Business Meeting of Epic Proportions

TKO

After pizza and a long introduction on the gang war, Taeyang takes Saro to a hotel owned by friendlies to unpack and relax. He calls her later with the suggestion of sitting in on a meeting of Allies. Saro's curiosity takes over her and at 10:33 at night, Taeyang is driving her to the Han River.

 A secluded, unmarked, shed along the tree line is the designated destination and Taeyang leads her inside it to a kind of scaffolding inside the small building. The floor lowers suddenly and Saro grabs onto Taeyang's jacket for support.

 When the floor stops, a VIP opens the cage door and Taeyang grabs Saro's hand to lead her out. Saro's face is ghost white and she stumbles numbly.

 "Are you okay?" Taeyang asks as he gently leads her through, nodding and smiling at the VIP on guard duty for the scaffolding/elevator thing.

 "I fear heights. You didn't warn me," Saro replies, trying to calm down.

 "Oh. My mistake. Forgive me."

Saro just nods and grabs his jacket pocket to hold on to as they venture into a giant room dimly lit with far spaced light bulbs on the ceiling. Up ahead, there's a whole bunch of people standing in front of a raised platform where five large comfortable chairs are arranged like thrones. Four of them are taken up by very attractive men more glamorously dressed than Taeyang.

 Taeyang bends down to explain to Saro in a whisper, "That is Big Bang. The one in the center is G-Dragon. He's the head leader. To his right and our left is TOP. To GD's left is Daesung and Seungri respectively. Seungri is the youngest of us, and TOP is the oldest- but he's very childish sometimes. Originally, we sat on ground level with these VIPs before us, but they forcefully suggested we sit on thrones as we are considered their Kings. Personally, we'd rather sit on couch pillows on the floor, but VIPs said no..."

 Saro studies Big Bang's faces and remembers which is which before looking at Taeyang. "Why is it so dark in here?"

"It's dark only if someone dies. I think we lost some more VIPs today."

"Lost? You mean this war is real enough that you're killing each other over territories?"

Taeyang looks solemnly at the floor before he look up at Saro's puzzled face.

"G-Dragon is a very effective King. Our VIPs are just not that skilled at combat-"

Taeyang's words are cut off as Saro straightens up and whistles loudly, stopping the discussion between Taeyang and herself and the rest of Big Bang and the room full of VIPs.

 Saro bravely advances into the crowd and moves up close to the base of the platform, right at the feet of G-Dragon.

Four guards attempt to confront her, but G-Dragon waves them off before Saro sees them and then she blurts out her problem.

 "Uhm, excuse me! Hello. My name is Saro. I flew in today, this morning actually and I've just been informed about your gang war... You're involving your people into combat against another fandom because you two don't agree on something?"

 G-Dragon's face proves his surprise at her fierceness, but he smiles lightly.

"Hello. How did you get in here? Taeyang!"

Taeyang raises his arm up and VIPs separate for him and bow 90 degrees in respect as he marches up and sits in his assigned thrown on the right side of TOP. He smiles passively, "Hey GD. How you doing?"

"Alright," G-Dragon replies and leans forward. He looks at Saro, appreciating how well she dresses.

"Taeyang brought you here?"

"Yep. Now explain to me why you're killing off VIPs and BBCs just because you and some dude called Zico have personality conflicts."

"Yah!" a rather buff looking fanboy steps up and nudges Saro in the shoulder, "Do not address the Kings so harshly."

Without pausing, Saro turns around and says, "Sure thing. Next time I'll send an envelope with little pink hearts on it."

 Rolling her eyes, Saro turns back to face GD and folds her arms.

 "You're new here. What are you here for, Saro?"

"I'm a teacher. I will be working at the school that sits in the center of Big Bang and Block B turf boundaries," Saro replies.

TOP's eyes expand and he jumps off the platform, wraps Saro in a hug and then kneels to her on the ground.

Saro stands there in complete surprise as TOP remains on the floor bowing to her, his black hair gleaming with sweat.

 "What in the world..."

"He was right. TOP Hyung was right, Ji Yong Hyung," Daesung speaks up in awe.

"Neh. He had a dream for a long time that a foreign teacher would come to Korea and stop the gang war," Seungri says, apparently relieved.

"He had huh?" Saro says flatly, ignoring proper grammar for the sake of confusion.

"I..." TOP raises his head and sits back on his heels, "I had a dream about you, Seungsaengnim. A teacher...a foreign teacher...would come to Korea, to Seoul--and somehow stop this war."

Saro just stares at him. Not because TOP is especially gorgeous, but because he is talking about something she cannot yet understand.

"You? Had a dream about me? Why me? Why do I have to stop this?"

"We're not saying that you do, Noona. We're just explaining that TOP Hyung has been expecting you for a long time--without knowing who you are," Seungri replies. He moves in his seat like he's uncomfortable about this strange occurrence.

"Are you sure it's her, Hyung?" GD ask his older friend finally.

TOP stands and pulls Saro into one of the dim light rays from the ceiling bulbs and touches her hair, his face solemn and deep in thought.

Saro stares at him like he's a creep, but he ignores her and turns back to G-Dragon and nods confidently.

"I'm sure. She has the same feeling when I hugged her and the same color of red hair that I touched in my dream."

Saro reaches up and pushes her hair back over her shoulder.

"Warn me when you're going to touch me next time, Okay? Geez."

 "Then she's staying with us until she starts her job as the teacher. VIPs, please protect her as you would one of us," G-Dragon says and stands up. All the Kings stand up and bow formally to the VIPs as they all acknowledge G-Dragon's request.

Saro follows Taeyang and the others and a posse of about 12 VIP guards as they exit the secret meeting room.

"That was awesome. It takes a lot of guts to talk to G-Dragon like that, Saro," Taeyang says holding on to her hand as if it is something he's done for years; something he's comfortable with.

"Why? He's not that intimidating."

Taeyang smiles and shakes his head, "I forget you're new and don't know him well yet."

****************************************************

I'm sorry it took so long, guys. I suddenly got very ill as soon as I started this story. I'm recovering now. Lots of sleep and liquids and more sleep and Big Bang music. I'm not completely well yet, but I'm better. Thank you for your patience.