Hotel Room

Welcome to Eternity [VIXX one shot collection]

Imagine your OTP asleep in their bed their hotel room.  Person A is woken up by person B calling their name, only to realize that person B is actually asleep, and having a dream about person A.  Person B becomes increasingly animated and vocal until person A’s barely-contained laughter wakes them up.  Person B is embarrassed, but cheers up considerably when person A asks if they can re-enact the events of Person B’s dream together.

 

And yet another overseas schedule it was for them. No vacation or rest, but performing and more performing. The guys were all worn out from it, but managed to smile every time they stepped on stage. But all were immediately asleep the moment they entered their hotel rooms. All of them had a single bed, but for some reason the bed of the vocalist and the maknae were standing really close. Every little sound the other made could be heard now.

 

The eldest of the two was having a nice dream, how he and rest got a big award, with all of them managing to keep a straight face on stage. It was until someone was calling his name. He his back, groaning at the sound before slowly opening his eyelids. The room was dark and he can’t see anyone else in the room. Normally he is a fast sleeper, but for some reason this time he woke up pretty easily. The vocalist was rather surprised when he didn’t see the leader around in the room, because he’s the most annoying one and most likely to wake him up at the most insane hours.

 

It was quiet again, until a soft voice next to him repeated his name again. Making him turn around to see the maknae lying there. He rubbed his sleepy eyes, trying to take in his surrounding. A little smiled played around his lips while looking at the boy.

 

“Sanghyuk-ah?” he whispered, but didn’t get reaction.

 

He smiled, noticing the younger was again talking in his sleep, but didn’t answer. And there he was, looking at the younger with a smile all over his face, noticing how cute he actually is. The image he had build by now, was suddenly shattered when he heard how the youngest moaned loudly his name. Not just a normal moan but it was a ual moan that escaped past his lips. The elder guy bit his lip while looking at the younger. He wasn’t the type to laugh out loud, especially in front of cameras and even around s, but now it was becoming difficult. He noticed how a hand of the young man was himself underneath the covers. He bit his lip harder to contain his laughter but it was so damn cute, even if it was a dream he was having. The vocalist always had a soft spot for the maknae. Another ual moan of his name and he couldn’t help but actually laugh, aloud, which was rare.

 

Somehow that was enough to wake up the younger dancer, who lazily opened his eyes, being surrounded by darkness, but noticed a figure staring at him. He looked at the side, seeing the main vocalist chuckling while looking over his body. Sanghyuk noticed how he had a hand in his briefs, pulling it out quickly. This was not okay. He remembered how the dream was about him and Taekwoon-hyung, doing things to him. Luckily for the maknae it was dark and were flushed cheeks invisible.

 

“T-Taekwoon-hyung,” he muttered, trying to turn around and away from his hyung, but he felt a hand on his shoulder, pulling him back on his back.

 

“What?”

 

“W-What you h-heard, I-I,” he stuttered embarrassed, but only felt lips lightly peck his.

 

“Maybe… we should re-enact everything? What did I do first?”

 

“Y-Your hand w-went underneath my shirt and…”

 

Everything what was said was an order for the elder guy and soon they were engaged in a passionate round of lovemaking. They passed out only to wake up from the yelling from the eldest male.

 

“Why are you guys ? And what did you do? Taekwoon, what did you do to our maknae?”

 

Typical.