We are NOT GETTING MARRY THAT SOON!

Lightless Love

“Princess Seohyun...”

A pretty faced man in his middle 20 was running half jumping whole the mansion’s alley.

“Hyunnie, would you tell me why Appa asked us to go home early from Taiwan all so sudden? I didn’t have a chance to … WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?”

“hmmm… Good morning, Hoon oppa…” Seohyun just answered her oppa half sleeping while tuck herself in on something.

“OMO!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!! What are you doing here, Kevin oppa?”

“Ya!  Kevin Woo Sunghyun!” Hoon pulled Kevin’s blanket and shook Kevin’s body harshly.

“Wake up! What are you doing on my sister’s bed?”

“Hmmmmm?” Kevin just mumbled half asleep.

“Just 5 more minutes…”

“KEVIN WOO!” Hoon shouted his lung out right on Kevin’s ear lobe.

“You have no idea what we would do if you didn’t wake up!”

“Hmmmm… I’m awake now…” Kevin made his way to fully sit on Seohyun’s bed as his eyes are still closed.

Omo! Hoon hyung! Annyeonghaseyo!”

“No need to greet!” Hoon death glared Kevin as he texted his brothers to come to Seohyun’s room.

“What were you thinking you’re doing, Angel couple?”

“I was just sleeping with Hyunnie?” Kevin answered half awake, he still closed his eyes.

“Kissing, Hugging, Crying… those kinds of stuff”

“WHAT?” Hoon eyes widened as he glared both of them.

“You did ‘those’ kinds of thing?”

“Oppa! We didn’t do such a thing like you thought!” Seohyun cried and starts to sobs.

“Kevin oppa was just accompanying me while the storm was going crazy… I was the one who ask him to stay close with me... Don’t scold him!”

“Was that for real, Hyunnie?” Hoon locked his eyes with Seohyun’s.

“HYUNG, balli!”

“Chill, Hoon! What’s wrong?”  Alexander rushed to Seohyun’s room as he heard Hoon’s screams.

“Geez! You aren’t as innocent and pure as I thought, guys!”

“Alexander kim! We didn’t do what you thought!” both Kevin and Seohyun yelled as they put their heads down.

“WE JUST SLEEP together, NO MORE things happened!”

“Chill, guys!” Eli smacked both of those beauties’ head as he chuckled.

“he was just kidding.”

“Really?” Seohyun’s eyes widened as she looks up to her oppa.

“Jinjjaeyo, oppa?”

“Ne!” Eli pinched Seohyun’ cheek as he messed her hair up with another hand.

“Kevin is too sissy to even do that! He never does those kind of things, right Kev?”

“ELISON!” Kevin jumped from the bed to catches his best friend.

“how dare you said those kind of things in front of Seohyun?”

“Chill, Kev…” Alexander rushed to Eli and Kevin who almost fall.

“Thanks for taking care of our Princess last night. She was too scared”

You know that, Xander oppa?” Seohyun looked up to meet Alexander’s big eyes.

“You know that I was scared?”

“Of course we know, Princess…” AJ hugged Seohyun and popo her lips.

“He didn’t harm your lips like Marumir did to him, right?”

“Kim Jaesop!” Kevin whined as he grabbed AJ’s neck playfully.

I’ve told you, hyung! Don’t ever tell her!”

“Chill, Kev!” both Eli and AJ are mocking Kevin now.

“Seohyun isn’t a good kisser too. She just kissed us all her live”

“OPPA!” Seohyun threw her dolls to her oppa.

“STOP it already!”

“Chill, twins!” Kiseob rushed and sits next to Seohyun.

“We’d be better to prepare the party…”

“and your dress, Seororo!” Raina popped out from nowhere and caresses Seohyun’s messed hair.

Soohyun joint his niece and nephew and hits Seohyun’s head lightly.

“Where are Kibum and Nana by the way?”

“I don’t know…” Kiseob just shrugged his shoulder.

Doing their ‘business’ on early morning, maybe?”

#                        #                            #

“Good morning, Miss Nana Ihm…”

A pretty young man back hugged the y lady as he whispers to her ear lobe seductively.

“don’t you missed me?”

“It’s Mrs.Kim! Correct yourself, Kim Kibum!” Nana turned and faced her husband’s pretty face.

“Ya! We spend our times together last night! I’m just leaving you to take a bath 20minutes ago.”

“But I’m missing you…” Kibum pulled Nana closer to him and caressed Nana’s exposed body.

“Why is my wife look so y with only towel on her?”

“Ya, Kim Kibum!” Nana blushed and hits Kibum head softly.

“Move away! I wanna changes!”

“Shhhhh!! No need to changes, baby!” Kibum pulled his face closer to Nana’s and breathe her.

“It gonna be better if we took it off, shall we?”

“I’ve just took a bath, you ert!” Nana backed off and made her way to her closest.

“Go take a bath to clear your mind! We have so much to do to prepare Seohyun’s party this night!”

“They can wait…” Kibum whispered on Nana’s earlobe seductively.

“but I can’t… I wanna you so badly, Nana…”

“Arghhh.. Ummmm…” Nana was quite loudly while Kibum kissed and her necks.

“O… Oppa…. Stop it….”

“Don’t you want me, baby?” Kibum turned Nana body’s to face him.

“Because I want you so badly.. Mianhae…”

Kibum   tossed his jacket away and pulled his jeans down by himself as Nana just starred on her husband clueless. Kibum then started kissing Nana roughly and passionately on her cheek. here and there while she was just frozen on her position, dumbfounded. He slobbered all over her like a dog, making her cheek wet with Kibum's saliva. 

He then proceeded to , biting on Nana's bottom lips and begged for entrance to . She obeyed reluctantly and started to respond his passionate kiss, passionately as she pulled Kibum’s face closer and wrapped her hands around Kibum’s neck. Kibum explored thoroughly using his tongue, enjoying the moment... and let some moans filled their room.

I… Love.. You…” Kibum kissed Nana’s lips over and over as she just nodded.

His lips pressed onto Nana’s once more, silencing her. A moan escaped as she wrapped her limbs tighter around him, pressing him so close to herself that their crotches brushed against each other repeatedly, eliciting moans from both of them.  His hands explored her back then, going up and down in soothing, intricate patterns as their tongues danced against one another.

Soon, though, he started to kiss downwards, moving down the side of Nana’s jaw. He lightly nibbled on her ear before going lower, leaving wet little kisses on her neck, biting and until he saw a prominent purplish-red hickey show from the mirror on the opposite wall. Moans started filling up on their rooms as Nana closed her eyes on pleasure...

Kibum then slowly pulled her towel down and tossed it in the air, grinning menacingly. Nana gasped, she can't bear her lust and taking off Kibum’s top impatiently. Kibum exposed her y big s and pink s. He his lips and tossed Nana to their bed and made his way on her top... Then his head went to Nana's cleavage, and kissing it really passionately, giving it hickeys also...

“Ummm.. Op.. pa..… ummm..” Nana was on pleasure as she shuts and opens her eyes.

Kibum looked down at Nana's big s and beautiful pink s heaving up and down, seeming to call him to touch it and it and squeeze it. Kibum then obliged and the s slowly and then getting impatient, he gave it a hard squeeze. Another moan passed through her opened mouth as his lips went lower, leaving more and more hickeys on her chest until he reached her right , roughly until it swelled up, throbbing painfully before the left got the same rough treatment, turning her on like no other.

"Ugh! Kibum Oppa, more!" Nana squealed in utmost pleasure, feeling how his hands slipped down onto her sides, playing with the sides of her lower body.

Kibum saw Nana tremble with lust. Then Kibum started and biting at the s impatiently and it fuelled his excitement. After a while, the s stood up and were really sore. He then used his fingers to gently the sore s, admiring his work with a smirk.

“Oppa…. Don’t stop..” Nana was and on pleasure.

“I love it…”

After a while, he was satisfied. Giving those beautiful big s a last loving , Kibum continued... The warmth of his body pressed against Nana’s and she grabbed hold of his brief, pulling them down, she going along with them until she was face to face with his fully erected, throbbing .  A smirk found its way to Nana’s lips as she eyed his length before grabbing hold of it, feeling its heat in her hand as she slowly pumped him, up and down, earning a groan from him. She was just about to stick him into when...

his phone began to ring...

", that'd probably be one of the boys..." Kibum sighed.

He grabbed his pants from the floor and dug through the pockets before Nana handed his phone to him and remained squatting down as he answered his phone.

"Yobboseyo?" he spoke into the device, clearly annoyed.

Nana grinned, beginning to pump him again, making him look at her in utter disbelief. And that was when Nana smirked, leaning in and swallowing him whole, making him yells out a very y,

 " YEAH, NANA IHM JINAH!"

...and they knew whoever was on the other line would've known what they were doing right now...

After his blunder, Kibum hastily made an excuse towards Jinyoung-sshi, saying that he were only playing a joke on the latter and quickly hung up, looking flushed as he dropped his phone back to the pile of clothes that were gathered on the floor.

"YOU!"

Kibum called out pointedly, glaring at Nana whilst she merely stood, looking innocent - despite the fact that she was , of course – as she waited for him to continue. He then gritted his teeth, trapping her to the wall once more, hands roughly slamming down on either sides of her face, his angered face calming until only an evil smirk remained.

"You're gonna get punished for that, y lady..."

And without any other forewarning, Nana felt her insides tear as two slim fingers entered her roughly, causing her back to arch, pushing Nana’s chest to Kibum’s, as a wave of blinding pain interlaced with white-hot pleasure surged through her body.

"Ahh, Oppa…" Nana whined, grasping onto his hand to try to slow down his pace as he started pumping his two digits into her core, only to have her hands pinned high above her head using his other hand.

"No, no..." Kibum chastised, smirking.

"Wait a little longer..."

Out of having no choice - obviously - Nana tried her best to ride out the pain, making herself focus on the building pleasure that came with the pain and soon enough, her efforts seemingly paid off as the pain of being assaulted began to fade and she felt nothing more than the overwhelming euphoria.

"Aaaahhh! Kibummieee…  more! More!" She panted, teeth biting onto her lower lip as she tried to suppress her moans.

He happily obeyed the command, ing his long fingers into her wet core with a more rampant speed, adding another appendage just seconds later.

"Don't hold back your moans, no one would mind" Kibum instructed, sweat formulating on his brow.

"I want to hear your y voice out my name..."

"UGH! MORE,MARUMIR! MORE!"
Nana  practically yelled, thanking the Heavens that their private room had soundproofed.

"UGH! OPPA! I WANTYOU IN ME NOW! O-OPPA! ALLEN KIM!"

"How badly do you want me, JInah-ah?"
he whispered in her ear, breath causing more heat to head down South.

 By then, he'd already stopped finger ing her and she already missed the friction within, making heralmost desperate.

"Tell me how much you want me..."

"Oppa! I want you so badly! Please! Please put it in! Please, Kibum oppa! ME!" Nanawhined shamelessly, hands digging scratches into his back and each word came out of .

"You're the Queen" Kibum said huskily, picking her up and slamming her into the bed with brute force as his throbbing manhood impaled her.

A loud moan escaped Nana’s mouth, my fingers digging deep into his back as her teeth bit onto her lower lip, Nana’s whole body arching towards him as she felt his whole length burying deep into her body.

"Ummmm!! Arrgggh!   MARUMIR! " Nana squealed, body quivering out of pure ecstasy.

Almost immediately, he complied, pushing himself in and out of her with tremendous force, making her whole world explode as she saw stars out of pure bliss.

"Argh! Ummm! ArGh!  YEAH! ALLEN KIM!"

"Ugh! ARGH! Umm! NANA!"
he groaned, his hands digging into her thighs as he trusted in and out of her, accelerating with each heavenly .

Nana’s back arched, head thrown back as a purr of pure pleasure ripped through her right when he began on her s again, ing her hard and fast, her whole body jumping at each powerful he dealt.

"! OH, OH, OH! ALLEN KIM, OH YEAH! UGH! MORE! AHH!!!" Nana screamed, feeling him hit her most sensitive of sensitive spots while still her  s hard that within a few more s, Nana hits an all-time amazing that ripped through the very essence of her being, making her yell out,

"! Aaaaa!!!! KIM KIBUM!"

Nana bucked hard, grinding on him as she felt herself explode, riding out her before falling limp on him as he kept ing until he released his own , shooting it straight into her.  Both of them fell to the bed, panting and sweating profusely. Nana was the first to catch my breath and so, she crawled on top of him, planting kisses all over his sweat drenched body, gradually making her way down until she  reached his ‘member’, not saying a word as she stuffed his entire length into , hearing him moan softly as she began to him off, the taste of their mixed juices on him still fresh, so tantalizingly delicious...

Without even trying, Kibum  came into Nana’s mouth minutes later and she'd swallowed it all, relishing the taste of his essence before crawling back on top of him, collapsing onto his chest, feeling his arms wrap around her waist as fingers wove through her long blonde straight hair.

“Kibum hyung! Nana noona, I’m home!” Dongho’s voice was echoing around the mansion.

“Where are you, guys? Appa told me that we have party to night! Is Seohyun noona getting married?”

Laughing at each other, both of them got up, Nana being extremely sore, and quickly got dressed, stopping in the middle for chaste kisses too, before both of them gathered our things, smiling to each other as they tidied up to meet their family.

“Damn!” Nana cursed as she saw her body filled with Kibum’s hickeys.

“See what you’ve done! How should I cover it with my dress?”

“Don’t wear one, then...” Kibum as he back hugged his y wife.

“Shall we buy a new y one with turtle neck and long sleeve?”

#                          #                                 #

~Kevin’s POV~

Is it a dream or something? I’m not dreaming right? I’m not drunk, am I?

My dream will come true today! Nope, my dream will come true soon, that’s one is correct!

I’m going to tell everyone that I’m engaged to my first and only lovely angel this night! How lucky am I!

“Kevin oppa” I could tell that a girl was covering my eyes.

“Guess who?”

Hyunnie? But she doesn’t smell like her. My angel never smells like a , like this now.

“Minnie?”

“Waa!! Oppa really know me!” Minah lets her hands down and faced me.

“am I look pretty?”

Well, she is cute tonight, but I bet my baby girl would look beyond gorgeous today.

“You look good…”

“arra..” Minah grabbed my hands and hugs it.

“Oppa, what is it?”

“What?” I looked her and rolled my eyes.

“This party is for …”

“for me?” Minah cut my words and spilled her own dream.

“Gomawo! I never thought that you love me that much”

WHAT? LOVE? I ONLY LOVE my ANGEL!”

“No.. It’s about me and my fi…”

“Who is she?” Minah cut my words, again, as she let my hands go while pointing the entrance.

“Who is that ? Surrounds by a lot of pretty boys and hold a boys and a handsome ahjussi? Geez! Such a !”

Who is she talking about by the way? I made my way to see what she saw. And here they are..

Soohyun hyung and Raina noona whose look dazzling and sweet to night. The newlyweds, Hyungjoon hyung and Tiffany whose just arrive from Los Angeles.  Kibum hyung and Nana noona, are you kidding me? Hide Nana noona’s y body on that long sleeved dress? I bet they did something before…

Eli, Sunny and Kyungsan! How cute is my nephew to be today?! Kiseob with Lizzy come hand in hand as Kiseob doesn’t look away from his twins.

Well, AJ hyung and Hoon hyung with Dongho and his gangs, I don’t have any idea why Sungjong, Sungyeol and Minhwan came with him instead their parents. And her she is…

Hand in hand with Alexander hyung and her Appa, Wonbin ahjussi.. My baby girl..

Kim Seohyun my angel.. No! She isn’t an angel tonight! She is a goddess indeed! That soft gold salavatore feragamo long dress just wrapped he slender body perfectly with matches jeweled platform sandals. Her hair tied to a cute bun, sjowed her long perfect neck and her diamonds earring and necklace.

Oh my goddess!

“isn’t she your trainee,oppa?” Minah smashed my imagination.

“She is a total !”

“You are the !”

Great! Jessica is coming! She would tell Sohee, which in case is her new BFF at San Francisco and Sohee would tell Lizzy, and Lizzy and our clan would kill me.

“Stay away from other’s boy, you !”

Uh oh! Sohee is here too? I bet that they would confront me, soon.

“She really is a cheap ..” Minah just rolled her eyes.

“not a wealthy princess, like me”

“Don’t say a word you’d regret, Bang Minah” I made my way to left her and meet my clan.

“Good evening everyone…”

“Good evening, Kev..” Wonbin ahjussi gave his wise smile to me.

“Wanna steal my princess right away?”

“Appa… Our princess looks like a goddess tonight…” Alexander hyung winked to me.

“Isn’t she, Kev?”

“Yes, she is… my goddess.. ” I complimented her sincerely as she blushed.

“My baby girl is always adorable..”

“Gomawo oppa…” She smiled, and her pretty face glows radiantly.

“Wow! You dyed your hair to dark blonde…”

You like it, baby girl?” I smirked as she rolls her eyes.

“It’s still BLONDE!” Seohyun whined but lowly.

“and you still BLONDIE... and you know what I mean”

That’s mean she still dislike my blonde hair. What’s wrong? I LOOK GOOD with blonde, Hyunnie!

We’ve tried to persuade Seohyun not to get married soon, however we didn't change her mind. We warned her that a wife's work is never done. She is chained to the kitchen sink and washing socks. Unpaid secretary, social organizer, babysitter, cook, etcetera. When we told her this she said, and I quote, 'Phooey!'…” Nana noona already on the stage with other girls, as Seohyun’s best friends as they give their speech for us.

“Onnie!”Seohyun whined.

“I’m not going to marry ‘that soon’”

“There are many young men who will mourn her departure from the ranks of the available, ah, some of whom had fond memories of her, others, merely hopes. She was a very popular girl. Men flocked into her classes. We realized why when we called. She had taken the sign MEN from the Gents, and put it on door.  But now that Kevin has claimed her, those days are gone. Her parent and family look forward to the recovery of their telephones and bathrooms.” Now Lizzy and Sohee were tearing as she gave her speech.

“Mandu!”Seohyun almost ran to her best friends if I didn’t grabbed her back.

“We must admit that it looks to us like a very good match, and it is only because She is marrying Kevin that she has such an idealized view of what men and marriage are really like. Does she not know the truth, that after marriage, life change? Men can be late. Women cannot. We are duty bound to warn her of what others who married have said. But since we have failed to persuade her to stay single, we can only wish her well, and give her this small token of our good wishes for her future, in memory of our happy bachelor days together..”Now Tiffany gave her speech as she broke to tears for her sister in law, together with Sunny.

Sunkyu onnie! Miyoung Onnie” Seohyun whined as her eye widened.

Everybody clapped for them. For the speech or their look?

“Good evening everyone, We are here to say goodbye to our brother, Kevin, who is departing for the land of the married soon, as soon as our lovely little sister, Seohyun, could let us go far away from her. We all knew that Kevin was regarded as an eligible bachelor, but we didn't think that marriage was what he was eligible for . We tried to persuade Kevin to not marry our sister soon, however it did not work. We warned him that a husband is a glorified handyman, that he will be spending his weekends painting, decorating, gardening, and maintaining the car. He will be abandoning happy Saturday afternoons spent watching football, and instead spend them shopping, spending money. If he cannot afford a dishwasher he will be a dishwasher. Sundays will no longer be a day of rest spent playing cricket or sailing, but devoted to visiting in-laws. Evenings at the pub or the bar will have to be abandoned and he will stay at home, opening bottles for others to drink. To all this, he said, and I quote, 'Garbage.' So you see, his vocabulary has changed already! He continued, 'You are not married. How do you know?'” Alexander hyung was on the stage, with my other best friends, Soohyun hyung,  Kibum hyung, AJ hyung, Hoon hyung, Eli and Kiseob.

I’m not that close to Hyungjoon hyung, not like brothers, just usual best friends, and Dongho,he is too young to give  a speech.

“So we sought wiser men than ourselves who have walked down the same path he proposes to take. W. c. Fields said that women are like elephants, very nice to look at, but he wouldn't want to own one. A look at our former friends who have married will show that marriages are made in heaven, to make life hell below. Alternatively choose a quotation from the selection in the chapter entitled Quotations.”Kibum hyung and Soohyun hyung winked to me as they gave their speech.

“Many young ladies will mourn Kevin's departure for our princess. He was all things to all young women. Sometimes they were hinting to telephone him. In fact a lady who looked like Mae West was hiding in the phone booth in the parking lot waiting to see him as we came in tonight. She is still waiting, alas in vain.” Eli smirked to me.

My bestest friends ever! You guys are my family!

“We, too, have failed. He remains unconvinced. To him an evening with one woman is worth an evening with 9 of us. She must be a truly wonderful girl, and of course our princess is. We shall never know. So we have gathered here this evening to spend a last evening telling jokes with our friend, who is unhindered by responsibilities. We decided to present him with a small token which he can take to his new life, and keep in memory of his bachelor days and the friends he has left behind. Unfortunately when we went into the shop to buy his gift we met a couple of his ex-girlfriends ups! Sorry Kev! I’ve blurted out!, who insisted on coming along to remind him of the girls he is leaving behind, and to present him with a small, but wonderfully packaged gift, a token of our friendship. Kevin -Here they are!”AJ hyung and hoon hyung just made his sister glared to me.

"I am sure that the jokes which this will inspire can be left to the inspiration of the moment. Looking for that great opening or close.   Here we have a wide selection of wedding toasts for everyone to everyone! To Kevin and my twins”Kiseob almost broke to sob as he saw his twins teary.

Thanks guys!

“Sir, it’s time to speech…” Park Jungmin, my personal assistant reminds me.

It’s Wonbin-kangsaheenim’s time…”

“Wonbin-ahjussi, it’s your turn..” I informed him politely as he smiled to me.

“Thanks, Sunghyun-ah” He passed Seohyun’s hand to me as he made his way to the podium.

“and please called me Appa, just like them”

I grinned ear to ear as I nod to him and hug my fiancée instead of hold her hands.

“Aren’t you happy, baby girl?”

“I’d be happier if your Minah didn’t call me earlier” Seohyun murmured as she grins her teeth.

Damn to her assassin skill! She could hear such a thing from distance.

She owes you an apologize baby girl”

I whispered to her and peck her lips. I hug her tightly as everyone smiles to see the happy couple, us. But I could tell that Minah is glaring at Seohyun, death glaring. I bet she would slap her if she could.

“Good evening everyone…” Wonbin ahjussi started his speech as everybody silence and pay their attention to the Mighty Kim Wonbin.

I am delighted to welcome you to meet Kevin Woo's fiancée, my precious yet lovely only princess, Seohyun and my family. They already engaged earlier, back at my oldest son, Kim Hyungjoon’s wedding, and they hope to marry after Seohyun’s graduation, or sooner if my baby girl could left her brothers and our mansion to leave at Kevin’s condominium. It is lovely to see you all, and so many friends from their old school and college and Kevin's office and My colleagues. Thank you so much for your good wishes. I hope everybody's got a glass of champagne -Have you? Good! Because I would like you to join me in wishing every happiness to my angel boy, Kevin Woo, and my dearest angel princess, Seohyun.

