Baekhyun was ra.........!

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile for Baekhyun and Chanyeol's class.

 

Chanyeol now is running like a tiger chasing their food through the canteen way. Yes, he is super dyper ing late around 25 minutes for his Mathematics' class by Mrs.Choi, the descipline teacher. Students around him keep asking why this kingka running like just chasing by a ghost. Finally, he arrived infront of the class door. He took a breath and keep doing his hand up and down for take and pass. 

 

He knocked the door about three times and heard a word 'come in'.

 

Oh crap, the teacher is teaching. He tought.

 

He opened the door slowly, suddenly a burst of big laughing heard from the class.

" heh, where the teacher?" He still standing infront the class without enter first and blank. Infront of him, a blonde man is holding his stomach effected from lauged and he continue to laugh again.

 

The kingka glared toward his class mates and out of the sudden, the class being no sound. Only the fan, a cough, and a laughing by the blonde man just now. " Can you stop the off laughing ? You think its ing funny?" 

" Hold on Chanyeol. I cant! . Come in !" The blonde man mimic these sound again. He now was in danger. His coller was gripped by Chanyeol tightly. "Wow, relax bro. I'm just making they laughing. You know right I'm troll? " The blonde smile. Smile like idiot.

" yeh, Kim Jongdae. Such a luck you are my friend and if you are not,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter