The Avengers

Welcome to Eternity [VIXX one shot collection]

Okay, okay. I haven't updated anything in ages. I have multiple reasons (School, being sick, my thing for the Marvel films such as The Avengers, Thor, etc. Tom Hiddleston (We do not talk about this guy here but if you want, crash my tumblr) and maybe some more reasons I can't think of now). Back to Avengers for a moment, yes this one-shot is basically full of lame stuff that includes quite literal quotes from The Avengers. Also I am working out a few new projects and I have a brilliant new one ready to work on. 

 

Lazy days were spent once in a while in the dance-practice room of the boys. Since they still didn’t get a TV in their dorm, they had to come here to have some free time. Only all of them were busy doing something else.

 

Wonshik, their always-dorky rapper had locked himself up again in one of the singular practice rooms. Who knows what he was doing in there. The ‘cute’ main vocalist was out with some friends or that’s what he said of course. You never know with Jaehwan. Hongbin was working on his new drama and the other vocalist had his musical.

 

Two were left alone in the practice-room, sitting in the middle of it, going through basically every channel existing. Sanghyuk had barely returned from his trip to the jungle and wanted to rest or the leader had attacked him in a hug – and also barely returning from Japan. Only moments later he found himself in the room with the eldest who kept bothering him.

 

“Hyukkie, I missed you so much!” he mumbled over and over, wrapping his smaller arms around the boy’s waist. Sometimes being tall had his advantages, like towering over someone that can be really annoying.

 

The younger of the two just rolled his eyes at the crazy habits of the leader. Every single time someone returned for having a break that was longer then a week, he would hug that person literally to death.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” the maknae responded, patting the guy’s back. You’re still as annoying as ever.

 

“Can we stay here and have some bonding time?” was the muffled question coming from Hakyeon, leaving Sanghyuk baffled but kept the elder male still in his arms.

 

The leader pushed slightly away from the younger, staring up at him with one of his wide smiles, before starting to hug him again. Normally Hakyeon wasn’t this clingy. Yes, he would annoy the living out of someone by clinging all day to that person – and mostly his victims were poor Taekwoon and poor Wonshik. Sanghyuk only got the ‘clingy boyfriend’ treatment for the sake of fan-service but not this much off-camera.

 

This type of random clinginess only came when there were two things. He was both dumped and left alone or he was terribly in love.

 

“Sure we will,” Sanghyuk finally replied to the question and the death grip of the smaller guy finally let loose. The boy was dragged to the TV.

 

“You choose what we watch!” Hakyeon held up a few of the DVDs they had gotten from the manager to watch.

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“Does that matter? Now choose! Hyukkie!”

 

Stop using that name, please, thanks.

 

“Uhm… let’s go for…”

 

4 choices and all 4 were … superhero films they had somewhere stacked in the practice room. Choice number one is The Amazing Spiderman. Hyuk already rolled his eyes at the thought of watching that. Apart from Jaehwan and his crazy Peter Parker impersonation when they came back from watching it the first time – thank go- Thor that he changed – it’s now basically Hakyeon’s favourite superhero of all time.

 

Next choice was The Avengers. Every top superhero that also has their films combined in one film and it has Hyuk’s favourite superhero of all time in it: the Hulk: the incredible, gigantic green rage monster portrayed by Mark Ruffalo. Just thinking about that film is enough for Hyuk to have that playful twinkle in his eyes to watch the film while acting along all the stuff Hulk does.

 

The next two choices weren’t superhero films, but more from a special collection from – probably – Wonshik. It has Rough Play in it, leading to only one suspect.

 

“The Avengers.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Of course I am, hyung. I mean it has Hulk!” the younger was talking in that overly excited voice of him, taking the DVD out of Hakyeon’s hands before walking over to the DVD-player to insert the disc.

 

Hakyeon, nailed to the floor because of the suddenness of the maknae’s actions, spins around to see already the settings of the film being set to subtitles and the younger pressing the play button. Sanghyuk sat down – acting a bit like a big baby – and the elder sat down next to him rather quickly. The film started off quietly, with none of them saying anything until…

 

“How was the jungle?”

 

“Fun. How is it between you and Wonshik-hyung?” he answered back, being totally engrossed by the film.

 

And again it was silent while the film slowly continued to the point where Loki goes to Germany.

 

‘Kneel before me. I said, KNEEL!’

 

‘Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.’

 

“How do you actually know about me and Wonshik?” was the response after a while, making Sanghyuk laugh.

 

“Did it really take you that long to think about an answer for that?” he started off, glancing for a moment to his side where the elder guy was sitting, making him snicker again before turning back to the TV. “Do you really think no one sees the looks you two give each other? And Wonshik plays that ‘I actually don’t like you’ act and well it starts to fall you know. Especially when he’s deep asleep and suddenly starts talking in his sleep, which he never did before, and randomly speaks about how nice you actually are.”

 

Silence again apart for the fact that during all that time they were now during the attack on the Helicarrier.

 

“Well if Wonshik will do something to you, I will protect you!”

 

Hakyeon just gave him his typical confused look, glancing long at him until he was suddenly pushed on the ground.

 

“Because I am … the Hulk!”

 

The younger grinned widely while the film just went on.

 

“And I am Tony Stark,” the leader muttered with irony laced in his words.

 

“Oh come on! Everyone knows that Thor is way cooler. I mean he’s a god, maybe a bit impulsive, but still a good. What are any good points of having a green, rage monster in a team anyways?” was the sudden voice that interrupted them.

 

Jaehwan was leaning against the doorpost, probably just came in to look what they were doing.

 

‘I have an army.’ ‘We have a Hulk.’

 

“Still I disagree,” Hyuk started, letting go of Hakyeon who was still on the floor, and stood up. With quick strides he was next to Jaehwan, staring at him. “I mean he has the strength to destroy everything, but the self-control that Bruce Banner has over it is just amazing.”

 

“Thor has just as much strength.”

 

“Not quite the same as Hulk.”

 

And they started to discuss while the film still was playing in the background.

 

“Hulk!”

 

“Thor!”

 

“Hulk!”

 

“Thor!”

 

‘You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And …’

 

“Hulk.”

 

‘Smash!’

 

“We all know the real hero is Spiderman.”

 

“But he isn’t even in the Avengers!” the two yelled in unison, making the leader sigh in relief because for a moment he thought they just won’t stop arguing who is the best superhero.

 

And since then on, Hakyeon decided they these two can’t watch anything Avengers related together.

 

“But Avengers: Age of Ultron next year!”

 

“Then you watch it separated!”