Do I know you?

Lightless Love

“Oh baby, tell me why you had to go… Why must you run from us?” Kibum caressed brown long haired girl who sleeps peacefully.

“I really am sorry, my dear Seohyun… ‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away”

 

“Jinjjaeyo, hyung?” a high school student rushed to them as Kibum weakly smiles to him.

“Seohyun noona ‘s pain won’t go away? Jinjjaeyo?”

 

“Aniyo, Dongho-ya… It’s not her pain oh her body…” Nana made gesture to let Dongho sits next to her and Kibum.

“It’s her heart. That pain in her heart won’t go away…”

 

“It’s all Kevin’s fault! Your best friend’s fault, Eli hyung!” Kiseob shouted out of temper as  Lizzy tries her best to comfort him.

“Just if Kevin never broke her up in front of that Minah! My twins won’t ever be like this!”

 

“It’s not like 100% Kevin’s fault…” Eli shouted back and about to punch Kiseob, but Sunny stopped him.

“It was that Kikwang’s fault too”

 

“It wasn’t their fault…” AJ spoke up as he was being busy to pray for Seohyun.

“It was that BANG MINAH’s fault… I’d really love to kill her”

 

No need, AJ…” Hyoyeon rushed as she put dandelions bouquet for Seohyun.

“My boyfriend already gets rid of her and FYI, Kikwang was the one who able to chased her and brought Seohyun here, running”

 

“Doojoon shoots her?” Alexander eyes widened as Hyoyeon nodded to him.

“Well, say thanks to him from Seohyun’s brother… We didn’t need to dirt our hands to kill that ”

 

“Thanks God! The doctors said they got enough blood for Seohyun now” Hoon rushed in as everybody thanks their God.

“Soohyun hyung’s, AJ hyung’s, mine and Kiseob’s blood could fit her again perfectly after we eat well this whole week”

 

“and for your information, Dojoon oppa, Kikwang and Dongwoon  transfused their blood for Seohyun to earlier when you weren't able to…” Taeyeon came in as all of them eyeing Hoon who pouted.

“They safe Seohyun’s life… Couldn’t you just say thank you? Why are you not so thankful?”

 

“Ne… Gomawo…” Hoon said it lazily as Alexander smacked his head.

“GOMAWO, Taengoo”

 

“You’re such an immature kid, Hoon oppa!” Taeyeon seems irritated as she made her way to the door.

“It has been late… I’m leaving now… Annyeong…”

 

“Why don’t you go home with her, Hyo onnie?” Sunny asked Hyoyeon who still arranging the flowers.

“It dangerous for a girl walk alone in the middle of the night”

 

Are you kicking me out Lee Sunkyu?” Hyoyeon smirked as Sunny shook her head cutely.

“Well, I’d stay here in case, if Kikwang called me, I could tell him about Seohyun’s condition”

 

“Hoon, why don’t you chase her?” Nana insisted as Hoon eyes widened.

“Go chase her! Drive her home safely!”

 

“Ihm Jinah! Shiro!” Hoon pouted and stomped on his feet like a 5 years old boy.

“Jeongmal Shiro!”

 

“Don’t be such a kid, oppa” Lizzy dragged him outside and chases Taeyeon.

“Onnie, Hoon oppa would drive you home”

#                                                #                                                        #

“Oppa, mianhae…”

 

“Gwaenchanha, Taeyeon-ah…” Hoon answered Taeyeon without even give s a glance.

“It dangerous for you to walk alone at midnight”

 

“Gomawo, oppa” Taeyeon gripped her cardigan as she held her tears.

“and sorry for breaking your heart back then”

 

“mworagoyo?” Hoon stopped his Volvo immediately as he face Taeyeon’s pale face now.

“What did you say, Kim Taeyeon? I couldn’t hear you”

 

“I said, I’m sorry for breaking your heart back then…” Taeyeon’s tears escaped from her beautiful eyes.

“I never meant to leave you and made you suffer… Chusumianhae…”

 

“It’s been a really long time…”  Hoon sighed as he backed back a little.

“You already chose Yoseob over me”

 

“It is… but I bet I hurt you as bad as Kevin hurt Seohyun” Taeyeon cried as Hoon just nodded weakly.

“I’m such a mean , aren’t I?”

 

“Ne! You’re right.. You’ve hurt me so badly” Hoon eyes started watery.

“but You’re never be a … You still an ahjumma… Kiseob’s rival… aren’t you?”

 

“Mianhae, oppa… chsuusminahae…” Taeyeon’s body shook as tears are overflowing.

“I’ve fronted long enough to know  there ain’t no way for me to not-love you, oppa”

 

“What do you mean? Don’t joke!” Hoon moved his body closer to Taeyeon.

“All I do is play around, 2 years full of tears … From looking at your face on the wall and my phone”

“I mean, I LOVE YOU, Hoon oppa…”
Taeyeon cried harder as her face totally red.

“I LOVE YOU BACK then, and even now”

 

“MWORAGO?” Hoon eyes widened as he shakes Taeyeon’s body.

“How about Yoseob? Don’t you love him?”

 

“I never love him, oppa…” Taeyeon locked her eyes with Hoon’s.

“I just… I can’t go away from him…”

 

“Wegure?” Hoon seemed more impatient than ever.

“Why did you choose him over me back then?”

 

“That’s my Appa’s entire fault” Taeyeon sobbed as Hoon tried to comfort her.

“My Appa’s optic shops were collapsing back then, and he borrowed some money from BEAST..

As all of us known so well, Yoseob oppa loved me since we were kids and he would do anything to take me away from you…

My Appa couldn’t pay his debts and had no choice but over Beast to take whatever they want from us…

And they chose …”

 

“That Yoseob chose to take you?” Hoon eyes widened as Taeyeon nodded weakly.

“Why don’t you tell me? Why your Appa let him?”

 

“Well, I have no choice… They’d kill my family if I left Yoseob oppa, especially for you…” Taeyeon sobbed get worse as  Hoon hugs her carefully.

“I thought the best thing to do was telling you that I love Yoseob more than you… So you’d left broken hearted and hate me… If you hate me, you won’t do anything to search me… and I’d be able to live on without seeing you anymore… but I wrong”

 

“Taeyeon-ah….” Hoon cried as hard as Taeyeon now.

“I never hate you, NEVER”

 

“but I wrong… The moment I met Seohyun at Beast’s mansion I realized it” Taeyeon hugged Hoon tighter.

“I realized that I only love you… and it won’t change… I’m so sorry for breaking your heart so badly…”

 

“Gwaenchanha, Taengo… Gwaenchanha….” Hoon tapped taeyeon’s back softly as he kissed her forehead.

“Mianhnata, Taeyeon-ah… Seohyun is always be our cupid”

 

“You know what oppa, you and your brothers really hurt her so bad! I never met her without seeing her crying so badly when we talked about your family and that Kevin” Taeyeon kissed Hoon hungrily as he responds it.

Their kiss went soft, romantic, wild, and romantic again as tears keep on flowing from both eyes. They let some moans roamed on Hoon’s Volvo cabin. They broke the kiss and smiled to each other.

“Please love me more now”

#                                              #                                             #
 

“Is she awake now? How could I slept earlier!” a pretty boy rushed to a sleeping girl as he looked like a bum now.

“Is she gonna be okay? Please wake up, baby girl”

 

“She gonna be fine, perhaps….” A blonde short haired woman patted that boy head softly.

“We pray for her all the times… God would never let this angel suffers, Kev”

 

“Raina onnie? Is that you?” another blonde just woke up from the couch.

“Don’t you remember me? I’m Kim Hyoyeon”

 

“I do remember you, Hyoraeng” Raina kissed Hyoyeon cheek softly.

“You are waiting her here? Alone?”

 

“I’m not alone… Kevin is here to, crying since everyone left us” Hyoyeon pointed to Kevin who still crying while holding Seohyun’s hand firmly.

Where is Soohyun oppa by the way?”

 

“Soohyun oppa is handing Kyungsan back to his parents now” Raina smiled softly as she saw her husband run to her.

Well, oppa… don’t you remember Hyoyeon?”

 

“Woa!!! You’re still short!” Soohyun was making joke as Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“You love my nephews so much, right? You date both of the mighty”

 

“Ya! I only love Xander oppa!” Hyoyeon hit Soohyun’s arms playfully as both Soohyun and Raina rolled their eyes and chuckled.

“but Doojoon oppa loves me more, so I chose him over Xander oppa”

 

“Golljima! I knew your secret too well” Soohyun smirked as Hyoyeon blushed.

“You cheat on him with Eunhyuk, right?”

 

“Who is Eunhyuk?” Raina look dumfounded as Hyoyeon smiled and shook her head.

“SUPER JUNIOR’s Eunhyuk Lee Hyukjae?!”

 

“Ya! Onnie, don’t spit it out like that!” Hyoyeon blushed as Raina chuckled.

“Doojoon oppa cheats me with a lot of girls, so why don’t I?”

 

“Aish…. Such a player…. Seohyun would kill you if she knew you dated Super Junior’s member without introduce her to that Yesung” Soohyun messed Hyoyeon’s hair up.

“You and Xander were perfect match! Both players”

Hyoyeon hits soohyun arms playfully as Raina told her how much she and the girls miss her after she broke up with Alexander and dated Doojoon.

 

“Omo! She is awake!” Kevin’s shouted made all of them rushed to Seohyun.

“Look! Her eyes and fingers are moving slowly”

 

“O… Oppa… Kibum oppa….” Seohyun murmured as her eyes slowly opened.

“Where am I?”

 

“You’re in the hospital, baby girl…” Kevin smiled brightly as Seohyun mouthed ‘aah’.

“Kibum hyung is checking out his patients now… He’d be back soon”

 

“Hyoyeon onnie, where is Kikwang oppa?” Seohyun mumbled as everybody’s eyes widened.

“What had happened to me?”

 

“You remember Bang Minah, right? She hit you with her car and you were unconscious about 2 months…” Raina caressed Seohyun hair as she squint her eyes.

“Don’t you remember us, hyunnie?”

 

“I do… Soohyun oppa, my ahjussi… Raina onnie, Soohyun oppa’s wife and Hyoyeon onnie, Alexander oppa’s former girlfriend and Doojoon oppa’s girlfriend” Seohyun told who is who perfectly as they smiled widely.

but Who is that pretty boy? Who is Bang Minah? Why did she hit me with her car?”

 

“Don’t you remember me, baby girl?” Kevin totally surprised as his eyes widened.

I’m your boyfriend, Kevin Woo”

 

“Aniyo!” Seohyun shook her head.

“My boyfriend is my cousin, Kikwang oppa… Who are you?”

 

“Well, don’t lie, Kev!” Soohyun smacked Kevin’s pretty head.

“He is your former fiancée, Kevin Woo Sunghyun”

 

“My fiancé ?” Seohyun eyes widened and then she shook her head.

“My fiancé was that Jung Yonghwa guy, I guessed… ”

 

“Well, Kev… It seems you’ve hurt her heart that badly” Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulder as Kevin eyes were getting wider and wider.

“Hyunnie, could you tell me whom are you remembered?”

 

“Well, I remember my clan.. my girls.. BEAST… our guts and stuffSeoyun sighed as she remembers her oppas hate her.

“but, who is that pretty boy by the way? Why is he keeping call me baby girl? Do I know him?”

#                                              #                                             #

“My dear precious angel!”  a hot good looking man ran to the smiling girl.

“You’re awake, Seohyunnie!”

 

“Kikwang oppa!” Seohyun spread her arms, asked Kikwang to hug him.

“Why are you being so late again? Don’t you miss me, oppa?”

 

“Ya! I do miss you a lot!” Kikwang pulled her to his embrace as he kissed her crown heard softly.

“How dare you make me scared to the death from probabilty about losing you?”

 

Jinjjaeyo?” Seohyun eyes widened as Kikwang nodded surely.

“Mianhnata, oppa… Jeongmal mianhae…”

 

“Gwaenchanha, Seororo…Kikwang pinched Seohyun’s used to be chubby cheek as she pouted cutely.

Geugeos eulbogo gateun haengbogeun”

 

“Ehm!” Both of them could hear men are coughed.

“Is this world just yours’?”

 

Doojoon oppa! Hyunseung oppa! Yoseob oppa! Dongwoon!” Seohyun cheered as all of them hug her together.

“Don’t you miss me, oppa? Where is that rebel guy?”

 

“You have no idea how we mourned every night without you” Seohyun tried her best to see how was speaking.

 

“Poppin’ dragon?” a pretty boy who was mourned and sat silently expressionless next to Hyoyeon was about to jump when he realized who was speaking.

“Kim Junhyung the poppin’ dragon?”

 

“and you are …. KEVIN?” Junhyung jumped and hugged that pretty boy gladly.

“Long time no see, pigeon! What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m waiting for her…” Kevin pointed to Seohyun who was busy chatting with both Yoseob and Hyunseung at the same time

“and you?”

 

“I visit my brother’s girlfriend…” Junhyung pointed to the same girl as Kevin’s eyes widened.

“Kikwang’s for sure… Isn’t she adorable?”

 

“Hyunnie?” Kevin asked him as Junhyung nodded.

“You visit that Seohyun girl? The one who have long light brown wavy hair?”

 

“Woah! Woah! Woah! I got it now!” Junhyung eyes widened as he dragged Kevin with him.

“Kikwang-ah, this is my college friend who is by any chance Seohyun’s brother, Woo Sunghyun”

 

“YOU?!” both Kevin and Kikwang surprised as their eyes widened.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Woo Sunghyun-imnida…” Kevin smiled awkwardly as he met his opponents.

“People usually call me, Kevin”

 

“Woa… Annyeonghaseyo Beobyul hyungnim, Kim Kikwang-imnida…” Kikwang bowed politely as Kevin’s respond was cold and awkward.

“I’m your sister’s girlfriend”

 

“Kikwang oppa… Wegure? Oh…” Seohyun eyes widened as she saw Kevin was totally awkward toward them.

“Unnie, is he even my oppa? That girly Sunghyun boy?”

 

“Yes, he is” Hyoyeon widened her eyes and gave some signs to Seohyun as she just agreed.

“How could you ask it?”

 

“Wel… You know…” Seohyun just shrugged her shoulder as she pointed her forehead.

 

“What’s wrong with her, Hyo-noona?” Dongwoon asked curiously as he observed Seohyun’s head.

“Is she forgetting everything in just 2 months?”

 

“No.. It’s not like that…” Hyoyeon rushed to them as everybody’s eyes on her.

“The doctor said Seohyun lost some of her memories because her head hit the road harshly that night, right Kev?”

 

“Right… She is…” Kevin’s heart sank once again when he saw Kikwang kissed Seohyun cheek softly.

“Especially she forgets about me”

 

“Whoaaa! That’s hurt!” Hyunseung mumbled as he shook his head dramatically.

“I can’t imagine if Yoseob forgot about me”

 

“Ya! I bet you won’t!” Yoseob hits Hyunseung’s head playfully.

“So, this is your opponent Doojoon hyung!”

 

“What opponent?” Doojoon seems clueless as Yoseob rolled his eyes.

“Oh… I’m so sorry I was jealous about you and Hyoyeon, I have no idea that you…”

 

“That’s fine with me, hyung” Kevin smiled coldly, he had no interest to play Alexander’s role as Hyoyeon’s eternal sweetheart.

“Right, noona?”

 

“Ne!” Hyoyeon smiled back to him.

“Guys, why don’t we prepare for Seohyun’s comeback from the hospital? Balli!”

#                                #                                                     #

“So, you are by any chance the infamous Woo Sunghyun-hyung?” Kikwang spoke up as both of Kikwang and Kevin sat at the cafeteria, just two of them.

“I’m really sorry for being so rude lately. Especially when you kow that you are one of that... U-kiss”

 

“Call me Kevin…” Kevin just looked to the floor as he stirs his americano.

“and no need that hyung things. I’m younger than you by 8months by the way”

 

“You have such an adorable yet pretty sister, that Seohyun” Kikwang spoke up again after he saw Kevin was too quite.

“She saved my life… She likes a guardian angel for me... Her heart is juat angel's”

 

“I bet she is…” Kevin murmured as he won’t even saw Kikwang’s face.

“Do you by any chance really love her?”

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Kikwang whined in joy as he grinned ear to ear.

She’s my everything… I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART”

 

You said you love her? How about me? You stole her for me! Why were you being so nice to her? (Kevin’s thought)

“Good to know then” Kevin tried his best to not punches Kikwang’s face and held his tears.

“Would you promise me something? Man to Man promise”

 

“Anything….” Kikwang smiled surely as his eyes observed Kevin’s figure.

Well, he really is pretty!, but scarier than even Junhyung hyung and Doojoon hyung No wonder why Seohyun looked like an angel. I bet people might think both of them are angels who came to earth.  They’d look perfect together, like completing each other. But why don’t they look alike? Like siblings? Just those milky white skins and pretty eyes were about the same. (Kikwang’s thought)

“Anything for my angel”

 

“Protect her! Treat her well, as she is the only princess in the world, don’t let her cry or even hurt her” Kevin said it clearly and surely as Kikwang’s felt scared to him, a pretty boy who had cold personality.

“or else, I’d take her back and kill you”

I really am going to kill you if you hurt her like I did. Don’t even make my baby girl cry! (Kevin’s thought)

 

“I promise you” Kikwang answered it clearly.

“I’d never hurt her, left her or even made her cry for sadness!”

 

“Don’t even dare to try!” Kevin stood up and made his way to leave the cafeteria.

“or else you’d never saw her again”

#                             #                                 #