Chapter 42: Separation

Unforgettable Love

I'm about to delete the extra chapters like announcements, greetings and polls! :) So the number of chapters on the side bar will decrease! (So you will not be confused!) I still hope you love this! 

Comment!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On The Morning Krystal Woke Up And She Saw Herself Lying On A Bed She Didn’t Know Where She Was, Or Who She Was With… Then Finally She Remembered Jonghyun. She Looked Around And Saw No Sign Of Jonghyun Inside The Room.

When She Went Out She Can Hear Someone Humming.She Quickly Went Down And Saw Jonghyun Cooking Breakfast.

She Rubbed Her Eyes And Smiled.

Krystal: Oppa…?

Jonghyun Turned Around And Saw Krystal.

Jonghyun: Good Morning Soo Jung!

Krystal: Where Are We?

Jonghyun: Umm… We Are Inside My House!

Krystal: But This Isn’t Your House…

Jonghyun: Baby Jung This Is My House When I Don’t Want To Go Home… So You Can Go Here Too If You’re Lonely…Look Outside We Are Still On The Beach.

Krystal Went To The Nearest Window And Was Amazed On How The View Looks Amazing.

Jonghyun: Krys…Let’s Eat Breakfast Then Take A Bath…Ummm…Are You Ready To Go Home?

Krystal: Of Course Oppa Why Not?

Jonghyun Shook His Head Both Of Them Sat Down And Ate Breakfast After Eating They Took A Bath And Locked The House.

They Went To Their Own Cars But Before They Do Jonghyun Said Something.

Jonghyun: Go Home Quikly Ok Take Care!

Jonghyun Kissed Her Forehead And Went Inside His Car.

Both Went Home Seperately.

On Hanfany’s House:

Both Of Them Were Busy Taping Wgm.

They Picked The Mall As Their Venue.

They Went Inside To Shop For Some Clothes For Kyungsan.

All People’s Eyes Were On Them The Crowd Started To Shout Crazily.

They Waved At Their Fans And The People Shouted Louder.

They Started Picking Kyungsan’s Clothes.

Tiffany: Oppa How About This?

Tiffany Showed Him The Pair Of Clothes She Picked.

Hankyung: Neh It’s Pretty And It Really Fits Kyungsan.

After They Finished Buying Things And Filming They Went Home Then After Bringing Kyungsan To His Room Both Sat At The Couch And Watched Tv But Then Tiffany Fell Asleep And Suddenly Fell Over Hankyung.

He Laughed And Carried Her To Their Room.

Hankyung: This Girl!

Hankyung Stayed Next To Her And Caressed Her Face He Hugged Her And Slept Right Next To Her.

On Sm Building:

Both Fx And Shinee Was Practicing On The Same Room.

Krystal Felt Awkward When Minho’s Around.

After Practicing Both Groups Sat Down On The Corner And Rested.

Minho Went On The Far Corner And Took His Cellphone Out.

Jonghyun Remembered Something And He Wanted To Really Know If He Was Cheating On The Girl He Loves The Most.

He Secretly Followed Minho And Stood Their While Minho Is Talking To Somebody.

Minho: Babe!

Jonghyun’s Thought: So He’s Really In To It But With Whom?

Minho: Hara Babe Are You There?

Jonghyun’s Jaw Drop While Listening To The Conversation.

Jonghyun’s Thought: Hara But…But She Is Krystal’s Friend…Why Would She Do That?

Hara: Neh Oppa Why?

Minho: I Just Missed You That’s All…Don’t You?

Hara: Of Course I Do! But Babe I Need To Practice…

Minho: Fine…I Love You Take Care!

Hara: Neh Love You Too…

Minho Ended The Call And Turned Around.

He Was Shock That He Dropped His Phone.

Minho: Hyung…

Jonghyun Pushed And Punched Him.

Both Groups Rushed To Them.

Jonghyun Kept Punching Minho.

This Is The 1st Time They Saw Jonghyun Angry Like That.

Jonghyun: So You Were Cheating On Krystal…Don’t You Know How Much I Value Her…Don’t You Know How Much I Treasure Her Like Golds…Don’t You Know How Much I Don’t Want Her To Cry…Don’t You Know How Much I Like Her But Then She Is With You…Don’t You Know How Much…How Much…

Jonghyun Stopped Punching Him And Looked Weak.

Jonghyun: How Much I Love Her?

Both Groups Were Shock Especially Minho And Krystal.

Jonghyun Stood Up And Went Out.

Krystal Was Frozen And Luna Started Shaking Her.

Luna: Krys…Krys…Krystal Jung! (Shouting)

Krystal Went Back To Reality And Followed Jonghyun.

She Looked For Him And Found Him At The Rooftop of Sment Building.

He Was Punching The Wall Crying.

Jonghyun: Minho…I Love Her But Why Did You Hurt Her…?

Krystal Ran To Him And Hugged Him.

Jonghyun was startled and turned around then Hugged Her Back.

Krystal: Oppa…You Shouldn’t Do That?

Jonghyun: Baby Jung…Why are you so blind?

Jonghyun Parted And Looked At Her.

Krystal: Blind about what?

Jonghyun Pinned Her To on the balcony And Krystal’s Heart Started To Beat Fast.

Krystal: Oppa… (Stuttering)

Jonghyun Kissed Her And Jonghyun Thought Krystal Was Going To Push Him Away, Kick Him Or Even Punch Him But Instead She Climbed Her Hands To Jonghyun’s Neck And Kissed Him Back.

Jonghyun Felt Happy And Krystal Removed The Sadness On Her Heart And Everything About Minho And Her.

Right Now It’s Just Him And Krystal Together.

After A Long Kiss Both Parted And Jonghyun Smiled At Her. Krystal turned her back on him while Jonghyun hugged her from the waist tightly and his chin on her shoulder. Krystal felt chills on her spine.

Jonghyun: Mianhe…Soo Jung!

Krystal: Oppa…Do you know what’s tha date today?

Jonghyun thought about it for a while.

Jonghyun: 24…Why?

Krystal was really mad because Jonghyun didn’t even remember her special day.

Krystal faced him and removed his hands from hers.

Krystal went away angrily and Jonghyun looked at her not really remembering.

Jonghyun went inside their dorm and Minho went to him.

Minho: Hyung mianhe…I know you love her so Take care of her I give Soo Jung To You.

Jonghyun hugged him

Jonghyun: It’s alright but Minho can I Ask something?

Minho nodded

Jonghyun: Is there any special event today?

Minho nodded

Jonghyun: What is it?

Minho: It’s Krystal’s Birthday today!

Jonghyun remembered

Jonghyun: Oh God…This is not good…

Minho: Why?

Jonghyun: I forgot about it…Crap!

Jonghyun ran away from their dorm and went to F(x) Dorm.

He knocked many times and Finally someone opened it.

Jonghyun: Where is soo jung?

Luna: Oppa…Mianhe but this is not the right time…

Jonghyun: Luna…(Angry)

Luna: oppa…She’s not here!

Luna was afraid of him and she quickly closed the door without telling goodbye as for Jonghyun, He ran away looking for Krystal. He looked for her in her favorite places but still no sign of her. He finally gave up and went back to their dorm.

Onew: Successful?

Jonghyun shook his head

Minho: Just wait a little bit she’ll come back don’t worry!

Jonghyun: Aishhh…

He threw himself on the couch and closes his eyes.

He fell asleep and when he woke feeling pain on his neck.

Jonghyun: what time is it?

Minho: 6:30…

Jonghyun: 6:30 what?

Minho: 6:30 p.m.

Jonghyun: oh …

Jonghyun ran away from their dorm once again and still went to the same place.

Jonghyun: is she there already?

All F(x) members shook their heads.

He then once again ran away and went to the rooftop.

Jonghyun: Soo Jung~ Mianhe…Come back I Didn’t mean to Forget that day…just please Krys…I can’t let this one pass…I Will never let you stay away from me or hate me again…Mianhe…SARANGHAE (Shouting)

Jonghyun was crying while shouting with all his heart and he didn’t notice Krystal hiding on the side of the wall full of tears too.

Jonghyun went away and after a few days they still haven’t seen each other. Shinee was settled to fly away to Japan for a new album for 3 months.

Jonghyun and the other members went to airport. The other members felt happy. Fans were waiting for them and when the cameras started to flash Jonghyun smiled happily until a group of 5 girls arrived with a bunch of fans following them.

Onew: What are the girls doing here? (Whispers to Jonghyun)

Jonghyun: I don’t know and I don’t care…(Sigh)

Jonghyun procedded and went to the waiting area.He sat there listening to his ipod and looking at his phone.He caressed his wallpaper and then gave a big sigh. It was Krystal’s picture and if someone was to look at his gallery it looks like he was a fanboy of Krystal.

Someone patted his shoulder and he quickly hid his phone.

Key: Hyung…Come on!

Jonghyun nodded and followed Key to their plane.

Jonghyun’s thought: I wish we are not the same plane as Krys.Please…

(After a while)

Jonghyun’s thought: Oh really…Thank you very much…I’m happy…We are on the same plane as them…I’m really lucky…Why won’t destiny let us separate? And Good we are seatmates.

He sat next to her and both of them didn’t talk to each other for the whole flight.They fell asleep and when they woke up they were laying down on each others arms.They quickly moved away and continued to ignore each other. Krystal laid her head on the other side and continued her sleep.

Jonghyun opened his phone forgetting Krystal was there and answered the call.

Jonghyun: Yeah…Babe…I’ve gotta go…I’m sorry but seems like there is no signal here.

???????: Oppa…Ok I understand…

Jonghyun: I’ll call you when we reached there and also see you there…Saranghaeyo…Baby…

??????: Deh…Oppa…See you there! I love you too!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo Jjong has a lover?! How about Krystal?

Sorry for not updating this! :)) But i still hope you like this! 

Subscribe and Comment!