1

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Guys , guys , guys ~ look who at there ~ " Chen sings .

They alls took a glance at where that Chen show them . They started to feel fangirling . 

Kai smirking , Sehun derping , Lay smiling show his dimples , Kris crying happily , Chen blushing , Chanyeol laughing .

" magosshh hyung ! my princess is there " Kai show his index finger to Kyungsoo which is sitting with his another five bestfriend at the corner of the canteen . Yes , thats was their position for a nerds . 

" Kai , control yourself . Kyungsoo will notice you , kid " Kris warning at Kai . He just 'hmmm'

When Sehun take a glance at the group , he noticed that was a cute boy looking at him . What his name ? oh yes , Xi Luhan . He thought . Then , he saw the boy blushing . He just rolled his eyes and followed the other kingkas go to their special table through many tables of girls screaming to them . 

" Lay oppa !  saranghae !! " a girl shout at the kingka . From the corner of the canteen table , Suho just rolled his eyes .

" aishh , thats stupid girls " Suho glared to the girls and now the are glaring at each other .

She stands up and came neared  to nerds table . The six kingkas just looking at her what she will doing to their opposite geng . 

" Haihh , Suho gege . Why you glared at her " Tao sigh .

" Yah Suho oppa ! " The girl named Jessica winked at him .

" What you want from me ? " Suho make an annoyed face . 

" I dont know why , but why when I'm talking to Lay oppa , you glared at me and he looking at you . Do you two in relationship , oppa ? " Jessica's words make Suho blushing . 

" No , i'm not " , he take a glance at Lay and his whole member geng who still watching him and the anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter