It's Obvious

Precious Moments

Victoria looked down and then noticed that the top of her dress was ripped.

Victoria covered her chest, "Oh gosh..."

People walked past her and glanced at her. She even heard some of the girl laughing. She was so embarrassed and don't know what to do but stand there and try covering herself. 

Victoria mumble, "God, please help me... This is too embarrassing."

Then she felt someone putting a coat on her. She turned around and notice that it was the guy in blue. 

He covered her with his coat, "It doesn't look appropiate if you just walk around looking like that."

Victoria glared at him and he just walk away.

"Hey! Wait!" She was gonna go after him but he's already gone around the corner. Victoria took a taxi and went back to her hotel. She searched her bag and noticed that she forgot to bring her hotel card with her. The people walking pass was staring at her and whispering.

"Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!"

Cyndi covered her ears with the pillow.

"Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!"

Cyndi throw the pillow on the ground, "Do you know what time is it?!" She yawned and got up. She was wearing a big t-shirt and a boxer. She had two braided hair, one on each side.

"Ding dong!"

Cyndi shouted, "Hold up! I'm coming!" She looked at the clock. "It's already the afternoon?"

She opened the door and saw Victoria in a mess.

Cyndi had her eyes wide open and shouted, "What in the world happened to you?! You look like you just got-"

"Shhh!"

Victoria covered and drag her inside and close the door. Cyndi push her hand away.

"What are you doing?! Why do you look like that?!" Cyndi yelled with curiosity.

Victoria throw the coat on the couch, "It's a long story. I'll tell you after I take a bath."

Victoria went into the bathroom and got into the bath tub. Cyndi walked inside with the coat.

Victoria shouted, "What are you doing? Get out!"

Cyndi came and sat on the toilet which was next to the bath tub.

Cyndi raised her eyebrows, "Are you going to tell me what happened and why did you come back looking like a mess?"

Victoria exhaled and rolled her eyes. After she was done with bathing, she wored her tank top and short. They were sitting in the living room and Victoria told Cyndi what happened.

Cyndi was doozing off. 

Victoria wave her hand, "Hey?"

Cyndi smiled, "So romantic!"

Victoria dropped her jaws, "Romantic?! That jerk head? I don't even know him! He was so rude and mean! I'm so unlucky!"

Cyndi grabbed the coat, "You're lucky enough."

Victoria murmured, "He wasn't even handsome."

Cyndi sat back down, looking through the coat.

Victoria, "What are you doing?"

Cyndi sighed, "Looking to see if he have any business card so you could return his coat."

Victoria grabbed his coat, "Just throw it away." She searched the pocket and found a card. "Oh, I found it."

Cyndi went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "What does it say?" 

Victoria read the card, "Calvin...Chen? Beautiful Rest Resort? He's probably an employee there."

Cyndi looked at the business card. "Hm, not bad. You caught a big one."

Victoria looked at her, "Hey! What do you mean, 'I caught a big one?'"

Cyndi smiled, "Nothing."

Victoria whispered, "Beautiful Rest?"

"Ding dong!"

Cyndi smiled, "I wonder who's here?" She ran quickly to the door.

Victoria raised her eyebrows.

Cyndi opened the door and whispered, "You're finally here."

Victoria yelled, "Who is it?!"

Cyndi and a guy walked in.

Victoria got up, "Hi, Show what are you here for?"

Cyndi smiled, "He's here for you of course!"

Cyndi pushed Show to Victoria and smiled, "I'll go get some water."

Victoria yelled, "What are you up to?!" but Cyndi already gone to the kitchen.

Show sighed. Victoria laughed, "Something's up with her again, huh?"

Show sighed, "Yeah."

Victoria raised her eyebrows,"Why don't you just tell her?"

Show looked at Victoria with confusion.

Victoria smiled, "It's too obvious Show."

Show, "You know?"

Victoria laughed,"Of course! I've been with you two ever since we were small."

Show sighed, "But she doesn't."

Victoria crossed her legs, "That's why you tell her."

Cyndi came back with some drinks. "Tell who what?"

Victoria smiled at Show.

Show grab a drink,"It's nothing."

Cyndi raised her eyebrows.

Sorry, this chapter was quite boring but hope you readers enjoy it. Please subscribe, support, and leave some comments.