Saengil Chukkahae, Pretties!

Lightless Love

~Kikwang’s POV~

“Seororo, gwenchanhayo?”

Why?! Why was she running to me while crying? Why is it? Was I doing something wrong to you?

“Wegure? Gwaenhanhika?”

“Stop being out so late! You promised me to go home at 7! It’s 9pm!” Seohyun hits my arms over and over.

“Are you drunk?”

“No, I’m not!Seohyun still glared to me as her tears flowing.

“Well, I was drinking… but I’m not drunk!”

“Try not to drink so often! That’s not good for your health!”Seohyun hits my arms even harder now.

“You don't listen to me like a 10 year old child!”

“Mworagoyo?”I chuckled as she glared to me cutely.

Well, It’s funny! Who the hell is she calling a child? She is the baby!

“Who are you calling a child? Aigoo…”

“Why are you laughing?Seohyun whined as she stomps on her foot.

“Why did you make me scared? Why are you going home so late?”

“What’s happened?” I took her pretty face by my hands as she being serious.

“Tell me, my angel…”

“The light was off! And it was terribly raining!”Seohyun whined as she hugged me on fear.

“I’m scared! Why did you leave me for too long?”

WHAT?! She scared? Oh… Mianhnata… I have no idea that you’d be like this…

Well, Seohyun lived with me since she became my girlfriend. She does live on my condominium, but she stays on guess room. We didn’t even stay on the same room or do something close to .

I didn’t even kiss her lips yet! She is a religious saint, and I’d respect her!

“Mianhnata… Chusumianhanae…”I tapped her back softly.

“What must I do to make you feel better, my angel?”

“No need!”Seohyun dragged me to the dining room.

“Have you eat, oppa?”

“Well… Have you?”Seohyun just shook her head slowly.

Let’s eat then! What did you cook for us?”

“I made deep fried prawns with honey and mayonnaise sauce…”Seohyun smiled cross to her angelic face and gave me that rainbow smile.

“Meogja!!”

“Waaa! Masitja!! Jinjja!”

Well, actually, her cooked is totally awesome! So much better than Umma’s!

“You’re jjang, Seororo!”

“Jinjjaeyo?Seohyun eyes widened and she grins ear to ear.

“Gomawo, Sunghyun oppa!”

Nugu?” Seohyun looked clueless as I asked her.

“You call me Sunghyun oppa… Nugu?”

“He is…. My oppa…”Seohyun smiled brightly to me.

“Ne… Sunghyun oppa is my oppa… Mianhae oppa… He used to love that recipe, but he'd prefer chicken”

“Aaaa… I see…. I nodded as she stuffed a lot of prawn on .

“Woo Sunghyun and Woo Seohyun… What a great names…”

“Jinjjaeyo? Our names are great?”Seohyun tilted her head.

aww!!! That’s cute!! What did your parents do to have a perfect cutie like you?

“Ne…. Sunghyun and Seohyun….”I pinched her chubby cheek as she pouted.

“Like a perfect match… SH+SH, double SH…”

“SH2 square…”Seohyun murmured as her eyes teary.

“They used to call us SH2 square, Oppa…”

“Uljimma, my angel… I rushed to her and hug her calmly.

“Do you miss him?”

“I MISS HIM more than too much…”Seohyun broke into tears as I tap her back slowly.

“I MISS that Woo Sunghyun too much”

“Go call him then”I kissed her forehead as she widened her eyes.

“Waeyo? Call him!”

“Motteso…”Seohyun shook her head slowly and left a deep sigh.

“I may… I… couldn’t… reach him now”

“Gwaenchanha…  Ulljima…”I lead her to the couch as she keep on crying.

Stay here... Wipe your tears… I’ll do the dish”

Woo Sunghyun, so that’s her brother… but why that name sounds familiar?

Of course it is! Woo Seohyun and Woo Sunghyun are like twins name! Sound almost the same.

“Are you staying away from girls, oppa?”Seohyun already calmed as she sits on the couch.

“I want to be beside you all day… It’s boring when I have nothing to do”

“Of course I am, Seororo! I already have a beautiful angel with me!”I put my head on her laps as she caressed my hair softly.

“That's how I feel, If I could keep you in my pocket I'd be really happy..”

“Ya! Silly oppa!”Seohyun hits my head playfully as she giggled nicely.

I’m sleepy, oppa… Let’s sleep then!”

#                     #                                 #

Seohyunni~”

“hhmmm? 5 more minutes oppa Seohyun rolled back to her blanket as she left me dumbfounded.

Wake up, my angel” I kissed her forehead softly.

“Wake up! Balli!”

“Wegure?” Seohyun opened her eyes lightly.

“Oppa, it’s only 11 PM”

“Wake up, my angel! Balli!” I pulled her blanket as she sits on her bed.

“Gajja! Balli!”

“Why must I go with you? It’s only 11PM!” Seohyun whined as I dragged her out from her room.

“Don’t tell me you’d drag me to your clubs! SHIRO!”

“Aniyo…” I put her sneakers on her bare feet as she put her hoodie on.

“Just follow me! Gajja!”

