What?! Impolite?!

Precious Moments

"Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong."

Victoria annoyed, "I'M COMING!!!! CALM DOWN!!!"

Once again Victoria swung the door open, her eyes were still teary.

"Uhmmm Hi." Victoria smiled.

"Wait, why am I smiling?" Victoria thought to herself.

Victoria turn around with a sudden change of attitude.

"What are you here for? And how did you know that I stayed here? Are you stalking me?!" said Victoria.

"I'm only here to give you back your hotel card and by the way I'm not stalking you. I asked the receptionist for the owner of this card." said Calvin with an annoyed face.

"My hotel card?"

Calvin hand out her card.

"So you stole my card?!" Victoria snatch the card away.

"Hey! Don't accuse me of stealing. If I stole it then why would I return it to you?" Calvin said pointing his finger at Victoria.

"I don't know! You might be a psycho! You might tried to be nice and gain my friendship! But I'm not stupid enough to become a friend with a jerk like you!" Victoria yelled.

"Psycho?! Who's the psycho here? I'm nice enough to send your card back to you!" Calvin said. "I've never met such an impolite girl like you. Are you even from this world?!"

"W-what?! Impolite?! I can tell you that I am sooo from this world! I've never met anyone like you before too!" Victoria getting all in Calvin's face.

"You little-" Calvin pointed at Victoria and she bit his finger.

"Ah!" Calvin scream. 

Victoria pushed him out of her hotel room.

"What kind of man would be that rude?" Victoria did a stink face. She sat down on her sofa and notice that his coat was still there.

She grabbed his coat and open the door but he already left.

"How could I forget about this? It's all his fault!" Victoria murmured to herself.

Then all of a suddenly Victoria's phone ring, she checked and it was Show.

"Show?" she answered her phone. "What?! Is she alright? I'm coming right now. Okay, bye." Victoria left with the coat but didn't notice that she brought it with her.

She ran out of the hotel.

"Taxi! Why aren't there any taxi?" She complained.

Then saw spotted a guy wearing a black helmet on a black motorcycle. She ran up to him. 

"Excuse me, sir. Can you drop me off at the hospital nearby?" Victoria said begging him.

"Ah-" 

"Please, my friend is in the hospital. It's not that far from here." She said and made a frown.

He gave her a helmet but didn't say a word.

"Thank you very much." With that being said, she put on the helmet and got onto the motorcycle. 

She was holding onto him pretty tight. He could feel his heart beating very fast. A couple of minutes later they reached the hospital.

"Thank you very much." Victoria thanked him and was looking for money to pay him then he took off his helmet.

Victoria looked at him. "You!"

It was Calvin.

"Of course it's me." Calvin said.

"You tricked me!" She said yelling at him.

"I tricked you? Don't you think that's too funny? You were begging me to bring you here and now you're saying that I tricked you?" He said. 

"If I know that it was you then I wouldn't have begged you! You didn't even say a word so how was I suppos-" Victoria didn't finish talking but Calvin cutted her sentence.

"Leave it for later. Aren't you here for your friend?" 

"I forgot!" Victoria ran toward the entrance of the hospital.

He got on his motorcycle and was about to leave but then he left something cover his head. It was his coat. Victoria came back and threw his coat at him.

"Take that back with you!" she said and ran back to the entrance of the hospital.

Calvin smiled and shook his head then he took off.

Sorry for not updating these days. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (: