a fool? When I'm with Tiffany, I completely forget about you. I completely push you away but you kept quiet and it hurts you yet you didn't say a word not wanting to hurt me.
 
Day by day, the distant between us grew, things were awkward between us. When we're together, you'll find an excuse to take your leave. You no longer ride in the same car as me as I'm with Tiffany. Why didn't you just say that you're hurt? Why didn't you just say that I'm the one who ruined our friendship? Why did you say that it's because of your busy schedules that we're drifting apart? Why didn't you just hurt me like I hurt you? Why are you so reasonable? Why can't I be like you? Why didn't I think before hurting you? Why I am such a fool? Why, why, why?
 
I'm sorry for hurting you Sunny, I'm sorry for ruining our friendship, I'm sorry for pushing you aside when I'm with Tiffany, I'm sorry for everything. I miss your touch, I miss your voice, I miss your aegyo, I miss your hug that always comforts me, I miss you sleeping next to me, I miss every single thing about you, I miss you so much. How I wish I could restore back our friendship. I know you're waiting for me to make the move but I just don't know how to. Tell me what should I do Sunny? How can we be together like we used to be? I miss you.