“but oppa it’s only 11PM!” Seohyun wouldn’t stop whining as I drag her to the lobby.

“and I’m sleepy!”

“It won’t take a long time!” I held her hands firmly as she yawns cutely.

“Let’s walk hand in hand”

“Mworagoyo?” Seohyun eyes widened suddenly.

You asked me to walk? Shiro! I’d go back to sleep… I’m sleepy”

“Ya! Woo Seohyun! I grabbed her wrist tightly as she pouted cutely.

“I’d piggyback you then… Gajja!”

“Jinjja, Kikwang oppa!! ” Seohyun whined as she rode on my back.

“Why must we take a walk in the middle of the night?”

“Because I want to...” I smiled to her as she cling her hands around my neck.

“Wegure? You didn’t like it?”

“I’d like to walk with you, oppa…” Seohyun’s voice went lower.

“Hajiman, I’m totally sleepy…”

“Just sleep then” I insisted her as she hit my head softly.

“I mean it! Go to sleep! I’ll wake you up when we arrived”

Well, I know you must be totally sleepy right now. You waited me all this evening, crying. You slept for about an hour and I woke you up for a walk now.

Please don’t be mad to me, my angel. I was going home late for you! I asked you to walk in the middle of the night because of you.  I do this entire thing because of you, my precious angel.

Please, wait… Please wait for a little bit longer… I pretty sure you’d love it. Just wait.

“Kikwang oppa~”

“Are you awake, Seororo?I could tell that she is moving now.

“Gwaenchanhayo?”

“Am I by any chance heavy?” Seohyun asked innocently as I shook my head.

“I won’t break your back, oppa… I sure I’m heavy”

“How many times must I tell you that you’re light?” I argued her playfully as she grinned.

“Even if you were the heaviest girl in the world, I’d always try my best to piggy back my dearest angel”

“Awww! You’re such a good sweet-talker, oppa!” Seohyun pinched my cheek softly.

“Thanks a lot for being nice to me, oppa… Gomawo…”

“Ya! I told you the truth, Woo seohyun! Why didn’t you trust me?” I whined as she chuckled.

“That’s fine, Seororo, as long as you are happy”

“You’re so sweet, Kikwang oppa” Seohyun kissed my cheek and blushed.

“Could you put me down for awhile?”

“Wegure, Seororo?”

“I need to go to the toilet…” Seohyun ran as fast as she could to the public toilet.

Wait me!”

Hey! I’ll wait you here, of course! Why must I leave you here? Alone? In the middle of the night?

I’m not crazy enough to do that, Seohyun! Don’t you know how much I love you?

Silly girl! She seems so scared that I’d leave her alone. Was someone left her alone back then?

“Oppa~” someone poked my cheek and made me almost faint.

“Am I that scary, Kim Kikwang?”

“Ya! Stop it, Woo Seohyun!” I smacked her head playfully.

You know I scared to the ghost!”

“You thought I was a ghost?” Seohyun laughed her heart out as I nod.

Silly, oppa! The ghost won’t ever touch you!”

“You’re sillier than me! Scared of rain and darkness!”  I pinched her cheek playfully as she glared to me.

“Gajja! We must be hurry!”

“I won’t ride on your back anymore!” Seohyun helped me to stand properly.

“I’d walk hand in hand with you, oppa”

I pulled her to me as I put my right arm around her shoulder. I could tell that many couple are being jealous to us. Who won’t be jealous? She is pretty and I’m HOT! Aren’t we perfect?

I’m just kidding. Who won’t be jealous with a silly couple who wear hoodies? They are being jealous with how we hold each other, how I wrapped Seohyun with my right arm, and how she played with my left arm.

Well, I could tell that some boys are still winking to here even if I hold her tightly and glared to them. I won’t lie, some girls are flirting to me to, as Seohyun just giggled or rolled her eyes.

“Now close your eyes, my angel!”

“Why must I?” Seohyun whined as I covered her crystal clear eyes with my hands.

“I scared of darkness!”

“Don’t you trust me, my angel?” I hold her hands as she nodded to me.

“Now just follow my lead… gajja!”

“Oppa, where are we going?” Seohyun asked me over and over as I never answered.

I HATE YOU, Kikwang oppa!”

Oh.. you’d better don’t, my angel… Just be patient and I’d give you something I’ve been preparing for a long time. Something I wished you’d love.

“Now, open your eyes…”

“Saengil Chukkahamnida..

Saengil Chukkahamnida..

Chukkahae Sarangeun Seohyun..

Saengil Chukkaahamnida…”

Dojoon hyung, Hyoyeon noona,  Hara, Hyunseung hyung, Yoseob hyung, Taeyeon, Dongwoon, Nicole and even Junhyung hyung sang a birthday song as they wore birthday caps.

“Happy 22nd birthday, Woo Seohyun!”

“Omona!” Seohyun’s jaw dropped as tears escapes from the corner of her eyes.

“Omona… Gomawoyo~”

Well, it won’t be hard for me to know when is Seohyun’s birthday. Hyoyeon noona, Taeyeon, Nicole and Hara would spill any secrets about her to me if I asked.

“Happy birthday,Hyun!” Dojoon hyung hugged her and kissed her cheek, made her blushed.

“Please take a really good care of this necklace”

Seohyun bowed as Dojoon hyung put the necklace on her neck.

“This is from me” Hyoyeon noona handed her a key car.

“a Key? VW? Don’t tell me you gave me a car?” Seohyun eyes widened as she handed the key back.

“I couldn’t take it, unnie…”

“It’s not from me by myself!” Hyoyeon noona insisted her.

“I and your oppa shared the bills”

“Which oppa?” Seohyun seemed surprised as me and my brothers shrugged our shoulder.

“Your own oppa, babo! Your bullier oppa crushed the old one so badly” Hyoyeon noona hugged her tightly and whispered something.

“Your car looked like a couple with Kikwang’s… Take it!”

Which family is she belongs to? What a rich family… a Red VW battle for birthday’s gift? Please!

Well, Nicole and Hara gave her a pair of newest black studded Louboutin platform sandals. Yoseob hyung and Dongwoon gave her a bracelet charms with melodies and keys chains on it.

Hyunseung hyung must be wanna have a younger sister so badly. He gave her a lot of dresses as present. I don’t have any idea how he could know about the size.

“Take it!” Junhyung hyung approach her as he throws a gift.

“That’s a gift for you…”

“Jinjjaeyo?” seohyun tore the package and pulled out a black new channel bag.

“Oppa… Gomawo”

“That’s fine…” Junhyung hyung patted her head as Hara grinned ear to ear.

“I’m glad you like it… Hara picked it for you”

Well, Seohyunnie~” I called her with my aegyo as my brothers rolled their eyes.

“This is your present from me”

“What is it? Seohyun look dumbfounded as I pointed the whole room.

“Did you mean your CLUB?”

“YOUR CLUB to be correct… This club called Angel’s Heaven” I hugged her as anyone chuckled.

“This is the newest club I’ve asked you to design for… This is my present for you, my angel”

“Jinjja, oppa?” Seohyun turned her face as I kissed her cheek softly.

“Gomawo!”

“Now, make a wish!” Taeyeon gave her the cake.

“I lighted the candles earlier for you”

“Waeyo?” Nicole rushed and asked.

“Seohyun couldn’t light up a lighter?”

Seohyun just nodded and pouted cutely.

“Make a wish!” Hara insisted her as Seohyun closed her eyes.

“ Gajja!”

“I wish I could meet my own family on my birthday, please My Lord”

~End of Kikwang’s POV~

#                                       #                                         #

~Alexander’s POV~

“Saengil Chukkahamnida..

Saengil Chukkahamnida..

Chukkahae sarangheun Kiseob…

Saengil Chukkahamnida~” a chubby girl sang to hers’ sleeping boyfriend.

“Wake up!” Eli hit Kiseob’s head to make him awake.

Kim Kiseob, wake up!”

Kiseob half awake as he sits on his bed.

Happy 22nd Birthday Prince Kim Kiseob!” We shouted on unison as he opened his eyes.

“Where is my princess Seohyun?”

Well, Kiseob is half dreaming now. How could Seohyun be here? He was the one who kicked her out, with us.

“You’ve kicked noona out, hyung!” Dongho pushed the cake on Kiseob’s pretty face.

“I’m off to school… Annyeong~”

“Kim Dongho! Apologize!” I could tell that Nana was shouting to him as she chased him.

“Shiroyo!” Dongho whined as he ran faster.

Well, he is being rude and totally bad since we Kicked Seohyun out from this mansion. Seohyun is like a mother to Dongho. I won’t blame him to being like this.

“How could I being happy when my other one is suffering?” Kiseob started tearing up as he glances to Seohyun’s picture.

“Is she fine? Does anyone remember her birthday? Does that Kikwang treat her well?”

“I bet she is… Kikwang seemed would take a good care of her” AJ hugged crying Kiseob tightly.

“At least I knew someone celebrated her birthday”

Well, I’m sure! Hyoyeon called me earlier a week ago and told me that Kikwang gotta throw a birthday party for Seohyun. I and Kibum  hyung sent some money to her and asked her to buy Seohyun a car.

Well, thanks God Hyoyeon dated that Doojoon hyung, so she would meet our princess. After Seohyun met her, Hyoyeon called me and we become best friends again.

Even if Hyoyeon told me that Seohyun is being fine in kikwang’s embrace, I’m still worryful and hurt! I was being eman to her! And I bet my brothers feel the same.

So do Kevin! Since Seohyun told us that she would live with Kikwang, Kevin slept on her room everynight, and we could hear his cries every single night.  

Kibum hyung was being stalker since that day. He stalked Seohyun all the time as he tried to make sure that our princess is fine.

“Why don’t we celebrate your birthday?” Hoon seemed happy with his idea.

“Let’s go the club!”

All men night, pleaseKevin suggested as Lizzy rolled her eyes.

“Please, I couldn’t stand to see you with your couples, guys… Please”

“Well, we’d spend a MEN ONLY night on a club” I suggested a good idea, my and Hyoyeon’s great idea.

I know a club which is new launching tonight! The dresscode is all black! Let’s go there!”

~End of Alexander’s POV~

#                       #                         #