Gather for Baek

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole Kingkas and Nerds knew about Baekhyun's condition, they were very sad and pity over Baekhyun. They confirm to gathered at the canteen after school end. The nerds were sitting infront the kingkas which the partners. Kyungsoo and Tao now sitting besides Baekhyun which the three of them now are crying. The worrieds' face of the kingkas showed that they are very responsible over Baekhyun. They others now are thinking how to do for Baekhyun's reputation. The students who walked through the table are very curious and wonders what's happening there. For them, its weird to see kingkas and nerds sitting together in one table. Thanked to canteen cause the table quiet big for twelve of them. The students cant look over them longer cause the kingkas will glared them and thats make the students walk away from the table. Only the fans and somethings noisy inside the kitchen were heard. Baekhyun stop crying and looked up. "I'm sorry guys, i didn't meant to make you guys wait", his eyes was red and swallen.

 

All of them felt guilty and immediately relaxed him with saying spirits words. He became more calmed and start to tell them the whole story from the start until the time he got .

 

" I was on my way to classroom, then someone pulled me hardly. I felt on the floor and all the three of them laughed over me. I dont know what I'm done to them, but they start to kicked my stomach. The leader then.. he...  he.. t-- .. touched myy pri--- private thing. I-- i was very shocked that time and he started to--" a tears suddely felt. Chanyeol looking over him and bent his body over and rubbed the smaller tears using his thumb. The mumble mouthed him 'thanks' and they changed their smiled to each other.

" Then, he -- he .. took his hand and put it in my pants and stro-- mine. I felt disgusted and pushed him until he back met the wall. He moaned in pain and s went over him. Thats time, I took my way to run but... I-- was pulled by the coller and dragged to a classroom which I dont know its was abandoned. He then ... asked the members to held me and I was tried to realesed the grip, but they're too strong. He slapped my face and ped my pants. I begged him to stop but, he said ... he cant. He was paid by someone to did that to me. After the all disgusted things he did to me, he fu-- he ed me hardly.... I then ,, I ... I cant guys.. I tried to protect myself but I cannot. After that, they leave me on blood and I felt disgusted on myself. I dont think so I can face you guys. I -- I very hurt. I cant walked properly, everytime I tried to stood, I felt. Maybe I need to move afar from you guys. I know you guys fell disgust over me , right ??!! " he nearly shouted but got hugged by Kyungsoo. 

 

That times, Kris slammed the table and stood. " baekhyun, please... please dont feel yourself like that. We will never a part from you and we will protect you. Right guys?"

 

" yes Baekhyun!" 

"We will still stand together with you"

" We will find those ing bastard who you"

All the boys eyed Chanyeol with the red eyes full with anger and nodded. 

" Who did that to you? We will find them now" Suho, the angel now turn into the devil. Not only Suho, all of them too.

 

"Its... -- they are -- they are Bang--- Bang Yongguk and hi--- " 

" what the !! They again? What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter