Squeal

Welcome to Eternity [VIXX one shot collection]

Imagine your OTP making out. At one point, Person B moves their lips to Person A’s neck. Person A is so pleasured and surprised by this, they let out a high pitch squeal… Which causes Person B to burst out with laughter, completely ruining the sensual mood.

 

“Are you sure no one will find out?”

 

“Pretty much,” the younger answered, pushing the youngest of the main vocals against the wall of their dorm room.

 

The others were either busy in the kitchen, in the shower, watching something on the laptop or sleeping – but Wonshik needs his beauty sleep so they can’t complain about that. The two were left alone in the biggest bedroom, which four of the six members shared. They kicked the two worst sleepers out since day one and it will stay like that. Oh dear, Hongbin still has traumas of sharing a room with the rapper when they are overseas.

 

But now he was finally left alone with the ‘cute’ main vocal, Jaehwan, pushing him up against the wall while their faces are dangerously close.

 

“But…Hakyeon-hyung always hears everything,” the elder of the two protested, looking straight in the visual’s eyes and started to drown again in those beautiful eyes.

 

“Hakyeon-hyung has to shut up. He and Wonshik… They aren’t quiet either,” Hongbin replied again, leaning into peck softly those absolutely delicious-looking lips of the vocalist.

 

It started with soft, teasing pecks before the two engaged in a more passionate and longer kiss. The elder of the two grabbed the front of the visual’s shirt, pulling him even closer. The younger placed his hands on either side of Jaehwan’s head, deepening the kiss even more. The elder moaned soft in the kiss. Hongbin grinned in the kiss, taking it as sign to continue.

 

Teeth ended up clashing together and tongues got entangled before the younger broke away, leaving the vocalist leaning against the wall, panting loudly. The elder one was always amazed. Hongbin was more then an excellent kisser. And when it came to pleasuring, he was even better. His body left him sometimes gasping before even getting to the real deed.

 

Jaehwan was so distracted by going over every aspect he loves of his lover, that he let out a high-pitched squeal when he felt the younger’s lips on his skin. It took him a moment or two realize want he did before slapping a hand before his mouth and his eyes went wide. In front of him the visual was laughing. Once in a laughing fit it was difficult for Hongbin to stop. But he was adorable. Before he knew, the vocalist was also laughing along with the younger.

 

“You killed the mood,” the male with the hundred-million-watt smile mumbled, leaning his head against the wall, next to Jaehwan.

 

His shoulders were still moving, indicating he was still laughing over the small incident. But of course those others had to suddenly burst through the door. Hakyeon was the first to enter, turning towards the couple that stood there, grinning slightly when he saw the scene.

 

“What was happening?” he asked with a grin.

 

Hongbin finally looked up, seeing the other four standing there. Hakyeon was in the front with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Wonshik was behind him, wrapping his arms slowly around the elder man’s waist, pulling him closer to his body and let his head rest of his shoulder. On the other hand there were the maknae and the eldest vocalist, leaning against the doorpost, while exchanging glances.

 

“We… we were just…” Hongbin started to stutter but couldn’t form a proper sentence.

 

“Kissing!” Jaehwan chimed in and pulled the visual in for a surprise kiss.

 

Mentally Hongbin could face-palm himself at that moment, but kissed back before the elder let go of him. He grabbed the visual’s hand before dragging him past the others. But they did hear the leader asking the other three that were left behind: “Since when are they…?” And both grinned widely at that remark.