Search

It's Our Seacret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You seriously have to learn to keep up human," Heechul called over his shoulder. "I can't carry both of you, and you don't swim very fast."

"My name is Siwon," Siwon said, catching up to the floating merman.

"Did I ask?" Heechul asked rhetorically. "Look human - Siwon - whatever, your time is running out, so you better make it count,"

"I think the ship went down here," Siwon panted, managing to catch up to Heechul.

"Just below us? Right." Heechul glanced at Donghae over his shoulder.

"How long can you hold your breath?" he smirked.

Donghae gulped, and took a deep breath.

Heechul dove beneath the water, swimming rapidly down to the wreckage on the ocean floor.

The merman scanned the area quickly, not wanting to drown the human on his back, and concluded there was no dead bodies amongst the wreckage. 

Siwon's crew, where ever they were now, were alive.

Or at least, they weren't here. 

Heechul resurfaced close to Siwon.

"I can't see anyone down there, so we'll search close to the land, maybe your crew made it ashore as you did," he reported.

"I'll check the shore, can you search in the water?" Siwon asked.

"Do my best. Take him will you? I'll be faster without the weight,"

Securing Donghae in his grasp, Siwon watched as the merman swam away, and made his way south.

Soon the slow humans were out of his sight, and on Heechul swam, scanning the waters and the shore for any human life.

A barrel floated relatively close to shore, a human clinging to it.

Curiously, Heechul swam up to it. Wondering if the human was alive or not, he began to push it towards the shore.

As soon as the barrel hit the sand the human rolled onto the shore, and a creature emerged from the barrel, yapping and barking, running around on its four legs.

It spied Heechul and made for him. He screamed in fright, swimming away from it. The furry creature followed him and Heechul swam behind a coral formation, peering out at the animal from the cracks.

"Hyukkie! You found Hyukkie!" Donghae called somewhere behind him.

Heechul glanced up, the limping human hanging off Siwon's shoulder clambered onto the ground by the fallen man, and began to shake him.

The human groaned and coughed up a generous amount of sea water, but he was alive.

"Hyukkie! You're alive!" Donghae cried.

"Hae..? Hae-ah!" Hyukkie managed to sit up to cling to Donghae in joy, before he noticed his injury.

"Hae you're hurt!"

"It's nothing, just a broken leg, I'll be fine."

Heechul swam a little closer in curiosity, but the furry animal was waiting for him, and it bounded into the water, yapping at him.

Heechul shrieked again and swam back. The animal bit into his fins and he yelped.

"Let me go you - you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter