Injured

Welcome to Eternity [VIXX one shot collection]

The Author: Well you guys might have heard about it. Hakyeon's apologize about his injury with the rumor around it. I mainly focused here on the injury itself. Also I hope that people do realize that he (Hakyeon) isn't that happy anymore. Look in his eyes, then you might understand it. And now we know about that injury... 

 


 

Another day has passed and all of them were worn out. Their leader had the most trouble. In less then 4 hours they had to wake up again for another tiring schedule and dealing with his back injury wasn't what he wanted. After they had changed into their sleeping clothes, everyone was heading to bed. 

 

From the room of the maknae and the rapper, loud noises of snoring and talking were heard. When the eldest was the last one to walk in, he felt some of the painful cramps of the injured muscle. He just ignored the pain and wanted to get some sleep. 

 

Taekwoon, being the one he shared a bunk bed with, sat on his bed, waiting for the leader to enter. He saw how Hakyeon was making a move to climb up the little ladder to get up but the main vocalist stood up. With a loose grip on his wrist, he prevented the eldest to do so. 

 

"What is it, Taekwoon?" He asked, eyes looking down and he bit his lip.

 

He knew that the other guy was worrying. During the first cycle of promotions, he took sometimes things over for the sake of the group. Now mainly their visual or rapper took the word, telling fans everything would be fine. 

 

"You are going to sleep here," the whisper-like voice of the vocalist sounded through the room, his index finger pointing at the lowest bunk bed. Taekwoon's bed.

 

The leader shook his head, pulling his wrist out of the other male's grip and proceeded to climb in his bed, only to hear another voice interfering his actions. 

 

"Hyung, just listen. Climbing up and down there isn't good for your back either," the other vocalist spoke up and turned around in his bed, making his chopper fall out of bed.

 

"I am fine!" He protested, but all he heard was the taller man next to him exhale loudly.

 

"You're not," was the reply, making the leader turn towards him. 

 

How he wanted to make a comment, calling them kids and laughing it away like it was a typical gag, but he knew they were right. He wasn't fine at all and especially after all those rumors started to spread about him being a "bad" leader. Hakyeon looked right into the eldest vocalist's eyes. They were full of concern and looked stern. The other vocalist had gotten out of bed and stood by his side, looking at the leader. In the upper bunk on the other side of the room he also saw Hongbin stirring around. 

 

"I...I can handle this myself," he muttered out, giving it another try to get in his bed. 

 

"Hyung, just listen and don't act stubborn. You're in pain and all we try is to help you. There are no cameras here, so don't act all strong. Yo-" 

 

"I am fine and I am going to sleep. Don't act like I am fragile or something!" He answered, showing even more his stubborn side. 

 

"We don't want to lose you, hyung. You're the leader and we need you," Hongbin's voice joined the whole conversation. 

 

Determined to get into the bed, the eldest tried again, only to feel the consequences of it almost immediately. A sting of pain shot up right from his injured muscle to the rest of his body. Being on the small ladder, he slipped of it while grabbing his back. 

 

If it weren’t for his lifelong friend, he would have caused more problems by falling on his injury.

 

"Jaehwan-ah, get one of the patches," Taekwoon mumbled, helping the eldest back on his feet again. 

 

The other vocalist stormed out of the room, past the two that woke up from all this. The rapper stepped inside, helping the vocalist with placing the leader on the lower bunk bed. 

 

"Stubborn. As always," the vocalist muttered, waiting for the other one to return with one of the pain-relieving patches. 

 

"Taekwoon," the eldest started and also looked at Wonshik who sat on his knees next to the bed, "Wonshikkie, thank you guys."

 

Jaehwan returned all of them kind of laughed, happy that the leader finally dropped his facade and showed his true feelings of pain. After applying the patch, Taekwoon climbed up on the other bed, while Wonshik stayed next to the lower bunk.

 

"Shik?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Stay with me."

 

"Sure."

 

The rapper slipped underneath the sheets, before hearing a complaint from the other side. He just sighed before placing a soft kiss on the elder's head. 

 

Also Sanghyuk joined, staying with Taekwoon in the upper bunk.

 

Like that they slept for the remaining few hours, all together and mainly watching over their injured leader.