A new start

Away
Yeoleum just walks peacefully on the sidewalk alone and for a second she can breath what in her mind is fresh air. Her mind forgets about her family's troubles and her own case of depression... Well that was before she caught sight of one of her tormentors. She froze still like a statue as her brain contemplated on what she should do next; become a ninja and stay in the shadows? Or run as quickly as she can to school and avoid getting hurt. She chooses being a ninja. As she blends in with the shadows she remembers a shortcut to the school that would make her life much easier, so as she finds the alleyway that leads to this shortcut she decides she can finally breath easy... At least for now anyway. As she keeps her head hung low, her eyes slightly closed and her body slightly swaying from side to side. Suddenly she can sense another presence in the alleyway and she freezes knowing exactly what the presence was...
 
"Why Yeoleum, it's been a while? Hasn't it?"
 
Yeoleum hears a very evil voice that she can recognise say.
 
"Why Seong-hyeon, yes it has and I'd prefer it to stay that way," she harshly replies.
 
"But we were so bored without you to help entertain us in the mornings," Seong-hyeon lackey number one starts.
 
"We almost started to start to search for new targets," Seong-hyeon lackey number two finishes.
 
"Well wouldn't that be horrible, but wouldn't it be great for you to have a new victim in which you could try your OLD tactics on? It's getting quite boring"
 
"Yeah but we know that your the only person in this school with NO friends and would NEVER tell your problems to a higher force," Seong-hyeon says followed by him walking up close to her before kicking her in the gut.
 
"Ahhhh!" Yeoleum let's out a cry of pain as she falls backwards and onto the concreted floor.
 
Halfway through the beating Yeoleum decides to stop retaliating and let's them hurt her. She's numb.... And can't feel a thing. In her mind she's counting down the minutes. She knows that twenty minutes before roll call they'll leave her alone to deal with her appearance So that she doesn't look at beaten as she actually was.
 
'10 minutes....... Ten minutes left to endure..... 9 minutes..... Nine hell like minutes left to endure..... 8 minutes...... Eight minutes left where I won't feel a thing.... 7 minutes left...... Seven minutes left till I'll apply BB cream to hide my bruises, I'm lucky I don't bruise that easily..... 6 minutes..... Six minutes till I can breath properly..... 5 minutes.... In these five minutes the hits, kicks and slaps will hurt even more...... 4 minutes.... In these four minutes I feel my nerves tickle my skin...... 3 minutes..... They're still hurting me but they're tired and don't really have the energy left to do so..... 2 minutes....... Two minutes left till I'm in my safe haven...... 1 minute... They will leave me on the ground now and let me fix myself up..... How thankful kind sirs that you do this!'
 
By the time they've left her she's numb and laughing like a maniac because her nerves are tickling her. Five minutes later she's stopped laughing and is standing on her own two feet applying a layer of BB cream to her face to cover the non-existence bruises that would probably start to appear during the middle of roll call. 
 
"Fifteen minutes till roll call" she says aloud before brushing her uniform off before leaving the alleyway/shortcut and walking to school.
 
She gets to her roll call five minutes before it starts and takes her seat at the back of the classroom next to the window. She gets out her phone and earphones and starts to listen to her music.
 
 
----
 
Kai's P.O.V
 
OMG WHAT THE HELL THIS SCHOOL IS SO BIG! Why is that? So where my roll call classroom? Eh...... Let's see~ Aha! Room C01.... Okay just straight ahead, enter C block and it's the first room on the right..... I walk into the room and get the biggest surprise of my life... OMG WHY THE HELL IS THE CLASSROOM SO BIG???  WAIT NO THIS ISNT A CLASS ROOM ITS A LECTURE HALL... WTF? I look around and only one other person is in here. A female to be exact. Wish me luck, hope I don't sound like a freak.
 
"Hey Girl!" I shout out to her and hear my voice echo... 
 
Seems she didn't hear me... Well she IS at the back of the room after all. I walk up the stairs... DAMN THIS IS HARD HOW SHE GET UP HERE WITHOUT PASSING OUT? I finally reach the female. She's starring out the window and hasn't seemed to notice my presence yet.
 
"Hey, um excuse me?" I say waving my hand infront of her face causing her to flinch at the sudden movement infront of her.
 
"Who are you?" She asks blankly with a monotone voice.
 
"Name's Kai, I'm new here"
 
"Obviously.... Your talking to me..."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Okay new kid, I'll go through this once and once only," she starts ripping out a page from her art diary and starts to draw the layout of the room, "okay this room like any other room in this building has the same sort of click arrangement. For example this is the loners area," she says drawing a shape on the layout and writing loners on it, "unlike this area in the front were the 'popular', 'sporty' and ty people sit," she say drawing a big rectangle shape in the middle and writing popular/sporty/s in it, "over there is where the nerds sit so they can here saesangnim properly," she points to the area at the front of the room and the draws two triangles that says nerds, "and finally over there," she points to the area to the right of her," is where the musical, drama, dance and art students sit"

(The map she drew)

 

"I understand now.... But where should I sit?"

"what are you good at?"

"I can dance...."

"okay then sit in the dance, drama, musical and artistic area"

"okay thanks"

"no problem"

"one more question... Why are you in the loners section?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a loner, I have no friends....," she looks down at her watch and her eyes widen in suprise, "You should go sit now before anyone sees you with me and you become a social outcast, go!" She comands me and I follow her orders. 

I walk over to the section on the map she coloured purple and look over at her. She nods her head discreatly as I take my seat. Multiple people start to enter the room and instantly notice me. Certain people look at me werid and walk to their sections of the room and others dont even care but certain people, probably people that come from this area walk over to me and start to talk to me.

-----

Seong-hyeon P.O.V

As i walk in the classroom I got a nice suprise. There was someone in the room which i haven't seen anywhere before. Whatever probably some transfer student.... Oh and he's sitting in that section eh? well lets just hope he doesnt become like little Yeoleum over there. 

"Seongiee~," I hear my girlfriend greet me as she walked into the classroom and straight to me.

"Hey," I relpy bringing he body close to mine.

She gives me a kiss on the lips before walking away to her seat with the rest of her ty and popular friends. Her hips swayong from side to side seductivly, and oh how she knows she's teasing me. I walk over to my seat in the middle of the room and put my arms behind my head. Saesongnim walks in the room and walks over to her podium and starts to talk.

"Class we have a new student joining our class today... lets see where are you? Ah there you are could you please introduce yourself?"

The new guy got out of his seat and started speaking.

"Anneyonghasseao Kai imida, please take care of me," the new boy Kai says intruducing himself before sitting back down.

I swear as soon as he spoke EVERY SINGLE GIRL in the room died and went to heaven... Well maybe everyone except Yeoleum. She just sat there expressionless like always.