Cuddle

Welcome to Eternity [VIXX one shot collection]

Imagine your OTP cuddling for warmth under a thick duvet during winter because the heater/radiator in their bedroom broke and it’s freezing cold.

 

It was just his luck again. Then he was alone – to study – and the heater of their dorm broke down. Outside it was just below zero degrees and small snowflakes were floating through the air. The sky was grey and the faint rays of sun tried to break through the clouds. The young man stood there in front of the window. His lips were in a pout, while his eyes followed several flakes falling down and landing on the balcony. The big warm sweater he was wearing, didn’t do its job properly. He was still cold.

 

“Stupid heater,” he grumbled, turning away from the window before plumping down on the couch. Like this he couldn’t study and trying to repair, would only end in a disaster.

 

He sighed, slumping down on the comfortable couch while staring at the wall. Maybe he should just go back to sleep. The young male lay down on the sofa, but the cold seemed to radiate also of the material. Everything was cold and now one was around to help. Or well, that is what he thought. It was until a familiar figure stepped out of the bedroom, he was aware he wasn’t alone. His eyes went wide, knowing he wasn’t alone. Shouldn’t he be with the rest, practicing?

 

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” he mumbled, immediately gaining the attention of the elder, who said nothing and just, went to the kitchen.

 

As a puppy, the younger followed him in the kitchen, seeing how he walked further to check on the heater. The taller one looked over his shoulder to follow what he was doing, only to notice they can’t repair it. Without a phone, they can’t call someone so they have to wait until the rest comes back, so their leader can actually make the call. And knowing they are practicing, it can be a while before they would return. So that only means one thing…

 

“We need to stay together and warm up,” the maknae of the group muttered, making the vocalist turn around to glance at him before standing up straight.

 

He walked past him, back to the bedroom. Still the younger followed him.

 

“Can I come with you?” he begged, using his best pair of puppy-eyes to convince the other male.

 

“You…should study,” was the simple and soft answer before the door of the bedroom closed.

 

“Hyung!”

 

The maknae sighed loudly before sitting down on the couch again, leaving him shivering alone. He can’t study in these conditions. He’s cold. His brain won’t function the way he wants to, so it would only end up being nothing. He huffed loudly before standing up again and trying to get in the shared room of his hyungs. It’s been more then a year and still he’s scared of the elder male, but he inhaled sharply before knocking on the door.

 

“Go study,” was the answer before even opening the door.

 

“But hyung,” the youngest started, rubbing his arms through the big sweater trying to somehow warm himself up but it was useless, “I can’t study in this cold. It’s freezing inside and it freezes my brain too!”

 

After that being said door opened, revealing that intense look in the elder’s eyes. His look may be stern and intense, but the little smile playing around his lips was enough to give away that he was amused.

 

“Get in, Sanghyuk-ah, or do you want to freeze?” he muttered, taking a step aside for the younger to enter.

 

Somehow awkwardly he stepped in, noticing the room was just as cold as the others. Sanghyuk pouted again. No difference between the rooms, yet it felt way better here then in the living room or the room he has to share with Wonshik. The maknae remained standing there, in the middle of the room while the elder went back underneath the blanket of his bed. A minute or so passed before the elder smiled widely – which was rare.

 

“Are you going to stand there?” he mumbled, looking at the maknae who was just blinking at the sudden words.

 

When he looked at the bed, he noticed the vocalist had the thick duvet lifted and made some space for the younger. Without a second thought, Sanghyuk joined him underneath the blanket, shivering because of the sudden change.

 

He didn’t know where the sudden warmth came from. Was it because of the think duvet that hugged his body or was it his own heat because he was suddenly so close to this particular hyung? Or might it be the fact that someone had pressed really close against him and rested a hand on his hip? He looked up, seeing how the elder was smiling down at him.

 

“What’s with that smile, Taekwoon-hyung?” he asked, looking playfully angry and huffed his cheeks.

 

“You’re cute,” he replied, before leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead, leaving the younger flushed. His cheeks immediately turned red after the little action.

 

He wrapped his arms back around the vocalist, pulling them even closer and snuggled his face against the man’s broad chest, making him chuckle a bit.

 

“So cute.”