Morning After

TKO

Saro is awoke first by the sound of thunder outside and the rainstorm going on, and then by the sound of knocking at her door. Sitting up, Saro expected the room to be the inside of her hostel- then she remembered.

 Throwing the covers off, she gets up and opens the door part way. This time, Seungri stands at her door and smiles.

 "Good morning, Teacher. Breakfast is in 20 minutes. Will you eat with us?"

Saro blinks and rubs her eyes. "Wae? Oh. Neh. Alhaseo."

Seungri grins, bows and closes the door to leave Saro in private.

Saro changes her clothes and dresses in black slacks and a tan blouse with a ruffle neck, a black v-neck sweater over the blouse and brushes her hair out. Taking toothpaste and a toothbrush, Saro goes into the bathroom that is connected to the room and stands there brushing for a long time just staring at her reflection deep in thought. Her hands are shaking.

'I don't have time to be scared. I need to figure this mess out and end it as quickly as possible,' Saro tells herself as she brushes her teeth for the fifth time.

Eventually, Saro reluctantly agrees to be a part of the "breakfast club" of Royalty and leaves her room to go up to the front of the house. Kate bows to her and leads her to the front dining room. There, all five Kings sit around a long table, already eating. 'Males get served food first, ' Saro says to herself trying not to feel a little left out. "Ah. Good. Saro's here," G-Dragon says politely. All five of them stand and bow as Saro finds a seat and sits down quickly, ironically enough, right next to G-Dragon.

 Immediately, food is placed in front of Saro, along with shiny chopsticks.

 "This is so weird."

Everybody stops in their tracks. All the housemaids and cooks in the room and even Big Bang, all stop what they're doing and stare at her.

 The cook, a young Japanese girl, maybe 17 years-old and clad in a white chef's uniform stares at Saro in disbelief and looks almost like she wants to cry. All the workers look panicked and glance around at each other.

 "Something displeases the Teacher?" her voice is polite and timid. She bows and looks at the floor as she addresses the Teacher.

"What? Oh. Oh no. It's not the food. The food looks delicious," Saro assures her and smiles.

 "What is weird to you?" G-Dragon asks, his food forgotten in his chopsticks.

  "I--Nothing. Nothing," Saro says and awkwardly takes a drink.

Oh my God. I can't do this. This can't be real. It's a dream. I'll wake up in the bed of my hostel and everything will be normal again. It's not possible. If it's not possible, it's untrue. If it's untrue, it can't happen.

Ah, but it has...and Saro is in for the ride of her life because as they eat, Block B's loyal followers have taken over an airport and boldly fly over Big Bang's house. The sound of several airplane engines rumble through the house and everybody is taken by surprise.

 Rushing outside, Saro and Seungri look up into the sky as 12 small, single engine airplanes buzz the house, showing off in the early morning light.

 "How the hell did they get airplanes?" Saro asks.

 Taeyang and G-Dragon run outside too. Taeyang's on the phone and shouting over the sound of the engines.

 "They took over the airfield in Gangnam," Taeyang replies.

"Wait. That's SHINee's territory. Why are they attacking SHINee?" GD asks.

"The Sones probably goaded them into it," Seungri replies.

==========================

Character deaths to come! Spoiler* None of BB dies, however, but an aerial dogfight kills a member of Block B who should not have been up there and things heat up a lot. Vote in the comments who from Block B you think should end first.