The Jerk Head and The Coffee Head

Precious Moments

It was one early morning, the perfect morning in Paris. The wind is slightly blowing, the sun is starting to warm up the earth, the sky was beautiful and clear. As the strike hits 7 a.m., the clock started to ring "ring ring ring ring ring ring".

Victoria hand rise and landed perfectly on top of the alarm clock. She then slowly woke up and walk to the bathroom. After cleaning up herself, she got dressed. She wore a soft beautiful white dress about knee length.

Victoria yelled, "Hey sleepy head, I'm going out to take some photos around Paris!" 

She grabbed her camera and her bag and went out the door. 

After going around Paris, she took pictures of every little thing that amazed her, from the tiniest thing to the most gigantic object. Victoria finally stared down at her watch.

Victoria sighed, “… already afternoon”.

She saw a beautiful café around the corner earlier, while taking picture. She then decided to go back there to grab something to snack on. On her way there, she heard something, something she cannot walked away from.

Old Lady screamed, “Give me back my bag!"

Victoria walked ran over to the old lady and the gang.

Victoria yelled, “ What do you guys think you are doing?!”

She snatched the bag back, gave it to the old lady and told the lady to go and she’ll take care of the problem.

The gang looked at each other and smiled. “Fine, we’ll let her go, in return you must do whatever we say.”

Victoria agreed, after the old lady left, she kicked one guy’s nut and pepper sprayed the other two guys. She ran away

. While running, she bumped into something blue, and “SPLASHED” coffee all over her head.

Victoria cried, “aahhhhhh… YOU…my beautiful hair.” She forgot all about the guys chasing after her.

The guy in blue realized that they were chasing after her, he then grabbed her hand and they ran and ran and ran nonstop. While running for couple minutes, it seems like Victoria has been running for years. They finally stop running. He stared at her chest and saw something he was not suppose to see.

The guy in blue took of his coat and gently put it over Victoria. He then apologized, “I am truly sorry for spilling my coffee on you. Would you like to go into my hotel? It’s just right there.”

Victoria shoved off his coat and throws it at him. “Don’t you dare lay your hand or any of your dirty stuff on me! Look what you did to me!!”

He glared at Victoria and said “You should be glad that it is me, if it wasn’t me you would have been… who knows.” He gave her an evil look and then left. 

She yelled back at him, " YOU JERK HEAD!"

He mumbled underneath his breath, "You coffee head."

 

Thank you for reading our story. We truly appreaciate and hope you enjoy the story. Also please do leave comments on what you think about the story and what will probably happen next. We might borrow some ideas. Thank you once again.