Chapter 3

The Red Thread of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:18...It's has been almost 10 minutes since I got out of class and have been looking for the giant.   

 

I kept walking throw the narrow hallways looking into every room on my sides, hoping he was in one of them. But that giant tree wasn't in anyone of them!

 

"Give up Baek...He must have left" I told myself as I turned around and started to walk, until I collided/met/kissed/ran-in-to something hard, I thing it was a door. And fell to the marble floor. 

 

"I think I broke my nose" I said my hand covering my nose and mouth, so what I said was all muffed up.

"Oh, sorry" said someone, I looked up and saw a really pretty girl, she had soft brown hair and big brown eyes, her skin was pale but not as pale as Sehun (I think he must be a vampire).

"I shouldn't have opened the door to hard, I so sorry!" she said putting her guitar case on the floor and then crouching down to my level,  "Can I see if your bleeding?" She said giving me a sweet smile and I nodded taking my hand off my nose so she can see. 

She held my cheeks, tilling my head a little to see in a better lighting. "Your not bleeding but your nose bridge is swollen" Then she let go of me and reached for her bag and brought out a wet-one and handed it to me "Here put this on your nose this might, just might help tone down the swelling...Will I have to go now, really sorry again!" she said getting up grabbing her guitar case and walking away, but gave me one last smile.

I stayed there on the floor holding the wet-one tissue she gave, as I watched her disappear as she turned. I brought my hand back up to my nose and started to lightly/gently, trace where the swelling was accursing and then as I was a sharp pain came and I let out a small "OOWWWWWW!!" ok it wasn't that small, or quite. Instead it was loud and I'm sure that someone must have heard it.

 

I got up from the floor, dusting myself off and left, not bothering to look for the tree.

 

 

The way back home was like usual, every corner there would be a couple holding hands, and there would also be people who are totally or some what narrow minded people who are standing right in front of their soul mate  but are still to oblivious to notice.

 

Sometimes I just wish I can walk up there and hit their heads against each other and tell them that he or she is the one linked to you! But I can't do that they will think first that I'm crazy and second I'm crazy.

 

I finally made it home, my home is an apartment. Its not to big but not to small, in other words perfect for a college student. I had been living here for about 2 years now.

 

I unlocked the door and walked in, loving it behind me then kicking off my shoes and lazily laying down on my couch. I took the wet-one out of my pocket, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter