Chapter 5 : Have Fun

Love Song

2 weeks passed.

You and Seohyun grew closer to each other and soon she became your first best friend. You and Onew still didn’t talk much but it wasn’t awkward anymore. And Jinyoung kept pick you up for work and walked you home. You actually didn’t disturbed at all. Instead you liked it knowing someone care for you.

One day uncle gave you and seohyun a day break. So you and Seohyun decided to went to beach along with your cousin.

“Wuaaaaaah. It's so beautiful.” Seohyun said in awe. You just giggled with your cousin.

“Onnie, let's go swim.”

“No. Go ahead. I'll take picture of you.” You said as you pointed your camera.

She nodded her head and smiling widely. She waved you then headed to the sea.

“Why don't you go have fun with your cousin?” seohyun asked.

“Auntie told me to watch over her.”

“Then let's go sunbathe.” She took your hand and led you way.

 

You took some pictures of your cousin and Seohyun. Ga Young looked really fine and she didn’t look sick at all. Then you remembered your parents and smiled a bit, at least you have your aunt and a cousin who treated you well.

You were about to drink your water when suddenly you heard a loud voice called your name and Seohyun.

You spun around and found 3 guys approached you.

“Hey, what you guys doing here.”

It was Jinyoung who asked with a happy smile on his face.

Geez, why this guy is always this happy?

You let out a small smile.

“Nothing just sat here.” Seohyun replied.

“What? What fun you can have if just sitting here?” Cnu said.

Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“It's none of your business. Besides, we are a little busy here.” Cnu chuckled.

“Hey hey.. Calm down. ladies, wanna join us? We can play volley..” Jinyoung suggested.

“Sounds good..” Seohyun excitedly said.

You were not listening what they were talking about because you were hypnotized by Onew's gaze. He was standing right in front of you with his eyes fixed yours.

“Rana..”

“Rana you wanna come with us?”

“Rana..?” Seohyun elbowed you. You snapped back to reality.

“What?” You asked innocently.

“I called you twice. They asked if us wanna play volley. Do u wanna join them?” She pointed cnu and jinyoung who was busy talking and laughing.

You shrugged.

“I just wanna sit here.” You said.

“Oh, I'll call my cousin to join” You quickly said.

“Ga Young!!!” You shouted while waving your hand.

“What happen Onnie..?” When Ga Young was about to step closer she stumbled and quick as a wink Jinyoung caught her hand to stop her from falling.

You felt like there was a thunder in your chest. You held your chest with your right hand secretly. But Onew noticed it. And for some reason he didn't like it.

“T..thanks.”

“You're welcome.”

You looked at Jinyoung who was smiling and turned your head away.

“Oh. Ga Young-ah we wanna play volley. Wanna join us?” Seohyun asked.

Ga Young nodded her head in a cute way.

“Wow.. Who is this pretty girl?” Cnu asked.

“She is my cousin..” You shortly replied.

“Well hello there. Im cnu. and you can call me cnu oppa.” Cnu winked as he held out his hand.

“Im Park Ga Young..” Ga Young sweetly smile and held out her hand. Cnu kissed the back of her hand which made her blushing.

“Yah!! Enough flirting!! Let's go...” Jinyoung dragged Cnu and led them away.  You heaved a long sigh then started to stretch you arms up. When you saw Onew walked over you, you straightened up.

 

“You don't play with them Onew-shi?” You asked.

“It's oppa.” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Call me oppa.” He said as he turned his head and stared at you with sweet smile. You were amazed by how handsome he is when smiling.

“You don't play with them Onew...oppa?” You awkwardly asked.

He chuckled.

“I just wanna sit here.” And watch you.

You nodded.

It was a long pause, till a ball approached over you two. Before the ball could hit you, Onew covered you with her hand.

“Be careful.” Onew shouted.

“Sorry hyung.” Cnu said while rubbed the back of his neck and back to where he was.

“You okay?” He asked.

You nodded while tried to catch your breath. Shin Rana..breath!!!

You forced a smile hiding the nervous feeling.

It became quite again. You looked up and watched your friends and Gave Young playing while Onew kept staring at you.

He didn't know why he liked it when he watching you, especially when the two of you are alone like this.

You turned around and met Onew's eyes.

He cleared his throat and looked away. Just then your friends and cousin rushed over you.

 

“Wow. That was fun.” Seohyun said laughing.

You smiled.

“Told you. it wasn't fun if you just sit there. “

“yeah. Whatever.”

“We should play together more next time.”

“Sure.” Seohyun happily nodded.

“Onnie.. Come, I wanna change my clothes.”

You stood up and dusted out your pants.

“See you later guys.” Seohyun waved. You bowed to them and walked away.

 

“argh..that Cnu kid is so annoying.” Seohyun sighed as three of you stepped out of bathroom.

“I don't think so. He's good to me.” You chuckled.

“How was it Ga Young?” You asked.

“It was really fun Onnie. Im happy...” She sheepishly said. You liked it when she’s happy.

“And I like Jinyoung oppa. He's so sweet.” She blurted while her cheeks turned a shade of red.

You paused a bit then smile.

“You’ll get jealous. Jinyoung is so famous. He have so many fangirls around him.” Seohyun chuckled.

“Oh really Onnie?” Seohyun nodded.

“I'm not sure if he has any girlfriend though.”

“Onnie, can you help me?” Ga Young shyly asked.

Your eyes widened a bit but you nodded along.

“We will help you to set a date with Jinyoung.” Seohyun winked.

“Thanks Onnie..” She hugged both of you.

.

It was 4 PM, when you and the girls decided to watch music show which held in there every weekend. Soon it was crowded by people. Most of them were girls who shouted Jinyoung’s and Onew’s name.

Finally the show started. It was catchy and cozy song. You spotted Jinyoung waving and winked at you. You looked away and flushed.

“See?”

“That’s why I told you you’ll get jealous” Seohyun scoffed.

“That’s fine Onnie. Im sure he’ll like me back.”

 

After their performance, they asked you and the girls to had diner. You sat between Onew and Jinyoung, while Ga Young sat in front of Jinyoung and Seohyun sat in front of you. Cnu was taking order. While eating, all of you chatted and laughed together.

It was time to go home. You, Ga Young, Onew and Jinyoung walked to the south while Cnu and Seohyun walked to the opposite. The situation wasn’t awkward. You can’t help but smiled at Jinyoung’s joke. Little did you know, Onew glanced at you. You are so pretty when you smile.

You and Ga Young thanked them and waved goodbye. You skipped to your bedroom then smiled at your parents picture.

Mom Dad, I had fun today..

You kissed their picture and headed to the bathroom.

 

-------------------------

a/n:

hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

sorry for mistaken grammars, spelling and punctuations..