Chapter 2 : Prince to the rescue

Love Song

1 month later.

It was summer vacation. The sun was shining so bright. You could hear the bird sang beautifully. You were in the middle of beach in Gwangju (I have no idea if this exist :p) which was near your aunt's home.

A month passed after your parent’s death. Your aunt who is your mom’s sister told you to move out from Seoul and live with her in Gwangju. She is single parent with a daughter who younger than you. They seemed to welcome you very well. But you felt a little uneasy, so you decided to go out.

There were groups of family in front of you. Inside your heart, you were crying as you remembered the last summer you spent with your parents.

You shook your head and back to reality.

I have to be strong just like Mom told me to.

“I missed you Mom..Dad..”  You whispered.

You walked throughout shore side. The wind blew your skin softly. You arrived at quite side of the beach and sat down with knees touched your chin. You took a deep breath.

After a long time, there was loud sound behind you. You quickly stood up and walked to get away from a bunch of guys who followed you.

“Hey beautiful, wanna play with us?” One of them talked beside you.

You ignored them and walked faster. They still followed you. Some of them were talking about how slim your legs were. Someone grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

“What do you want?” You coldly asked.

“You and me took of our clothes and stare each other” One of them said with erted smirk in his face. The others laughed.

“You crazy!!!”

You kicked the guy in front of you and ran for your life.

“Ouch. . Catch her.”

They followed you, but you have nowhere to go, so you ran to the sea.

Omo. My leg cramp. What do I do?

“Hey, She's sink.”

“Crap. Let's go.”

You tried to shout for help. But no one seemed to hear you.

Am I dying?

Mom..dad...

.

.

“Hey. You okay?” a soft yet heavy voice woke you up.

Who? Is he a prince?

Am I in heaven?

You blinked slowly but you couldn't see his face clearly because he blocked the sun. Just then you fainted.

Jinyoung carried you bridal style then carefully laid you down on the sand. He tried to wake you up, but you didn't move.

“Is she okay?” Cnu asked.

Jinyoung shrugged.

“You should give her artificial respiration.” cnu said. Jinyoung gulped. He suddenly became nervous, and his heart beat like crazy.

“W..what?”

“Hurry up unless you wanna see her die.” Cnu rolled his eyes.

Jinyoung shook his head and slowly approached you. He stared at your kissable and wet lips.

“Hurry up Jinyoung!!” cnu pushed him.

“Hyung..” Jinyoung looked at Onew who also was there.

“Help her”

Jinyoung gave you artificial respiration as he pressed your chest to help you breath properly. You coughed and water burst out of your mouth.

“I’ll go get some towels” Onew stood up and walked.

“No hyung, you stay here. I’ll get it” Jinyoung said as he ran.

“Hyung, is she okay?” cnu asked Onew who lightly clapped your cheek to wake you up.

“She wake up” Onew said to Cnu.

“I’ll get her water” cnu said. Onew nodded and looked at you.

Your face was wet, and your hair was a mess.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a prince like-guy who sat next to you. Your eyes widened because his face was inch away from yours.

“You okay?” he asked. You nodded as you tried to get up.

He held your right hand and helped you to sat.

Just then Cnu came with a bottle of water in his hand.

“Here.” Cnu handed you the water.

“Thanks.”

“What happened to me?” You asked both of them.

“You almost sank.”

What?

So I didn’t dreaming. And who was the guy who saved me?

You looked at Onew who gazed you.

Must be him.

“Em.. Thank you very much for helping me. I..I should go home. My aunt will be worry.”

“Are you sure? ” You nodded.

“Do u want me to take you home?” Cnu asked. You shook your head.

“Im fine.”

Just then, Onew could feel his heart skipped a beat as you smiled at him. Before you could go, Onew gave his coat to cover your wet clothes. You thanked him and bowed.

“She’s cute.. right hyung?” Onew just nodded as he stared at you.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung arrived and tried to catch his breath.

“Where is she?” He asked Onew still trying to take breath.

“She's gone.”

“What? where? Is she okay?”

“Ck..Calm down. She said she should come back to home. Yes she's okay. Don't worry.” Cnu said as he patted jinyoung's shoulder.

Jinyoung just nodded while he thought of your familiar face.

I think I've seen her somewhere. Jinyoung thought while placed his index finger under his chin.

“Isn't she familiar hyung?”

“I don’t know. But I found her cute.” Cnu said.

Jinyoung stood there dumbfounded while he thought of you.

“Let’s go Jinyoung..” Cnu threw towel over Jinyoung’s head. Jinyoung quickly snapped out of it then ran to catch Cnu and Onew.

.

You arrived at your aunt’s home. You passed your aunt in the kitchen.

“There you are... Omo! What happened to you Rana?”

“I was in the beach”

“Change your clothes quickly before you catch a cold. I’ll make you diner.”

“Thanks auntie..” you bowed.

You went to your closet and grabbed some clothes. You went to the bathroom and took shower.

I should ask his name. Aish..

Now how am I going to return his coat.

You quickly change into your clothes then headed to dining room.

“Onnie, where were you?” your cousin Park Ga Young who was 1 year younger than you asked.

“I went to the beach.”

“Wow.. You should’ve asked me to went there with you.”

“Im sorry. maybe next time..” you patted her head.

“Promise?” she pointed her pinky. You smiled as you held out yours and inserted it through her pinky.

“Onnie we should go there soon. There are many handsome boys..” she said excitedly.

You chuckled.

“No. I won’t let you..” your aunt suddenly came.

“Mom...” she pouted.

“Aigoo.. My kid is so cute..” your aunt pinched her cheek. They laughed together while you just smiled.

“Okay let’s eat”

“Mom.. Why are we eating this again? Why don’t you cook something else.”

“Im sorry honey. Just eat this for today okay. I’ll definitely cook some delicious food tomorrow.”

“Fine..”

You felt uneasy because of those conversations. You decided to help your aunt because you wouldn’t want to be a burden for this family.

I’ll search for part time job.

.

You headed to your room, and sat at the edge of your bed. You opened your phone and searched for your parent’s picture.

“Mom..Dad.. Today, I met someone. Is he an angel you guys sent to me?” you smiled as you wiped your tears.

“He is a prince like-guy who have these mysterious eyes. You should see him.” You held your phone close to your chest and laid down. Soon you felt asleep with small smile in your face.

 

---------------------------

a/n:

Sorry for bad grammar and boring chapter. 

Hope you like it.. :)