Wait... What?

Away

YEOLEUMS P.O.V

I swear I just heard someone say my name. It's probably just some horrible gossip...

I look around the room and notic that Jongin is staring intensly at me and it made me feel very awkward so I looked out the window. Seriously dude, if someone like Seong-hyeon saw you look at me your actual life would be over. Finally he looked away. I guess he got the point. 

AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY [ LETS JUST SAY 3:00PM JUST LIKE IN AUSTRALIA CUZ THE INTERNET WONT F***ING TELL ME SHIZ K? ]

I can literaly feel everyones aura in the room cheer because the school bell rang.

"Bye Jongin, I gotta go to choir practice sorry i cant go with you to the arcade," I overheard Jongins friend Kyungsoo say.

"Yeah same," Joonmyun said following Kyungsoo out of the classroom.

"Sorry Jongin I've got some friends from middle school I'm meeting up with in an hour or so..." Sehun said pointing to the door before disapearing.

"Ahh it's okay you all have your own plans, I can just call up my old friend Taemin or something..." Jongin mumbled to himself.

Can i just say i love listening to other peoples convosations, it's really funny (and sometimes really disturbing) what people talk about most of the time. Ahh everyone is such a retard. I look around the room and the teacher had already left (stupid I know but for some idotic reason the teachers at this shool just do that) and there were only two students in the room, Jongin and I. I finish packing up my back pack and walk straight past him without a second glance.

"H-hey Yeol-"

"No," i said cutting him off," I can't go anywhere with you... especially in public Jongin... Now Can I leave? I have to go pick up my little brother-"

"But-"

"I said no Jongin."

"But-"

Before he could say any more I left the room and started walking to my little brothers school to go pick him up. I hurried down the long almost never ending hallyways as fast as I could. I made sure once i exited the school he wasn't anywhere close me before powering on to the primary school.

"Yeolie~" I hear my little brother call my name in the cutest voice possible.

"Ahh hi Jung Gyu. Come on let's go home," I said taking his hand taking him home.

I listen as he tells me all about his day and how much fun he had.

"Ah... Noona"

"Yes Junggie?"

"Isn't that a boy from your school?" Jung Gyu asked pointing a boy on the other side of the road.

I freeze on the spot, 'Please don't be Seonng-hyeon' I think before looking up.

"Kai?" She gasps confused.

Kai heard his name and looked suprised when he saw me.

"Yeoleum!" he shouts.

I ignore him and walk home faster with Jung Gyu in tow.

"Yeolie, why are you ignoring him?" Jung asks as we walk faster.

"Hm? Oh," I just realised what I was doing and slowed down to a normal walking pase.

Kai crosses the road and reaches us.

"Hello Yeoleum," Kai says with a smile.

"Hello," I reply my tone of voice hard like stone.

"Oh is this your little brother?" Kai asks ignoring my tone of voice.

"Yep! I'm Yeoleum Noona's little brother Jung Gyu!" it honestly hurt to see my brother talk that sweet to a person he never met, "What's your name?"

"Oh how rude of my, my name is Jongin but most people just call me Kai," Jongin explained with a smile on his face.

"Kai... Noona! In japanese doesn't Kai mean Ocean?" Jung Gyu asks me innocently.

"Yeah it does," I say with a nod.

"Wahh, you're so smart! Just like your sister!What do you want to be when you grow up?" Kai asked excitedly.

"I'm smart?" Jung Gyu asked smiling like an idiot, "When I grow up I wanna be a... Astrologist! Don't you think galaxies and stars are cool?" He asks Kai smiling up at him with his doe eyes shining.

Kai crouches down and stares at Jung.

"The Galaxy is a pretty cool place but when I grow up I wanna be a dancer, better than michel jackson," Kai explains to my little brother.

I guess Jung Gyu likes him then, he keeps staring at him in awe.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up Yeol?" Kai asks me looking up.

"Kai get off the floor, you look strange," I deadpan.

Kai gets up and stares at me even more as if urging an answer out of me.

"What?" I reply before continuing to walk tightening my grip on Jung Gyu's hand.

Junggie continues to walk with me but holds his hand out to Kai. Kai takes his hand willingly and walks with us.

No, don't do that. What if someone sees? Kai please stop...

"Hyung, you're really... Kind, a lot like Noonas old friend," Jung Gyu says looking straight ahead.

"Hmm? Is that so?"

"Uh huh! Really kind... Noona, you never answered Hyungs question. What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Dead... I wanna be dead... I don't get to choose my future, I'm the eldest...

"I want to be a...Animator... I think it would be fun...," I say quietly embarassed.

Soon enough we get to my house. I hand Jung Gyu the keys.

"Hey Junggie, go inside I'll be there soon," I say sending him off.

"Arrasso Noona! Bye Kai Hyung!" Jung Gyu says before running inside.

"... Kai... What the hell are you doing? It isn't safe to hang around me!"

"I don't care"

"Stop... please...," I say turning away.

Kai grabs me and spins me around so I'm facing him.

"No. I don't care if I become a social reject, it isn't fare how they treat you! I saw what they did to you today during lunch! Why don't you tell anyone? Why don't you ask for help?"

"I- I can't... They'll see me as weak and even more usless than I already am..." I'm seriously trying not to cry right now but my tears won't have if, I'm crying.

"Reaching out for help isn't weak and telling someone what's wrong isn't weak either," Kai says leaning forward towards me.

No... Stop... Please...

I look  and see Kai's face inches away from mine. My eyes widen and I freak out. I push him away and run inside leaving him there frozen wondering what the hell just happened.

 

-------

Short chapter I know, but I'll be updating regularly again!

Hope that will make up for it!

Next update will be in a couple days~ 

I'll try to make it a long one K?