Chapter 5

Saving a Princess 101

“The weather is nice today.” Luhan said with a smile as she closed her eyes and let the soft breeze play with her hair and caress her face. It was early in the morning when they left the harbor of EXO country and headed towards SUJU country. Apparently King Hangeng and Queen Heechul has a daughter they want Sehun to meet, and the Prince didn’t let the chance pass by.

And here they are, softly floating along the sea towards the other country.

“It sure is. I’m glad the weather worked with us.” Sehun commented from beside her. Luhan opened her eyes and blinked questioningly at the Prince.

“When did you get there?”

“Just now, you were too lost in thoughts you didn’t notice me.”

“I was only enjoying the soft breeze…” Luhan muttered and Sehun laughed loudly, a contagious laugh that made Luhan chuckle lightly.

“Well look at the both of you, so happy and ; like you don’t have any problems in the world… ty unicorns and rainbows.” Jongin muttered at them before his face turned green and he  on the ledge again, probably vomiting his breakfast. Both Luhan and Sehun pitied the third Prince as his servant was busy rubbing his back in a comforting way, a glass of water in hand.

“And I told him it would be wise not to come with us, yet he insisted. It’s not my fault anymore.” Sungjong shrugged as he stood next to Sehun. The prince only awkwardly laughed before turning his back from the happenings and faced the sea once again.

“By the way, when will we start the training?” Sehun asked, Luhan blinked at him before tilting her head to the side.

“Actually I’m just waiting for your signal. We can start anytime; in fact we can do it now – if you want.” Luhan replied and Sehun stared at him.

“Here? On the boat?” Luhan shrugged, her long hair freely flowing in the wind.

“What’s wrong with it? I mean, I’m here and you’re here we also have the supplies.”

“What’s wrong is that you would be busy training while that,” Sungong pointed to the third prince who was still on the ledge vomiting like there is no tomorrow. “Is there vomiting his guts out. Would you want that?” he has a point….

“How about we do it after we reach land? I mean, we would be spending some time over there anyway.” The fourth prince suggested, the trainer only shrugged and nodded.

“That could work too… but prepare to work over time.” Luhan teased and Sehun playfully saluted at her, grinning back at her.

Sungjong stared at the two of them. “You know Luhan-shii?” Sungjong started and the two grinning people turned to him, giving him a signal to continue. “It’s such a waste your not a Princess, because then maybe Sehun here won’t have to look for one and he can just ask your hand.” Luhan’s face turned into a surprised one while Sehun only laughed, draping an arm over his servant.

“Actually I can marry whoever I want, it’s only a matter if I like that girl enough or not; she doesn’t have to necessarily be a Princess.” Sungjong gaped at him while Luhan just looked confused and lost.

“Then why the hell are we looking for a Princess!?” his servant exclaimed and Luhan couldn’t help but nod, why the hell is she here?

“Princess is just a term I used instead of a girl; it got Umma to agree to this trip right?” Sehun grinned. Sungjong looked at him incredulously before he slapped the Prince on his arm and marched away, muttering different curses under his breath. Sehun only shook his head in amusement before he turned back to the trainer. “Well? Are you also going to hit me and make your dramatic exit?”

Luhan grinned at him before pinching both his cheeks and lightly hit his shoulders. “The hell? So you’re not really looking for a Princess?”

“All girls are princess aren’t they?” was the Prince’s cheeky reply, and it managed to rip a hearty laugh out of Luhan.

“Sure you’re Highness, sure.” Luhan mused and it was Sehun’s turn to laugh now.

Before any of them could do or say anything, a shout from one of the ship’s crew halted them all.

“Raise the sails! A storm is coming our way.” From somewhere, we can hear Jongin’s familiar groan and a mutter of ‘Well . Kill me now.’


A/N: I had troubles on how to sail (sail? Get it?) this chapter towards my desired destination thus the reason why this took longer than expected. /bows deeply/ I’m really sorry.