Prolouge

Away
"Okay, this is my last chance. If this school doesn't work I'm gonna get shipped off to a some boarding school that's abroad," Kai said pacing around his bedroom.
 
He was getting ready for his tenth school this year. His behavior and grades wern't the best. His parents are sick of it and this the last straw; if he doesn't make it till the and of this year his parents WILL send him to a international boarding school thats not even located in South Korea but in some western country! And he's not allowed to bring his laptop there so it be his personal hell if he went there.
 
"Jongin! Come down stairs right now and have your breakfast before it's gets cold," he hears his mum say from the kitchen.
 
"I'll be down soon!" he replys starring at his refection in the mirror, "who's a y beast? What's that? Oh yeah you are," he says to his relection making his ys pose before running down the stairs and into
 
"Jongin," his father started looking up from his newspaper, "we'll drop you off but you're going to have to walk home yourself. You know the way, right?"
 
"Yeah, course I do Aboji, you've made me memorise it thousands of times"
 
"Okay... Hurry up and eat your breakfast so I can drop you off"
 
"Arresso Aboji"
 
 
~~~~~~~~ 
 
 
"Yeolieeeeeeee~," Yeoleums little brother Jung Gyu whined trying to tie up his shoe laces and failing, "the shoe laces are not cooperating."
 
"I'll show you again this one last time, then you have to remember. Okay?"
 
"Mhmm!"
 
Yeoleum ties up his shoe laces and then faces him.
 
"Supercalafragilaisticexpialodosich (a/n: i dont know if that's how you spell it) ," Jung Gyu say's with a big toothy smile.
 
"Your vocabulary is as extensive as ever, I see"
 
"Marry Poppins is as great as ever!"
 
"You've been watching western movies again, I see"
 
"Mhm! The book's better though"
 
"Okay I believe you; now brush your teeth! I can tell you haven't"
 
"Of course Noona!" He replies with a salute before running off to the bathroom to brush his teeth.
 
To Yeoleum her little brother was her world. Without him in her life she'd probably dead inside a coffin in the middle of a field, with only a headstone as a reminder of her existence. 
 
"So darling," her mum starts as she walking into the kitchen,"what subjects do you have today?"
 
"Maths, English, Art, Music, Geography and History"
 
"Do you have any tests today?"
 
"Only in Geography for revision so that the teacher can see what the class knows"
 
"Have you studied for it?"
 
"Of course Eomma"
 
"Good... Hun could you drop off your brother for me? I have to leave soon"
 
At this Yeoeum froze. She and her brother have been dropped off at school for the past three years due to her request. Her mother didn't know that when ever she walked to school she would get bullied and when she was in the school grounds it would get worse. She had no other chose today though so she said she would.
 
"Oh thank you Yeoluem, you don't know how late I would be if I had to wait for your brother to get ready. Tell your brother I said bye," her mum says before running out of the front door and into her Mercades Benz ML 63.
 
"Noona.... Where's Eomma?"
 
"Eomma said she's sorry, but she had to leave early for work and that she loves you"
 
"Then how will we get to school?" Her brother asked clueless.p
 
"We'll walk, just like how we use to"
 
"Really?" He said with eyes full of excitement and surprise.
 
"Yep, now come on let's leave, I already put your lunch in you bag"
 
"Noona, you're the best!" He said giving her the best hug ever.
 
She walked out the door with him and then locked the door. She walked him all they way to his class room. Her brother was in the special needs class. He had a disability which made him act younger than he was. Really he was twelve but he acted seven. 
 
"Goodbye Noona~," Jung Gyu sang as he met up with some of his friend in his class.
 
"Bye Junggie~," She replied heading in the direction of the primary school gates to leave and walk to her school.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
"Hyung! Hyung!" Seong-hyeon heard one of his lackeys yell at him from behind.
 
"What is it?"
 
"You won't believe what I saw!"
 
"What was it?"
 
"I saw Yeoleum a few streets away walking to school alone!"
 
"Ahh Yeoleum, and her disadvantages of being the schools only loner..."
 
"More like advantages in our case hahahaha"
 
"It's been what? 3 years, since our last before school beat up?"
 
"I think so hyung"
 
"Call the boys and tell them to meet us at the usual place"
 
"Of course hyung!" The lacky replied before grabbing his phone and calling the rest of the group.
 
~~~~~~~
 
Hi Pandas~ As promised, the first chapter of Away! I hope you like it

Please dont forget to comment! I love comments and if you think it's worthy, upvote it!