Niga Neumu Appa~

Lightless Love

“Omona!” Kikwang eyes widened as he saw Seohyun was standing in front of him.

“Are my angel by any chance a goddess?”

“Ya! Stop it Kikwang oppa!” Seohyun hit Kikwang’s head lightly.

“How do I look?”

“You look GREAT!” Kikwang held her up and spin her with him.

“My angel is the most beautiful girl in the world”

“Golljima!” Seohyun hit Kikwang’s head lightly.

“Even your umma is prettier than me!”

“I mean it!” Kikwang pouted cutely as he pinches Seohyun’s cheek.

“For me you are the most beautiful girl”

“Stop your sweet talk, Kim Kikwang!” Seohyun pouted as Kikwang kissed her cheek.

“Go changes, now! We almost late!”

“Chill, my angel!” Kikwang made his way to his room.

“and it would start in 30 minutes.. We won’t be late!”

“Balli!” Seohyun whined from the living room as she played her new bracelet charms and her eyes stacked in a ring on her left index finger. Her couple rings.

It’s my and Kevin oppa’s couple rings. Does he still by any chance wear it? Must I throw it ou? NO! HELL NO! SHIRO! This ring is my only memory with him. I couldn’t throw it out! But am I still his fiancée? Or even just his lover? (Seohyun’s mind)

“SERORO~”

“Omo Kikwang oppa!” Seohyun shocked till hang open when Kikwang stepped out from his room.

“You look…”

“Weird? Do I that weird? Kikwang tilted his head as he cursed under his breath.

“I have no idea why must Hyoyeon noona picked black as our dresscode!”

“Aniyo! You look great!” Seohyun made Kikwang sure as he squint his smile eyes.

“I mean it! YOU LOOK HOT! Handsome and great!”

“You like it?” Kikwang rises his eyebrows playfully.

“Do you like it, Seororo?”

“I LOVE IT!” Seohyun giggled as she kissed Kikwang cheek.

“I really LOVE IT, oppa”

“You just love my look…” Kikwang gloomed his face, tries to tease Seohyun.

“You didn’t love me…”

“Ya! Silly oppa!” Seohyun smacked kikwang’a head as she dragged Kikwang.

“Of course I love both of you and your look, Kikwang oppa…

“I know it, my angel…” Kikwang wrapped his arms on Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Gajja!”

The ‘Angel’s Heaven’ Clubs is totally crowded with famous people and socialites. It’s only open for about 30minutes and crowded. Well, most of people wore white clothes just the special persons who wore black clothes. They both went screaming, dancing, flirting, like crazy people.

The lights are played onto the room and the dance floor. Hyoyeon was playing SNSD’s Bad girl with Doojoon stand by her when the Birthday Girl came in.

“Here is the Birthday Girl, Woo Seohyun” Hyoyeon shouted as the light and everybody eyes on Seohyun.

“HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY”

“Jeongmal Kamsahamnida…” Seohyun bowed politely as everybody congratulated her.

“Please enjoy your night”

“Waaaa! You look like a doll…” Hara jumped and hugs her best friend tightly.

“Neomu Yepposo!”

“You are prettier!” Seohyun messed Hara long hair and laughed.

“Where is Junhyung oppa by the way?”

“Well, our boyfriends are too busy with their fangirls” Nicole came and rolled her eyes to the boys and girls.

“Actually, only Kikwang oppa who stays away from other girls”

“Ya! Nicole Jung! How could you forget me? I stay away to!” Hyunseung rushed and hits Nicole head playfully.

“Woah! Our angel turned to be a Barbie doll!”

“Oppa!” Seohyun hit Hyunseung’s arms shyly.

“I’m not a Barbie doll! I’m a …”

“Kikwang's Goddess…” Kikwang back hugged Seohyun as all of them chuckled.

“May I borrow my angel, girls? Hyung?”

“Just don’t forget to keep her safe” Hara yelled as Nicole and Hyunseung rolled their eyes.

“Mwo? I won’t let Kikwang oppa’s fangirls scratch my best friend’ pretty face and pulled her hair!”

“Attention everyone…” Kikwang rushed to the stage as everyone eyes on him and Hyoyeon put the music low.

“Thank you… I’m Kikwang, the Ace Junior.. I’m standing here tonight in front of you to celebrate the 22nd birthday of this Angel’s Heaven Club… She is the great perfect angel, stunning young lady, my lovely, please step forward, Woo Seohyun”

Seohyun’s eyes widened as Hyunseung dragged her to the stage to join Kikwang. Taeyeon and Yoseob pushed a really big cake out as everyone jaws dropping.

Happy 22nd birthday, my angel... May GOD Bless You” Kikwang kissed Seohyun cheek as everyone squealed of their loveliness.

“Today everything is FREE for everyone, my treat!”

The costumers are being wild and cheering up as the bartenders being busy. Hyoyeon shakes the dance floor once again with U-Kiss OK remix version.

Oppa… Jeogmal gomawoyo!” Seohyun hugged Kikwang tightly and pecked his lips, made Kikwang’a eyes widened.

Saranghae, oppa!”

#                         #                            #

“WHAT?! What was that?”

“What’s wrong, Kev?” Alexander waved his hands in front of shocked Kevin.

What’s with your face? You look angry”

“Seohyun” Kevin scoffed as he clinched his fist.

“Let’s get some drink!”

“Whoaa!!” Hoon eyes widened as he saw Kevin dripped a bottle of Vodka.

“Strong boy!”

Kevin just smirked as he grabbed and gulped another bottle of Martini.

“Kevin! Stop it!” AJ stopped him as he was about to ask another bottle of alcohol.

“Micheosoyo?”

“She drove me crazy~” Kevin shouted as everybody could tell he pissed off.

This love is driving me crazy~”

“Are you drunk?” Eli rushed to his best friend.

“Ya! Your body can’t stand alcohol”

“ it then!” Kevin pushed Eli as he gulped another glass of some cosmopolitan.

"None of your business!"

“Hyung, Stop it!” Kiseob rushed and about to cry.

“Don’t hurt yourself like that”

“Just leave him alone, Kiseob” Kibum held his brother’s wrist.

“He is an adult… Why don’t you try to find your twins and give her that gift?”

Kiseob followed both Kibum and Alexander to meet Hyoyeon and tried to find Seohyun, as BEAST are going to their Boohwal Club to take care of something important.

“Seohyun!”

Seohyun turned around as her evian’s bottle dropped and hang wide open.

“Ki… Kibum oppa?” Seohyun jumped and hugs her loved brother as tight as she could.

“Bogosippunde, oppa... Jeongmal...”

“I miss you too, my princess” Kibum kissed Seohyun’s forehead as tears escaped from their eyes.

“I need you to meet someone, come with me”

Kibum dragged Seohyun to U-kiss table as Alexander’s, AJ’s, Hoon’s, Eli’s and Kiseob’s eyes widened with mouth hang open. Seohyun flushed and bowed politely to them, and about to run away as Kibum pushed her closer to Kevin.

I thought I shouldn’t think of anyone but you…” Kevin mumbled as he keeps staring blankly to his glasses.
I believed that I would do things for only you…”

“Kev… Kevin oppa…” Seohyun eyes filled with her tears as she stopped Kevin.

“Stop it! Your body couldn’t stand it! I’m here now! Just stop it!”

“It’s OK I’m alright without you… It’s OK don’t be so conceited” Kevin smirked as he pushed Seohyun’s hands harshly.

“It’s OK I don’t want to live with a beggar”

“Woo Sunghyun!” Seohyun shouted as she stopped Kevin.

“Please, stop it! Don’t torture yourself! Please…”

“I’m back again as a gorgeous single, I can remove our couple ring…
Now without guilt, I can go to club again…
I don’t love you no more, it’s time to gotta go…
Hope you find what you’re looking for”
Kevin throw his couple ring away as Seohyun bended and capable to find it.

Now I don’t have to notice you, I can meet other girls comfortably!
Out of your imprisonment, I can enjoy myself freely…
You, get out quickly, get back to the game!
You are no longer number 1 on my handphone’s speed dial
It’s gone, You ain’t no more my baby, I’m free”

Seohyun dropped on her knee as Kiseob could tell how broken hearted his twins are. Kibum stopped Kiseob to rush to Seohyun and just let Seohyun made her way to catch Kevin.

Let’s go party now, let’s have fun!” Kevin ignored Seohyun as a familiar gesture, Bang Minah rushed to him and they shared some dirty dances.

“Rock your body now, shake crazily!”

Seohyun eyes wide opened as her tears are overflowing.  Seohyun about to spill Kibum’s margarita as Kevin grabbed it from her.

“Let’s go party now, let’s get drunk tonight…” Kevin leaned to Minah as they shared his’ drink mouth to mouth.

Move your body now, it’s fun even without you, Seohyun-ssi”

“Hyunnie, gwaenchanhayo?” Taeyeon rushed to Seohyun who sat blankly on the dance floor and helps her to stand up.

“Is that Jerk by any chance your precious Sunghyun?”

“Yes, he is…” Hoon approached them as he had no idea who was the girl who helped his sister.

“KIM TAEYEON?!”

“HOON oppa?!” Taeyeon’s eyes almost popped out from their place as she met Hoon’s face.

“What are you doing here?”

“I checked out some girls” Hoon lied coldly toward Taeyeon.

“You’d better off with Seohyun now, before your Yoseob came here and ruin Seohyun’s party”

Taeyeon just bowed politely to Hoon and the boys as Hyoyeon helped her to bring Seohyun to their table.

“How again and again tears flow because of you? I’m very hurt….”Seohyun hit her chest over and over as tears overflowing from her crystal clear eyes.

“why do i still think of you again, angel no good?”

“Hyunnie~” Hyoyeon patted her head as she could tell how bad Kevin broke Seohyun’s heart.

“Taeng, you to?”

“I really don’t know I would hurt this much from missing you”Taeyeon murmured as she stared at Hoon.

“Since the night you’ve gone… I miss you too much”

“Ya!”Hyoyeon shook both Seohyun’s and Taeyeon’s body.

“Stop those tears, Jinjja!”

“Need some help, my dear Hyoraeng?” Hyoyeon looked up and found Alexander smiled to her.

“Kim Taeyeon! Just smacked Hoon’s head harshly if you would… He won’t mind, really…”

Taeyeon just smiled weakly as Alexander begged apologize for Hoon’s former girlfriend by Hoon’s rude acts earlier.

“Kevin Woo Sunghyun!” Seohyun slapped Kevin’s pretty face harshly as she glared to both of Kevin and Minah deathly as that couple stopped from their drinking  bottles of Vodka competition.

“Don’t hurt me and yourself like this! Please stop this!”

Kevin smirked and grabbed Seohyun’s wrist. Kevin dragged Seohyun outside, along with Minah who followed them cluelessly.

“Seohyun!” AJ was about to chase them as his brother hold him tight.

“Kevin! Let Seohyun go!”

“Hyung, we’d better leave them alone…” Kiseob bowed his head and cried.

“I could tell both of them are really broken hearted and angry”

“That Kevin!” Hoon punched the table harshly.

“If he did something bad to my princess, I’d kill him”

“Excuse me, your princess?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and smirks to Hoon.

“as I’ve been told, You were the one who kicked her out from your family too, Hoon oppa”

“but we totally REGRET it already” Eli shouted in despair as he kicked the couch.

“No need to surprise if she hate us… We really LOST her now”

“Well, Seohyun doesn’t hate you, guys” Hyoyeon gave them her assure smile.

“but you do broke her heart to pieces… and don’t blame her to being so close to BEAST”

“What do you mean?” Alexander eyes widened.

“Your boyfriend is being nice to her or something?”

“More than that…” Taeyeon spoke up as everybody eyes on her.

“They treat her like you treat her, guys…”

“Even better, no one ever yelled or being not-so-nice to her, even Junhyung oppa” Hyoyeon added as the boys’ mouths hang widely.

“They love her! And no wonder that she loves them too much now… She is their angel”

“Mworagoyo? Jinjjaeyo?” Kibum messed his hair up and sighed.

“I think we really lose her now… They’d steal her easily”

#                      #                              #

“Oppa, let me go!” Seohyun whined as Kevin throws her in to the ground.

“That’s hurt!”

“Well, his heart is more hurt!” Minah smirked to her and pulled Seohyun’s hair.

“You’ve hurt my prince, !”

“Ya! Bang Minah! Hands off from her!” Kevin pulled Minah away from the wounded Seohyun.

“You have no idea how she would treat you back”

“But oppa…” Kevin cut Minah’s word by kissed her passionately.

“Hello! You’re not alone here!” Seohyun shouted, being irritated by Kevin’s show.

“You really did forget everything, Kevin oppa? I thought I was the one who bumped to dashboard”

“Forget about what, Kim’s Princess?” Kevin squatted and locked his eyes with Seohyun.

“Malhaebwa, baby girl”

“You’ve promised me that you’d never kiss another girl when we are still engaged” Seohyun was stuttering as she gripped her dress tightly.

“Only then did I vaguely begin to feel the pain”

“I’ve hurt you? I broke the promise?Kevin’s voice was angelic as Seohyun’s tears keep flowing.

“You’re the one who kissed that Kikwang earlier! and also moved with him!"

“Ya! That Kikwang is MY COUSIN!” Seohyun cried as clear as Kevin could hear.

“You do kiss your cousin, Jessica, too… and I never angry about that!”

“but Jessica never loves me as a man…” Kevin shouted in front of Seohyun’s face as she shut her eyes.

“and that KIKWANG LOVES YOU as much as ….”

“as much as you love me, Kevin oppa” Seohyun murmured as Kevin cupped her drained face.

“am I right, Kevin Woo?”

“Nope, baby girl! You’re too wrong!” Kevin smirked as Minah chuckled.

“I NEVER LOVE YOU BEFORE! Well, I was just having fun and spend my times with a childhood friend”

“So it wasn’t love?” Seohyun sobbed as her whole body was trembling by sickness.

“It was just a moment which you spent by my side, right?”

“Definitely Intelligent Kim Seohyun”  Kevin smirked as he could hears Seohyun’s gasp.

“I really am sorry for making you believe it was love… Chusumiahae…”

“Now I’m vaguely beginning to understand… I must have been too excited…” Seohyun bowed her ehad as she couldn’t meet her-loved-one pretty face.

“How foolish was I? Why you could only apologize?”

“Well, you were just too innocent for sure…” Kevin smirked to her as he pecked her lips harshly.

“What should I do then? WE pleasantly BROKE UP now, right?”

“There can be no such things like a pleasant good bye, oppa… If I had known, I would have cried it all out back then” Seohyun murmured as she made her way to stand up.

“At that time,when I left the ansion, that I was already a part of your ending, right?”

“Well…” Kevin just smirked and kissed Minah passionately in front of Seohyun’s way.

“Isn’t she lovely, Kim Seohyun?”

“I bet she is… Perhaps… a lovely …” Seohyun pushed them apart as she rushes to going away.

“Annyeong, Angel No Good”

#                         #                               #