Toilet

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was on his way to his class after got called by the teacher after he just stepped 4 feet after the gate school . Before he enter the class , he make  his way to the toilet which located next to the last class . He took a glance over his watch and keep his brain to remind class will start another 10 minutes . 

 

On his way , he heard a group of girl standing infront of the forth class were gossiping about someone . " she is so ing disgusting , right girs ? " the leader of the group spoke while make her disgust face . He walk slowly and slowly when passing them to hear the conversation . Kris was very shocked when one of the girl tapped his right shoulder . He suddenly stepped back and held his chest and rubbed it . 

" oppa , are you really dating ZiTao ? " Kris' eyes became widened when he heard the statement , and what the hell this called me 'oppa' ? We are in the same grade right . Kris thought .

" what ? Perdon ? " the school president or as known as the leader of the school kingkas asked the girl even though he knew the question that the girl asked him just now .

" I mean , are you dating Tao ? " the another six girls giggling over the question , Its make Kris feel annoyed toward them . 

" yahh !! Of course we ar--- " The giant fastly turn his head toward the person who just said " yes we are " . Kris make what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about faced to Tao . Yeahh , Tao . 

" look , we are cute right , being together ? Hehehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter