Well this is just depressing

Away

No one's P.O.V

50 minuets later....

"Yeoleum-shii," Kai said shaking Yeoleum awake.

"Let me sleep Taozi," she mumbled half asleep.

"I'm not Taozi Yeoleum, I'm Jongin," he explained to the half-asleep girl as she gave him an awkward hug.

"Huh?....." She blinks her eyes adjusting her eyes to the afternoon light, ".... Oh God! Jongin I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean to- I," She cuts herself off realising what she had just called him moments ago.

"It's okay," Jongin replies with a smile that could make any girl blush.

"Uhm... thanks for waking me up," Yeoleum say releasing Jongin from her grip.

"It was no hassle anyway... We really should get back to class shouldn't we?"

"Yeah we should... This feels so surreal..."

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't had a friend in two years" 

"..."

"Oh, please don't feel sad for me. I hate pity"

"Yeol-"

"You should leave first, then I'll leave after you"

"Wont the teacher be mad at you for being late"

"No. Our art teacher loves me, he won't care if I'm late"

"Huh?"

"I'm the best artist in our class"

"You'd think that the artsy students would be nice and respect you by befriending you. huh?"

"That was true once... But then I became a social roadkill and everyone became afraid of what Seong-hyeon would do to them if they befriended me after," Yeoleum paused for while before continued, "The 'Incident'... But that's a different story... You should go and get to class now."

"Arasso Yeoleum, I'll see you later then?"

"Uhm... I guess," Yeoleum mutters as Jongin leaves to get to class.

Now she's all alone on the rooftop and painfilled memories are all that her mind can think of.

 

FLASHBACK TO YEARS AGO

Yeoleum was standing on the rooftop of the school just thinking about her midterms and if she'd pass them this year when she heard someone else come through the stair well that led to the rooftop. She flinched before remembering that Seong-hyeon never came up here and neither did him minions. Only ZiTao did. Huang ZiTao was her only friend in the entire school after she became the 'road kill' of the school when Seong-hyeon the king-ka of the highschool had banished her from the Social Monarchy of her school. Yet for some odd reason ZiTao stayed by her side even when his friend decided to ditch him because of his choice and even when Seong-hyeon had threatened to make his life hell. But he still stayed by her side and she had no idea why even when she herself told him to leave her alone because she didn't want him to be hurt like her. And this is how it stayed for a year before one day on the roof when ZiTao had confessed that he liked her alot and asked her to go on a date with him and she said yes.

"Hey Yeoleum,"ZiTao said giving her a back hug and hidding his face in her neck.

"Hey..."

"What's bothering you?"

"Oh nothing really, it's just my midterms. I don't think I'll pass them"

"Says the girl that gets straight A's"

"Yeah... but that's like assignments where i have a lot of time to plan and then do them. This is a test where I'll only have an hour or so to complete a whole semesters worth of questions..."

"Don't worry, I know you'll pass. Keep calm and keep faith and hope till the end"

"You always say that"

"Yeah I know and it's my mantra"

"Really?"

"Yup"

"Well if anything you should be studying. You Mr-I-Pass-My-Exams-By-Half-A-Mark"

"Harsh much?"

"Nah it's the truth," Yeoleum said turning around and giving her boy a hug.

ZiTao looks down at the girl and notices all the yellow and blue bruises that painted her body that you could only see really close. He suddenly feels like a waste of air not being able to protect his girlfriend .

"Taozi.... What's wrong?" Yeoleum askes feeling a depressing aura around her little panda.

"It's nothing"

"Dont you dare lie to me Huang Zi Tao. I hate people that like"

"..."

"ZiTao... what's wrong?"

"I'm a horrible Boyfriend"

"No your not, you're wonderful"

"No I'm not. If I'm wonderful then why are you still getting abused by those bastards"

"Oh Tao... I dont care if you can't protect me from them. You make me laugh, smile, and you're the reason I'm still alive..." Yeoleum said just to be greeted by the silence of no replies, "And, I have too many classes with Seong-hyeon and not enough with you... And you can't pick me up from my house or drop me off because ypou live on the oppisite side of Seoul"

"That's true.."

"See, you don't have to be gulity!"

"I guess"

"Smile please, you're gonna make me feel sad," Yeoleum says using her aegyo.

This action made ZiTao smile. She always did this to him. Make him sad untintentionally and then make him smile to make him feel good again.

"Come on, we have class," Tao said just as the end of lunch bell rang taking Yeoleums hand and leading her back down the stairwell and to the Art Studios the high school had.

THREE MONTHS LATER ZITAOS P.O.V

'I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!' I mentally scream running up the stair well that lead to the roof.

I can hear someone running after me so I run faster to the rooftop. I finally reach the doorway and push my to the roof. I run straight to the edge of the roof about to jump when I feel someone grab my waist.

"ZiTao... Don't leave me... Don't do it," I hear Yeoleum cry into my back as she tried her usless atempts to try and get me to stop, "Please ZiTao... Wo Ai Ni... Sarenghae... Dont do it.... Please... You're the reason I'm still alive," She continueed her usless rambles but the last part got my attention 'the reason you're still alive?'. I grab her hands, remove myself from her embrace and face her.

