The Pain Within the Chest

Precious Moments

He got on his motorcycle and was about to leave but then he left something cover his head. It was his coat. Victoria came back and threw his coat at him.

"Take that back with you!" she said and ran back to the entrance of the hospital.

Calvin smiled and shook his head then he took off.

Victoria ran up to the nurse behind the counter. "I'm sorry, I am here for Cyndi Wang"

Nurse checked through her files, and then looked at Victoria, "Sorry, she is still in the Emergency Room."

Unknowingly, Calvin found himself back at the hospital, staring at Victoria.

Curiously and worriedly standing at the corner, Calvin decided to walked up to Victoria.

Walking slowly toward Victoria, then stopped.

"Victoria"

Victoria, tears flowing through her big round eyes, turned around and saw Show.

Show walked up to Victoria.

Victoria suddenly hugged Show. "I'm scared."

She started crying and hugged him tighter, "What happened to her?"

Show didn't say a word.

"What happened?!?!?!" Victoria shouted.

Show hugged Victoria back, "She is fine, but she needed to get her appendix removed."

Victoria took a step back from Show and slowly sat herself on the ground.

She covered and tears came out from her eyes non stop.

Calvin standing and watching from afar.

He could felt his heart beats faster and it hurts.

For some reason, he wanted to comfort her.

He couldn't control his emotion and left the hospital because of his confused emotion.

Victoria mumbled, "She must have been so afraid."

More tears flow down her red cheeks.

Show gave her his navy blue handkercheif.

"She will be fine."

Show holded onto Victoria and helped her up to the chair behind them.

"I will go check on her, I think you should calm yourself here first."

Show walked over to the emergency room.

The doctor came out, "She is alright now, I believe they moved her into room 305 third floor."

"Thank you so much Doctor."

Show walked back to Victoria, "She is fine now and is in Room 305."

Victoria got up and walked hurriedly to Room 305.

When she reached the door, slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

There she saw Cyndi, paled, laying on the bed.

Victoria rushed over to Cyndi, held her hands, and tears started falling down from her eyes again.

Cyndi, exhuasted, slowly opened her eyes. "I am fine."

"Does it hurt a lot?" Victoria asked while sniffing.

"Yeah, I was very scared and I can still feel the pain." Cyndi said holding her stomach.

"You're okay now. Don't worry, we'll always be by your side." Show comforted Cyndi.

"Thanks Show ge(brother)." Cyndi smiled.

Show smiled but his heart was breaking.

"Ge?" Show whispered.

"I'll go buy us some food." Show said and was about to leave.

"No, I'll go. You stay and watch over Cyndi." Victoria got up.

"Are you sure?" Cyndi asked.

"Yeah, I needed to get some fresh air anyways." Victoria sniff.

"Okay, be careful." Show said to Victoria.

Victoria smiled. Cyndi was looking at how they got along so well and her chest hurts.

"Aren't I suppose to be happy seeing them care for one another? But why am I feeling like this? He's your brother Cyndi!" Cyndi thought to herself.

Victori got out of the room and look at them through the window.

"Go for it Show!" Victoria whispered and left.

Victoria went to the market on the first floor, bought some sandwiches and fruits and brought it back to Cyndi and Show.

"hey beautiful, you've got a text message."

Victoria took out her cell phone, and looked at the text message.

"Darling, I won't be able to see you today but my partner will hold a party the night after tomorrow. I found a fabulous date for you, you must dress up because he might just be your future husband. I'll see you soon. Location, Beautiful Rest Resort. Love your dad."

Victoria text her dad back. "Hello daddy. I DO NOT WANT A DATE, I AM TOTALLY NOT READY TO HAVE A HUSBAND. So please please don't make me."

5 Second later, Victoria's dad texted back. "Honey, no matter what you must have a date. I have already told everyone of my co workers and partners that I have a beautiful daughter, who have a handsome date. Don't let me down."

"Daddy, I have a boyfriend already. It's just that life has been so busy, that I haven't had the chance to tell you and mom. I will not disappoint you. I will bring my boyfriend to the party tomorrow. Please cancelled the date that you have planned for me."

"Darling, ok if you say so. Please invite Show and Cyndi for me too. I will see you FOUR tomorrow night. Don't disappoint me my dear."

"Thank you sooo much Daddy, I love you."

"GUYS what should I DO?!?!" Victoria hand her phone to Show and Cyndi.

They read the text messages and both looked at Victora.

"What are you going to do?" Show asked.

"I don't know" Victoria reply.

Cyndi smiled, "I have an idea."

Show and Victoria both looked at Cyndi curiously.

Cyndi "I think you and Show should go together as a date."

Victoria yelled, "No. That's impossible."

Cyndi stated, "How is it impossible, just tell your dad that you and Show's been liking each other for a while now."

Show, "No, it does not work like that, and I am poor."

Cyndi and Victoria stated at the same time, "Oh your not poor Show."

Victoria laughed, "Ohh lets not worry about my date. How are you feeling Cyndi?"

Cyndi, "I've never been better."

The nurse came into the room, "the patient may leave after you signed the paper works."

Show went out to sign the paper works and to pay the bills.

Victoria, "Let's all go shopping tomorrow for the outfits. I am so excited, you and Show should go together."

They went home, time passed by and tomorrow has come of today.

They were all ready, getting ready to go to the store.

Show came and picked them up, and they head out to the mall.

They went to the tailor shop to look for thier outfits.

Cyndi found a beautiful soft pink dress knee length.

Show wanted to show Cyndi some signs of his feelings toward her, so he wore a pink tie with pink handkerchief.

Victoria found herself a gorgeous glittery dress about knee length also.

"ughhh, my stomach hurts." Victoria held onto her stomach.

Cyndi, "Are you ok?"

"It can't be... Appendix?" Victoria said.

"No, No!!" Cyndi screamed.

Victoria covered . "I'm just kidding, I need to poop. I'll be right back."

Show laughed. "She's always like that."

Cyndi's eyes were watery. She felt pain, seeing Show's eye's sparkled at Victoria.

Victoria ran all over the place looking for the restroom. Suddenly.

"baaaammm"

Victoria felt the earth turning and dancing around.

A warm hand hold onto Victoria and spun her around, preventing her from falling to the ground.

Victoria saw a handsome face, a face that she saw before.

He smiled at her.

Thank you for reading and supporting us. We truly hope you like the story so far.

Please leave some comments, ideas, thoughts, and love.