Awake in Hell?

It's Our Seacret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another of AmyWestern's incredible work, please check out her other works here >> http://amywestern.deviantart.com/

Head pounding, heart hammering, limbs aching, lungs burning.

With a groan, Siwon opened his salt-stung eyes, blinking slowly as he tried to make his head stop swimming.

He was drenched from head to toe and soaked through to the bone, freezing cold and shivering painfully on the sharp rocks.

Siwon didn't move, for fear he had broken something, and concentrated on lessening the pounding of his head.

As his weary eyes adjusted to the dimness, he realised he was in a cave.

He could hear the dripping of water from somewhere deep inside the cave, and the scent of salt and mildew invaded his nose, so powerful he almost gagged for a moment.

Regaining his sea legs, Siwon moved his eyes around his surroundings, trying to ignore the painful puncturing of the rocks on which he lay.

The cave was dank, dark and dreary, and something other 'd-word' Siwon didn't even know, but it was relatively protected from the harshness of the sea, and it was safe for the time-being.

Slowly he pushed himself upright until he was sitting, wiping his dripping wet hair from his eyes.

Apart from the headache and the pain in his limbs from the rocks, he had not suffered any injuries, but if he didn't get warm and dry soon, he would most likely freeze to death.

Siwon was deep inside the cave, he could catch a glimpse of the source of light where it poured in, but he was too far ro contemplate making the journey to it just yet, as weak as he was.

He wondered on the fates of the rest of his crew. Had they fared better than him? Or worse perhaps?

He struggled upwards and settled himself in a clump of smoother rocks, hoping to recover enough to journey out before the sun went down.

As he sat, the dizziness past, and though he was still weak, he gripped the rock surrounding him and hauled himself to his feet, stumbling towards the opening of the cave.

How had he ended up in this place?

The last thing he remembered was tossing himself into the ocean, and then nothing.

Had he somehow managed to swim to shore? Summed up the strength to crawl into this cave before passing out?

Hauling himself along the wall of the cave, Siwon was slowly forced onto his hands and knees by his weariness, he ended up crawling towards the light that was quickly fading, seemingly ever faster the closer Siwon got to it.

Finally he reached the opening, pulling himself onto a rocky ledge he peered out at the sea.

The water entered the cave from there, washing gently in from what looked like a bay, deep rocky walls protecting it from the harsh weather.

Siwon observed that the fog was nowhere to be seen, the scene before him as clear as day.

Had Donghae been correct? Had their ship been cursed to wander in that fog forever?

A movement distracted Siwon from his thoughts, and he looked down, further down into the bay.

His breath caught in his throat.

Beyond the opening of the cave, on a rock sat a creature.

Long dark hair flowed down a in wet tangled locks, skin as white as fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter