Who is she?

Away

Kai's P.O.V

I introduced myself and sat back down. Suddenly, i felt as if someone was starring daggers at me. I looked around the room and got creeped out when i n oticed a group of girls in the 'Popular/Sporty/ts' section... I'm guessing they were some of the s.The teacher interupted my train of though.

"Okay then everyone's here. Just talk amoungst your peers untill the bell rings..." Teacher said before sitting down at his desk and reading a book. I wonder what book he's reading.... I was just thinking untill i heard a voice speak to me.

"Your Kai right? I'm Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you," a short and squishy cheeked male said to me.

"Nice to meet you to," I reply with a smile, followed by an awkward silence.
 
"So what are you?" He asks with a little to much enthusiasm making me flinch.
 
"Umm... What do you mean?" I ask playing dumb.
 
"Oh you know, are you a nerd? Are you artistic? Sporty? Are you a man ? No offence by the way, you know just curious"
 
"Uhh I'm kinda good at sport and singing as well as dancing... Like I mean really good at dancing"
 
"I think you do belong here"
 
"Um... Okay I guess?"
 
Seong-hyeon P.O.V
 
"Kai Oppa is so hot, don't you think?" I heard one of the s behind me say.
 
"Yeah I know right?"
 
"Damn straight!"
 
The girls behind me were having the loudest conversation ever and it was giving me a headache.
 
"God, will you shut up?" I exclaim loudly so that they can here me.
 
"Oh sorry Oppa"

/school bell rings/

"Class you're dismissed"

No one's P.O.V

2 weeks later Kai had become very popular (but no enough to sit with the popular's) but he didn't pay attention to that since his thoughts consisted of Yeoleum, his studies and his dancing.

It was lunchtime.... The time that Yeoleum was hurt by the painful words and kicks from Seong-hyeon and his gang. So before they could even touch her she made herself disappear from the room as soon as the lunch bell rang and ran to the roof. The one of the only two places in the school that he wouldn't go no matter what. She kinda got sidetracked though when she saw Kai dancing in one the dance studios that the school had.

"He wasn't lying when he said he was good," Yeoleum softly mumbled as she starred through the window into the room.

When the music stopped Kai held his pose for a couple seconds before walking to his bag to drink from his bottle. He was about to turn around and leave; Yeoleum noticed this and fled the corridor and running to her hiding spot on the roof. Well she was running until she bumped into Seong-hyeon.

"Oh look what we have here... A  social reject!"

"Loser!"

"Wow I thought you were smarter that that! what a small vocabulary," Yeoleum said standing up for herself and walking away.

"Oi! ! Where the do you think your going?" He asks with a taunt in his voice, but she keeps on walking.

This enraged Seong-hyeon so he pulled her back and slapped her cheek to teach her a lesson. Anyone in the corridor could hear the sound of the palm of his hand slapping her face. But lucky for Seong-hyeon no one else but his gang, himself and Yeoleum were in the corridor.... At least that's what they thought. Little to their knowledge Kai was hidden behind the corner and had witnesses everything. To say that seeing Yeoleum, a girl that had occupied his thoughts for the past two weeks, being slapped didn't make him agitated was an understatement. He was furious but he held his temper and just hid there as he observed the scene that was unfolding in front of him. After what seemed like forever Seong-hyeon and his gang had left Yeoleum alone in the empty hallway after assaulting her. Kai rushed towards the damaged girl and tried to help her.

Kai P.O.V

"Yeol-"

"Don't touch me!" She yells, flinching away from my touch.

"Yeoleum-ssi, it's Kai. I'm not Seong-hyeon, I'm not going to hurt you..." I say with a sad smile.

She looks up and I see her tear stained face. A beautiful girl like herself should NEVER be treated like this... Ever.

"Why should I trust you?" She stated with her quivering voice, "You're probably just going to throw me away when I'm no longer amusing to you."

"Trust me because..... I can't stand the way he treats you. I saw what he did and it made me angry. Do you know how wrong it is for a guy to hit a girl? And not only that but a beautiful innocent one like you? And no one and I mean no one should ever have to go through this."

She casts her eyes down and pulls a small smile to her face.

"Are you sure you go to this school? Because you're way to nice," she replies with a chuckle. 

I smile at her and extend my hand out to her. She takes my hand and I help her back up onto her feet. 

"So... Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"Umm... How about the roof? It's a quite area and I'm like the only person that goes up there," she says with a quite voice that I could barely hear.

"Sounds perfect," I say, taking her right hand and pulling her to the stairwell that lead to the roof of the school.

When we got to the top of the stairwell she pushed open the door and let go of my hand and ran to the edge of the roof. I ran after her.

"What would be everyone's reaction if I jumped? Would anyone care?" She asked me finally stopping at the edge.

"Yeoleum... Don't think like that, please. People would care Yeoleum. Your family would care, I care... hell! Even People that have never met you in their life would care! And I'll tell you why; it's because once anyone hears that someone killed themselves especially beautiful, young girls like yourself everyone feels like they could have done something to prevent it. Like even a small smile could stop someone from taking their own life. Seriously Yeoleum-ssi don't do it," I try to explain with a sudden feel of emergency. 

"But what if this is just a dream and the only way to wake up was to jump and plummet to my death," she asked still in her daze.

'That's it!' I think wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back, so she's five meters away from the edge.

"Snap out of it! This isn't a dream! It's reality and if you jumped... You'd die! Please don't do it.... Please..." I say my voice cracking, I can't handle emotionally deep situations so it was effecting me a lot... But like who wouldn't be sad at the scene of someone you know openly letting you know they think death would be much better than living this horrible reality, "Suicide doesn't eliminate the chances of anything getting worse, it eliminates the chances of anything getting better," I say with everything I have. 

'I have to get this message in her head' I think as I hold her.

"I'd never be able to kill myself anyway..." She starts before breaking out into tears and turning to face me ," I've tr- tr-tried be- before but I could-couldn't.. Do i-it!" Yeoleum says as I pull her into a hug as she sobbed into my shoulder.

We stayed like that for ten minutes. Eventually we ended up sitting down on the concreted roof and just talking or more so me asking questions and Yeoleum answering them.

"So your favourite colour is red, you're fluent in English, you have a little brother, you live with your mum except when your dad drops by unexpectedly, you love emo-pop, rock, post-rock an some types of pop, you have nothing against gay marriage, you can play the multiple musical instruments and apparently you can sing... Care to give me a demonstration?" I ask with a playful tone.

"Uh..." Yeoleum stops and looks like she's thinking really hard trying to make her decision before answering my question, ".... Okay, I will," she said quietly before looking into my eyes.

She has really pretty eyes...

"Whenever you're ready"

Yeoleum taps the ground with her hand three times with her eyes closed before letting melodious notes pour out of .

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara

When you smile, sun shines 
Eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo 
Buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam u~ haneuri muneojil deut
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun I sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don't cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby, 

Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo

Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun I bam

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry," After Yeoleum hit that last note I swear I heard an angel sing.

 I couldn't take my eye of her when she was singing, her voice was that enchanting.

"I honestly don't know why anyone would want to hurt you Yeoleum, you're beatiful, kind, sweet and caring and you have the voice of an Angel"

"Man you're cheesy aren't you?" She questions me slightly happier than before.

"Only for you,"  I say with a playful wink.

"RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!"  We both hear the bell ring signaling 5th period.

"Crap," I say shocked, "we have to get to class!"

"Heheheh no we don't, we have a study period"

"Oh"

"I usually just stay here but most people go to library or cafeteria if they didn't go to the assigned classroom... You friend Do Kyungsoo..."

"What about him?"

"he usually goes to the assigned classroom with his other friend.... Suho. You can go and meet up with them, you don't have to stay here with me..."

"Huh?"

"If you're bored you can go"

"Oh, well..... I'm pretty content staying here Yeoleum-shii," I say with a smile.

"Really?" She says with a yawn, "and drop the the shii, I hate it."

"Uh of course Yeoleum"

"Good," Yeoleum nays again with a yawn and closes her eyes.

"Sleepy?"

"Stayed up all night studying and looking after my little brother because mum was at work late... Wake me up ten minutes before 6th period, arresso?"

"Arresso," I say before she falls asleep leaning against a brick wall.

'EHHH SO KAWAII!'  I think as I look at her sleeping.... That's so not creepy of me......