"Yeoleum... I love you to... But I can't take it anymore..." I look away and focus on the ledge that would be my cause of death," If I'm the reason you're still alive I guess I'll see you in hell then," I finish before I push her away with all of my strength and run to the ledge I look back at Yeoleum trying to get to me as quick as she can and I laugh.

"Please Tao don't-" I cut her off.

"Bye Yeoleum... I love you," I say before I take the step of the ledge and start to plummet to my death.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I hear her yell and I smile.

I can see her looking off the edge horrified 'I guess she wasn't lying when she said I love you'. I can feel the air rushing past me. I relax and breath 'In a couple seconds I'll be dead' i think to myslef before I prepare for the impact of my body hitting the ground. I feel my body hit the ground and I can tell my skull as well as every other bone in my body in broken. I can she dots of red and black cloud my vision and I know I'm in deaths grasp. 'I'm sorry Yeoleum.... I love you'...

END OF FLASH BACK

 

"I'm sorry Tao... But I warned you.... I told you to stay way and you didn't... And look where you are now..." Yeoleum says to no one inparticualar," I promise I wont let this happen to Jongin... I swear," She finishes and realised she is crying.

She wipes her tears away and blinks a couple times before leaving to get to class. She quickly runs down the stairs as fast as she can without tripping and quick enough she is at the exit. She runs down the empty hallway and finds her locker and grabs her Art text book and pencil case before rushing to her Art classroom. When she reaches the room she composes herself before knocking on the door and entering.

"I'm sorry songsaenim for being late but I was busy in the Libairy reading a book about Lenardo da Vinci," She really hopes that her excuse is believeable and thankfully her teacher believes it.

"Oh okay then, that's understandable then but you were still late by 5 minutes so you'll have to stay behind and make up for that five minutes, okay? You may go take a seat now," the teacher says before contiunuing the lesson," So as I was saying, the Renassians period," Yeoleum had heard this millions of times before so she just drowned the teacher out.

Yeoleum goes to take her seat at the back of the classroom and opens her book. Once she 'relaxes' she can hear every single whisper going around the room. Some where gossip about her, and not the good kind and some where about Jongin and how nobody knew where he was during lunch or the boring type of gossip where people talked about the lastest fashion and which famous person was probably dating because of a truth that the media of todays world had twisted, therefor causing a scandle. Her eyes travel around the room scaning for a certain person, the person Jongin obviously. He was sitting with his new friends Kyungsoo, Suho, Xiumin and Sehun.

KAI P.O.V

"Hey Kyungsoo," I said about to ask the older male a question.

"Hm?"

"Who exactly is Yeoleum?"

"Uh... Well she's that loner sitting in the corner all by herself"

"Yeah I know that, but why is she a loner?"

"Oh well... I honestly don't know, some say she was always like that, unaprochable and scary that's the one I believe, but there are others like this one rumor that she was a Queen-ka once-"

"What!"

"And then -face over there," Kyungsoo pointed to Seong-hyeons girlfriend," Took her place but there is one that is even more intriguing"

"What is it?" I asked impatient like always.

"Someone's eager," Kyungsoo teased.

"Just tell me already," I whined.

"Fine. There is another rumor that went around the school when it first happen. It's said that she was a Queen-ka like the one that I just told you but the difference is that Yeoleum was dating Seong-hyeon and broke up with him causing the heartboken boy to become the phycotic boy he is now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's completely insane that last rumor, anyway if you wanna know something ridiculous which i can't say because i simply can't-"

"Tell me already"

"Fine. Suho, Sehun, tell him what some people think Seong-hyeon did to 'him'," Kyungsoo said with a shiver then concentrating back on the lesson.

"You sure you want to know?" Suho asked as it was the most horrifying thing in the world.

"Mhm"

"Okay then, Sehun tell him," Suho commanded the maknae.

"Well there was a boy that Yeoleum Yeoleum was dating a couple years ago and he was a transfer student from China his name was ZiTao I think. Well anyway after like a year and a half of them dating, let us remember that Yeoleum was getting bullied and so was Tao because he stood up for her, the boy cracked finally because of something that Seong-hyeon did so he jumped off the roof and plummeted to his death. I don't know all the details though so you'd have to ask her, but I wouldn't risk it Kai," Sehun finished looking at the front of the classroom. 

"Yeah, that's true. Anyway why do you want to know?" Suho asked interested.

"It's nothing really, I just find her intriguing," I reply not really paying attention to him.

"Well you better stop because well trying to be her friend will only get you hurt," Suho said before paying attention to the lesson and started to jot down notes.

 

------

Hi pandas! did you like the chapter? I sure did! but I kinda cried (lol jks) because I made my bias Tao the Little Panda die ;-; . And hey guise can you please comment because I love when you guise comment so.... Comment for the comment ?

See ya guise next chapter! xoxo

heheimevil out!