The Biggest Disaster

Love Song

It's Sunday morning while you woke up as you stretched your arms. Then you heard your mom calling from downstairs to have breakfast. You quickly went to bathroom. You brushed your teeth, washed your face and changed your pj's into comfortable shirt and pants.

You saw your dad and your mom already sat down in their chair as you stepped inside dining room. You hugged your dad and kissed his cheek.

“Aigoo. Look at you. Don’t you love your mom?” your mom said as she pointed her cheek and pretended that she got jealous.

You giggled and quickly sat beside your mom then gave her so many kisses in her face.

Your dad chuckled.

“My daughter is so adorable..”

“Because I LOVE both of you..” you said as your mom pushed you lightly to stop you kissing her.

“Let’s eat. You have big night today, right?” you nodded to your mom then started to eat your pancakes.

You love to play piano since kindergarten. After knowing that you had a great talent your dad immediately sent you to piano class. you love music as much as you love your family. And you wish that one day you’ll become an amazing pianist and make your parents proud of you. And tonight is the night that you’ve wished for so long time and you felt happy that your wish soon will come true.

.

After lovely and peaceful breakfast, you went to your academy to practice. You practice hard till you realized that you have to prepare for big event tonight. You came back home to get ready. You saw your mom and dad’s note on the table.

‘fighting..

We’ll definitely come there and watch your perform we just have to buy you something.

-- Your mom and dad’

You smiled then looked at the sky through your window.

Thank God, finally this day come..

You came back to your academy since you, your teachers and your other friends will go to music-hall together.

“I can’t believe it, we’re going to perform in front of thousand people. Wow.”

You smiled in order to respond your friend’s comment.

“Is your family come?” your friend asked as you and the other arrive at backstage.

“Yeah. my mom and dad will come to see me.”

“I invited all my family and my friends. I still can’t believe it. Tonight we’ll perform as a true pianist.” You nodded then laugh along with your friends.

.

After a long medley finally it’s your solo turn. Suddenly you felt nervous and sweat came all over your face.

You checked your phone but no sign from your parents that they had come. You texted to tell them that now is your turn.

“Shin Rana.. come here. Now it’s your turn..” your teacher called you.

“Okay..” you took a deep breath then started to walk. Before you could reach the door, someone bumped into you. He quickly wrapped his arm around your waist before you could fell on the floor.

“Im so sorry. Are you okay?” he asked you. You turned your head and met his eyes. He gazed you worriedly. His eyes were beautiful. You snapped out of it and cleared your throat.

“Yeah.. Im okay. Thanks for helping me” you shyly said.

“Are you going to perform on that stage?”

You nodded.

“Well good luck.” He gave you the most attractive smile you’ve ever seen. You can help but blushed.

You turned back and left him. You slowly walk on stage and bowed to the audience.

You pressed piano key and soon it became a very sweet and melodic song.

“So it’s her. She’s really great.” The guy who bumped into you earlier sat down on the audience’s chair. He smiled and enjoyed your performance.

.

After finishing your amazing piece, you bowed into audience. They gave you loud applause. You smiled widely then walk to backstage. You checked your phone if your parents texted you but you found nothing in your phone. You asked permission from your teacher to go outside. Finally your phone vibrated as someone calling you.

You quickly answered but unfortunately it’s not from your parents.

“Hello. Are you Shin Rana?”

“Yes. Can I help you?”

“Your parents had a car crash. Now they are in Seoul Hospital.” Your eyes widened in horror and slowly tears fell down. You felt dizzy and numb. You hurriedly ran to catch a cab.

.

You arrived at Seoul Hospital.

“Where is my mom and dad?” you asked the nurse as you shake her shoulder. Tears kept falling down to your face.

“Where are they?” you asked impatiently.

“Follow me miss.” They told you that your dad died and your mom was in coma. You cried like crazy. You prayed hope your mom can make it.

It was time when the doctor let you in to see your mom.

You covered your mouth as you saw your mom’s condition. She had bandage all over her head.

“Mom You have to make it. You have to be alive. Dad has already gone. Please don’t leave me.” You begged. You reached her hand and lightly squeezed it.

“I Love you mom. I love both of you” you whispered in her ear hoping that she could hear you and awake.

You kissed her cheek and place your head in an empty space on the bed. You sobbed silently.

After a long time, the doctor came to check your mom’s condition. He told you that you should sleep. You just nodded.

“You have to be strong.” The doctor patted your head.

“When will she wake up?”

“We are not sure. But she will wake up soon. Just keep pray for your mom.” You nodded and sat on the couch.

An hour passed. You finally felt sleepy, but you fought and keep your eyes open.

Suddenly you heard a low and weak whisper.

“Rana...”

You felt excited when you realized it’s your mom.

“Mom.” You smiled.

“Are you okay mom?” you worriedly asked her.

She nodded. She cupped one of her hand on your face and your cheek with her thumb. She wiped you tears. You wanted to tell her about your dad. But you scared it might surprise her.

“You must be happy. Okay?”

“y..yes.” she searched your eyes.

“Im leaving. Don’t be sad. Because we’ll watch over you.” You shook your head.

“No Mom.. Don’t leave me please.” You begged her.

“Don’t cry honey. Please take care. Your dad is waiting”

“No..no. You can’t leave. Please mom.”

“No honey please. Promise me you will live a happy life. Take care of your self. Okay?”

“Mom. I can’t. Please. If you wanna go let me go with you.” Your mom shook her head and gave you a sweet angelic smile. She your hair.

“Come here..” your mom asked.

“We always love you” your mom whispered to your ear.

“Me too mom.. I love both of you.” you sobbed.

Five minutes passed, your mom has gone.

You cried. The doctor came to the room. A nurse told you to wait outside. finally the doctor came out.

“Doc, my mom...

“Im so sorry. Please let her go.”

“NOOO.. she can’t be..”

Just then you fell on the floor.

This is disaster. I can’t believe the day I thought is the best day of my life actually is the worst day ever. This is the biggest disaster I’ve ever been.

------

a/n:

sorry for bad grammar.. (bow)

please tell me what you think about this chapter.. :)