My Love

Precious Moments

Victoria felt the earth turning and dancing around.

A warm hand holds onto Victoria and spun her around, preventing her from falling to the ground.

Victoria saw a handsome face, a face that she saw before.

He smiled at her.

“Calvin?” Victoria stood there.

“Are you alright?” Calvin asked.

“Yeah.”

“How did you know my name?” Calvin asked with curiosity.

“I found your business card in your coat.” Victoria said. “Do you work at Beautiful Rest Resort? Are you an employee there?”

“Hey, how do you expect me to answer all those question?” he asked her annoyingly.

“Oh gosh.” Victoria stomach started hurting.

She spied his phone in his hand. She snatched his phone, called hers, and saved down his number.

 “I’m in a hurry so just call me or I’ll call you later.” With that being said, she hurried off to the girl’s restroom.

Calvin called Victoria’s phone. Victoria saw his number pop up.

“Why would you call at a time like this?!” Victoria said to herself while concentrating in the bathroom. Then she ignored his call.

Calvin looked at his phone.

“She told me to call her but she ignored my call? Weird girl.” Calvin smiled and left.

Time passed by and they went back to their hotel. It was already 9 pm.

“We sure did buy a lot of stuff.” Show said surprisingly.

(Show’s hotel room is next door.)

Cyndi laughed, “It’s not that much to be honest.”

“Well, it’s more than what I usually bought.” Victoria said putting her stuff away.

She suddenly remembers about Calvin.

“I’m going to go out for a phone call.” Victoria said.

“Okay, don’t take too long.!” Cyndi shouted.

Victoria called Calvin twice but he didn’t pick up.

“What is he doing?!” she was about to head back to her hotel room but then her phone started ringing. She was so excited that she picked up the call on the first ring.

“Hello?” Victoria quickly answered.

“Well that was a quick pick up.” Calvin laughed.

“Why didn’t you pick up your phone?!” Victoria asked annoyingly.

“I was in the shower. Miss me that much?” Calvin said jokingly.

Victoria blushed, “I-I was just asking.”

“First you said that I’m a stalker then you flirt with me by giving me your phone number and now you’re acting like you’re my girlfriend.” Calvin said. “What is it that you want?”

“If I don’t need help then I wouldn’t bother going through all this trouble!” Victoria yelled.

“Help? You need help from me? It’s funny hearing that coming from you.” Calvin said as he’s about to drink his glass of water.

“Would you be my date?” Victoria asked nervously.

Calvin then choked on his water.

*Cough cough

“What?!” Calvin asked confusingly.

“Please be… my date.”

Calvin laughed silently to himself.

“Fine, since you begged me already.” Calvin said.

“Promise me that you’ll be my date.” Victoria requested.

“Fine, I promise.” Calvin replied.

“Will you go somewhere with me tomorrow night?” Victoria asked nervously.

“Tomorrow night? I can’t. I have a… I have a meeting to attend.” He lied.

Victoria’s voice saddens, “You promise me already!”

“Let me see if I can cancel it. I’ll call you back in a bit.” Calvin hung up.

Victoria waited impatiently. “What would I do if he back down on me?”

Coincidentally, Calvin’s phone ring.

Calvin answered, “Hello Mr. Song. How are you doing today?”

“I’m doing fine, thank you. What about you?” Mr. Song asked Calvin.

“I’m good. Thanks for asking.” Calvin replied. “ I want to ask you something about the party for tomorrow night.”

“Oh, about that. I’m very sorry but my daughter already has a date for tomorrow.” Mr. Song said apologetically.

“Oh? “ Calvin smiled.

Mr. Song apologize again, “ I’m very sorry.”

“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Calvin stated happily.

Mr. Song said, “Oh, what was it that you’re going to ask me?”

Calvin reply, “I just wanted to know how your daughter was doing. It would be great if I could have dinner with her sometimes. But I guess it will probably be impossible. And I’m not sure if I’ll be able to attend the party tomorrow, so if I can’t make it then I will have one of my Best workers to take care of the party.”

Mr. Song states, “Oh of course it is possible. And about the party, it is fine as long as everything goes smoothly. I have a business I have to take care of right now, so I will discuss with you again. See you at the party.”

Calvin, “Yes, Have a good day.”

Calvin then called Victoria back, “I was able to cancel the meeting.”

Victoria yelled back at Calvin, “that’s good, BUT WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG. Freaking 30 minutes.”

Calvin said, “I am sorry.”

Victoria, “It is ok, but I will see you tomorrow. Since you know where I live, you shall pick me up. I will see you tomorrow. “

 “Yes, good night my love.” Calvin laugh

Calvin clicked the phone before Victoria could say anything back.

Victoria smiled but in confusion “My love?”

While Victoria was out making her call, Show and Cyndi chat happily.

Show was sitting on the sofa, 5 feet away from Cyndi and right across from her.

As they were chatting, Cyndi glanced at the big window in their room and spied a shooting star.

"Show look, a shooting star."

Both Show and Cyndi stood up, but right when Cyndi stood up, one of her heel broke and she fell backward toward the sofa.

However, Show was able to catch her on time and both of them fell onto the sofa, Show ontop of Cyndi, only couple inches apart.

Show couldn't control his feelings for Cyndi and slightly pecked her on the lips, right when Victoria came back to the room.

"Hey guys, I've found........uhhhhhhhh" Victoria yelled excitedly and then smiled.

Show got up, apologize to Cyndi and ran back to his room which was right next door to theirs.

Cyndi stood up and blushed with confusion. "I don't get it, what just happened."

She ran to Victoria. "I am so sorry Vicky, I didn't mean to make this happen. I'm sorry. I know you and Show liked each other."

Victoria smiled, "Ofcourse we do..."

Tears started flowing through Cyndi's beautiful eyes.

Cyndi whispered, "ofcourse."

.......

Thank you for reading. Sorry if this chapter wasn't as exciting.

We surely hope you guys look forward to the next chapter.