To Seohyun and Kevin”

Everybody raised their champagne, except Seohyun and those 4 kidos, and drink it up. They clap for Wonbin ahjussi’s speech as I could tell that Wonbin ahjussi was tearing.

“Appa…”Seohyun hugged her beloved Appa tightly.

“Gomawo…”

“Anything for you, my princess” Wobin ahjussi kissed her cheek.

“Now, Your turn guys..”

I made my way to the podium as Seohyun’s arm clings to mine. Everybody’s eyes on us, as I could tell that Minah’s father tries his best to approach Wonbin ahjussi’s and steals his attention.

Well, who won’t do that in business world? Wonbin ahjussi’s power is unbeatable in business world! His family has a lot of stocks around the world.

I want to thank everyone who met me with Seohyun back then and helped me love her even more, and gave their bless for me, Kevin Woo and my dearest first love and only love, Kim Seohyun. Thank you all for coming this evening, and for bringing such generous presents and bless. I'd like you to drink a toast to My soon-father-in-law-to-be, Kim Wonbin and rest of you.”

Everybody clapped their hands and toasted their champagne after my speech.

I want to thank Appa and Kevin oppa, my … fiancée..  for throwing this lovely party so that you could meet me, Kim Seohyun and my family. Thank you all for coming this evening, and for bringing such generous presents. And I’m not marrying him that soon, I’m still 22 and hve a lot of dreams to reach before I’m being Mrs. Woo.  I'd like you to drink a toast to My Appa, Kim Wonbin, Soohyun Ahjussi and Raina ahjumma, My oppa, Hyungjoon-Kibum-Alexander-AJ-Hoon-Elison, My twins, Kiseob, My only dongsaeng, Dongho and his friends, Minhwan-Sungyeol-Sungjong, My girls, Nana onnie-Tiffany onnie-Sunny onnie-Lizzy-Sohee, and everyone who come today..” Seohyun put her glass up.

Thank you very much everyone…”

I could tell that many bachelors were dazing and staring at Seohyun and tell how gorgeues she is while cursing me and how girly I look.

So, You are the infamous Kim Seohyun?” Minah made her way to Seohyun and checked her head to toe.

“Well, you’re not that pretty like people said”

“She is PERFECT indeed”Jessica rushed to them.

“Hi, Seohyun! I’m Jessica Jung! The one who Kevin told love to every day... and also, your Sohee best friend”

“Annyeong Sica onnie... Both Sohee and Kevin oppa told me about You”Seohyun smiled nicely and hugs Jessica like they’re best friends.

“and you must be, Bang Minah, who flirted to my fiancée?”

“Shut up you bi….” Minah was about to spill her drink all over Seohyun as someone rushed and grabbed her hands.

“Appa!”

“Seohyun-kangsaheenim, jeongmal chusuhamnida…” Minah father’s look scared as he bowed to Seohyun nonstop.

Why must him bowed to that baby girl? and called her kangsaheenim?

“My daughter didn’t behave well and didn’t have any idea who you were.. Chusuhamnida…”

“It’s fine Mr. Bang...”Seohyun smiled nicely to Mr. Bang.

“and if your daughter messed up with Seohyun anymore, I’m pretty sure as the owner of SONE corporation she could fired you whenever she would to..” Hyungjoon hyung’s cold side just popped out and made Mr.Bang scared.

“Hyungjoon oppa!”Seohyun whined as she hits Hyungjoon’s hyung chest lightly.

“It’s fine, Mr. Bang.. He was just kidding..”

Mr.Bang dragged Minah and scolded her a lot! As she kept glaring at Seohyun.

“So.. You are the infamous SONE corporation’s , the leading fashion company all over Asia, owner? My partner?”I whispered to Seohyun as she smiles and looks at my eyes.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

“You never asked me, Kevin oppa!”Seohyun pinched my nose lightly.

“and I won’t be able to be your trainee if I told you”

“No need to tell me then!”I hugged her tightly as the music start to ask us to dance.

“You’ve already became my partner now… in business and live, Kim Seohyun”

~end of Kevin’s POV~