Park

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun Point Of View .

 

The hell i keep thinking bout baby faced Luhan ? The hell he tears toward me and Im ? The hell suddenly my heart beating so fast ? And the hell I cant bring him out from my head ?

 

I think I just ... maybe like Luhan ? Or deeper , fell in love with Luhan ? Aigoo, haisshhhh !! What just happen to my body , soul , heart , brain and innocent mind ? Tchh , innocent ? So far ..

" Oh , are you there ? " Im waving her slim finger infront my face . She giggling and that make me thinking of our flashback when she keep giggling when she pinches my precious cheeks . 

" aahh , ahh , yeahh " I rubbed my back neck . Seriously , I didn't remember that  Im walking beside me . Aigoo . " Im , where are we going by the way ? " I make a confused face cause I dont know where we are going and where our destination . Then , a smacked was felt on my head .

" you such a pabo Oh Sehun . You the one drag me to the nearest park " She rolled her eyes in relieve .

I rubbed my back of the head where the smacked was stopped . " owh yeah , I forgot. " I giggled make Im giggled together with me .

" Seriously , the lame Oh and the new Oh that I just found is same . Such a forgetful badboy "

" Dont talk to your ex like that Im . Its rude " my face is showing , but what I'm said just a joke not a real one and I'm not even mad .

" thats stupid ugly you know when you do that face " Im rolled her eyes after got a hard slapped in arm by The Master Oh .  Oh ohohohoho .

 

A few minutes walking while talking about stupid conversation , finally we arrived . 

There are many bunches at the park , so we took the one under the tree cause for our logiction , the bunch are quite far from the playing kids on the playground . 

 

 Im start the small talk about how cool this place was and its still same like the memory of ours on this seat . When our chilhood time , Jongin , Im and me are bestfriend and childrens that time were very afraid of our teams , Zealous . Its stand by we guys , the three gangsters with a wild faces and that make we held this playground . Wow , interesting right ? Hahaha . Yeah , our child time were precious . Very precious . Until one day , Im told us to gathered at the park . That time , Im and me are an official couple after we confessed our feelings when 13 . She told us that she will move to the China follow his father's favor for a business at there for a 3 years . Its make me and JongIn cried hardly cause we will missing one of our precious bestfriend and my girlfriend . We ended our friendship with a big hug and and a kiss by Im for me . After a three years for waiting , she still didn't came back . Its make me felt down and make myself crying all night when I am 16 at the corner of my room EVERY NIGHT . 

 

So , i am very suprised when the face that I'm waiting for the long 4 years appeared infront of my face at the canteen . How much i miss her , bit the feelling cant take it anymore , cause she got a girlfriend , name Yuri . 

" yeah ,she name is Kwon Yuri " she smiled and she think I am disappointed with her relationship . But , hello . I am not disappointed or mad or whatever stupid toward them . Cause , I think I like Luhan now . 

I pinched her cheek " aigoo , so my Im is --- " her's palm suddenly covered my mouth when a couple of grandfather and grandmother passed our seat . She blushing for a while and took back her hand and put it on her stomach . 

" its okay Im , dont feel shy around me cause you know right, my brothers all are gay and biual by the way . More to homoual I think " 

" haha , yeahh , I can see from their attitude . You want to know how I found Kwon ? " Before I can respond anything even nodded my head , she said " I dont care you want to hear it or not , but I will tell you . Hehe . Its was my first day at this school and hell yeah , we both are new student here . 

On my way to the principal's office , we crashed to each other and dropped our things there . She was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter